The meaning to your username(s)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vague Katti: Stefan is awesome so i had to name my name after something of his

FaxyWaxy: it all started with Faxanadu (which is an awesome NES game mind you), i used it in maple story, then it turned to Fax since everyone called me that, a friend of mine made up random sayings and faxywaxy was one of them

The Unemployed Ninja: the game i have been playing recently is Izuna, she is an unemployed ninja, so i thought it would be cool to change my name :D

Goudy Gabriev comes from the anime Slayers. He's the other main Character with Reena(Lina)

Aioria Comes from Saint Seiya, he is one of the 12 knights of gold an he represents the zodiac sign of leo

Well, I'm going to skip over my old name, seeing as it was in bad taste.

Lux Aeterna on the other hand... I chose that for three reasons. One, it subliminally proclaimed my fanboyism of Lute. Two, it's latin for eternal light, which is another awesome name. Three, I like being called Lux. : D

emeraldfox_09 - Name I had for a while, emeralds are green, foxes are my favorite animals, and 2009 is(or was) my graduating year.

Sven - Favorite character from Black Cat.

Palom - Theme Bizz and I did once before.

Galford - One of my favorites from the Samurai Shodown series.

Cham Cham - Look above.

Tarma Roving - One of my favorites from the Metal Slug series.

Rimururu - Look at Cham Cham and Galford.

Mizuhashi Parsee - Favorite character from the Touhou series.

Kotiya Sanae - I was bored and I like to say "FAITH IS FOR THE TRANSIENT PEOPLE" a lot. From Touhou as well.

I like the Mario Bros. especially Luigi so I went with luigi bros. I didn't capitalise or use a period because I forgot and I don't want to change it.

I joined the fire emblem community as Great Knights Strike Back, given their unpopularity in Sacred Stones. A compadre on the ol' FEW IRC chat started calling me Crepe Knight, derived from Great Knight presumably, and it stuck.

That's it.

I got Royal from when I was trying to think of a 5 letter SSBB wi-fi username. Then I decided to add in some meaningless words to make it an acronym for RPG.

Giorno Giovanna is the main character of the fifth arc of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, "Vento Aureo". He's also the most godly character in the series- Even moreso than Karz, who IS a god (A braindead god, but still a god)

Capra is the latin word for the genus of the Goat.

Canis is the latin word for the genus of the Wolf.

My nickname in high-scool was the Goat because I threw wicked headbutts in most of my fights.

My nickname to some friends was Fenrir, the wolf from Norse myth who devours Odin.

Do the math.