Phoenix

Xbox Live Trash talkers  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How would you deal with them?

• Intellectually turn their arguments back on them
    • Hunt them down and totally take things too far
    • Brush your shoulders off
    • Jedi Mind Trick
    • Sith Mind Trick (make them commit suicide)
    • Sue
    • Try to beat them in-game
    • Submit
    • Tell your mom
    • File complaint
    • Laugh to keep from crying
    • Cry
    • Get a T-101 Terminator to handle it
    • "F*CK YOU!!!"
    • "... ... ..."

I haven't been on in awhile because I went out and got a life, now I barely have time to do crap like this. :(

Anyway... I'm just wondering how people feel about it in general. Also I am very very bored. Feel free to tell your stories of war and glory against the trash talkers in-game, your experience as one, or even your successful comebacks. Also are their any other good White Glint pics on the net? I can't find them.

I've never met much of a trash talker at any time online. The few games that I play online (i.e. Gears of War 2), I often play in a party, which serves to mute any teamspeak that isn't coming from any of the party members. I can set my preferences set such that I also hear others through the television, but they're so quiet that they might as well not exist.

There have been a very few times that I've gotten threatening messages or mail after winning a few matches, but I usually take that as an indication that I'm doing well.

Oh it can be any trash talking online. Doesn't have to be just Xbox Live folks. That was just a poll question because I find Xbox idiots to be particularly annoying. I tend to just let my Clan leader ScopeFox do the arguing while I prepare my sniper rifle :P

I'd turn off my headset since talking with your enemies on XBox live is for Faygs (Unless you know the other person that is, otherwise it's for faygs)

I don't use my headset for that same reason, I hate listening to people talk shit.

It is kinda sad though. I wonder what makes'm do that in the first place. Abuse at home? Stress? Their unfulfilled dreams? Their spouses? Either way, shooting them in the face with my 50 Cal. from across the map and marveling at the red trophy on the wall always makes me feel better B)

I don't own an Xbox, but i have some srs business on the internet that i don't take lightly when interuptted.

This is coming from a person who has gotten banned from many free MMORPGs for cursing. At least i succeed in making them feel like shit.... Weak-minded fools.