When did we get to view display name changes

No, it wasn't there before. I just noticed it myself. I'm pretty sure it was added to make it easier to find the past names of members. People tend to change their names rather often around here.

Suggestion: pop up in a new window, just like the regular (profile-based) one?

Oh, and awesome addition, btw.

Edited by Arthur

I'm not entirely happy with how it looks either, but I choose practicality over looks.

Best mantra ever.

Nail the practicality down first and THEN go for the aesthetics. IMO at least. >.> <.<

That actually looks pretty tacky imo, besides it just saves one click.

Two clicks, and profiles take a couple seconds to load, I think I'd have saved a few minutes collectively if this feature had been around since I joined.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

not Display Name History!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not entirely happy with how it looks either, but I choose practicality over looks.

Is it possible to put it in the name drop-down menu (the one with view profile, add as friend, view posts...)?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

not Display Name History!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boss battle, Bianchi. Get ready.

NIce. The link does look a bit odd, but I could try working on forcing NTG to work on that when I'm bored.

This is irrelevant to everyone else, but I noticed it doesn't seem to wok for the default IPB skins, but I'm guessing you manually edited the two public skins.

Edited by VincentASM

NIce. The link does look a bit odd, but I could try working on forcing NTG to work on that when I'm bored.

This is irrelevant to everyone else, but I noticed it doesn't seem to wok for the default IPB skins, but I'm guessing you manually edited the two public skins.

Maybe change it to something smaller, like ? or * and have "Display Name History" appear upon hover?

Is it possible to put it in the name drop-down menu (the one with view profile, add as friend, view posts...)?

Good Suggestion. Done.

Yeah I manually edited them.

It's the exact same thing FEP did, which is definitely a good idea. They didn't choose how it looked, that's just the default IPB style for display names. TY admins (Though I think I requested this awhile back XD)