Feedback for Mongrel

Inactive Account

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WE PROMISE IT ISN'T DEAD YET

Me, on the other hand...

I ask of what ills you? To put that into British: what the bloody hell is goin' on 'ere?

Edited by Man of the Year!

Thats kinda strange how we have to people who have pretty much the same personality, skills, and names. Is it someone who signed up? If it's not, you could let it be me.

I was confused for a sec. Also, am I appearing soon?

Try waiting. Things are more interesting when you don't ask for spoilers.

"We're rescuing you," Lyle interrupted, as though it ought to be obvious. "Where are you, anyway?" He moved in the direction of Fox's voice, bumping Emily in the process.

"Interrupted" is the wrong word to use. Interrupting would mean that Lyle did not like Fox finish his own sentence; but Fox did finish his sentence, thus is was not interrupted.

-Edited for losing argument-

Well:

- Firstly, the mistake she is making is a mockery of basic grammar (Full stops, commas and capitals)

- Second, the fact that she keeps on making it (despite the fact I have pointed it out in the past) means that it is not merely a typo; but a serious problem that needs fixing.

Do not make light of it to excuse her. Like I said, even a four year old should know where to use capitals and full stops. Under your logic, a serial killing is no worse than manslaughter.

Well:

- Firstly, the mistake she is making is a mockery of basic grammar (Full stops, commas and capitals)

- Second, the fact that she keeps on making it (despite the fact I have pointed it out in the past) means that it is not merely a typo; but a serious problem that needs fixing.

Do not make light of it to excuse her. Like I said, even a four year old should know where to use capitals and full stops.

...Okay. Though I think you're overreacting a bit. I mean, we're writing for fun. Yes it's good that you give criticism like that. But I don't think you need to start acting like she defiled your religion.

Excuses excuses excuses. Someone might play football (soccer as others label it) for fun, but that does not excuse them from handball and other fouls now does it? Rules are rules.

Excuses excuses excuses. Someone might play football (soccer as others label it) for fun, but that does not excuse them from handball and other fouls now does it? Rules are rules.

True. But that doesn't mean you have to string the guy up by his toes and whip him.

Edited by Lyle Dayek

Since when was I stinging anyone? You're just being over-sensitive.

Not really. I mean, I'm happy for the criticism, I find it useful, but the way your presenting it seems like we offended your religion or something. We didn't kill your parents, we made an error in grammar. Thank you for pointing it out, but calm down about it.

but the way your presenting it seems like we offended your religion or something.

Nope, just the rules of the English language. Rules that are being repeatedly broken.

Nope, just the rules of the English language. Rules that are being repeatedly broken.

American English is different from British English, so she didn't really make any mistakes.

Also why am I like the only one not here yet besides Kiryn? :(

Edited by Reinfleche