Favorite Anime Character of all time.

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfff. Nayuki was totally neat, and Shiori and Mai were awesome. :P But that's because I just don't like the Ayu/Makoto character type thingies as much. :D

I loved Mai's arc too. But Makoto's arc actually got me upset. My eyes were watering when watching episodes 9 and 10...

If I refer to my current list of fave characters all anime, manga and video games merged together, the first fave anime and manga character is Kojirô Hyûga, from the soccer manga and anime Captain Tsubasa (at 4th place of the actual list, behind video game characters Ashton Anchors, Saki Nijino and Florina).

Most of you don't know this series, but I think you'll basically figure out his personnality ifI say you he basically have the same as Vegeta's in Dragon Ball. A pure badass, and a very interesting character, probably the one who evolves the most during the Captain Tsubasa series.

Edited by AceNoctali

Patrick Colasour

Seroiusly, though, my favorite would probably be Helen from Claymore. No clue why, I just really like her.

Close second goes to Gundam 00's (Har)Lockon Stratos. I say Harlockon because Lyle annoys the hell out of me.

Oh, Sir! You Helen is the reason why my beloved Deneve have been slashed by Isley. If she dies, damn....T_T

Too many...

Lockon Stratos(Neil) of Gundam 00

Grimmjow of Bleach

Yuuko of xxxHolic

Kaoru Kaidoh of Prince of Tennis

Kurogane of Tsubasa RC

Gino Weinberg of Code Geass

Akatsuki Kain of Vampire Knight

holy shit...too many...

OH YES, Kamina. And I still haven't even watched Gurren Lagann yet.

Edited by Eltoshen

Sorry, Gurren Lagann's Kamina holds that title. No matter how many people Kenshiro pops, he'll never measure up to Kamina's uber-manliness.

Let's see if the guy holds that title.

When someoneEltoshen thinks the guy is so badass without watching the anime, it's a good and a bad thing.

Edited by Carion

Well, sometimes if the guy looks cool enough, people might think he's that badass without knowing enough.

The same thing happens with Evangelion some anime shows.

Sorry, Gurren Lagann's Kamina holds that title. No matter how many people Kenshiro pops, he'll never measure up to Kamina's uber-manliness.

Wow WRONG... Kittan > Kamina. Lord Genome > Kamina... Seriously... Their deaths were SOO MUCH MORE EPIC and they were real fucking men.

Either way, if you actually read the topic you would see who is more manly than all 3 combined.

5ydly1.png

Fuck yes Ryoma.