Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Yay, Atelier Sophie reference!

Nope. It was from one of Sophie's supports, where she wants help with eating with chopsticks because she SOMEHOW burned her house down the last time she tried it.

Knows that apparently Epic Fail is common in fiction (like a racer who gets 33rd place in a racing game... when there are only 30 racers).

Will know it's because it's not worth $60 imo.

I played the DX version and i loved it but the Switch version seems to be a 1.1 remake. I still want it but i'll wait on a sale.

Edited by Armagon

41 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Will know it's because it's not worth $60 imo.

I played the DX version and i loved it but the Switch version seems to be a 1.1 remake. I still want it but i'll wait on a sale.

And yet you'll still be getting the Xenoblade Chronicles port for the Switch, even though it's 99% the same as the Wii version. Hypocrite much?

Is apparently the emperor of shrimp. 

1 hour ago, NinjaMonkey said:

And yet you'll still be getting the Xenoblade Chronicles port for the Switch, even though it's 99% the same as the Wii version. Hypocrite much?

1. Imagine calling it a port when everything's been redone from the ground up and they're adding in an area that wasn't in the original game.

2. Even if it was the same game, Xenoblade is a 80-200 hour game vs Link's Awakening where it's 5-10 hours at most without any real replay value. It's far more deserving of $60 than Link's Awakening imo. 

Edited by Armagon

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

1. Imagine calling it a port when everything's been redone from the ground up and they're adding in an area that wasn't in the original game.

A remastered port is still nonetheless a port.

Has a Shulk avatar.

Has a Heroes ID that looks like a very complicated phone number.

14 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Nope. It was from one of Sophie's supports, where she wants help with eating with chopsticks because she SOMEHOW burned her house down the last time she tried it.

Crap. I could have sworn it was the Atelier Sophie Sophie, not the Fates Sophie, because there was something similar in that game. My bad!

8 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Crap. I could have sworn it was the Atelier Sophie Sophie, not the Fates Sophie, because there was something similar in that game. My bad!

You gotta admit, though, for what I mentioned to happen, you'd have to be really clumsy (and even then, I still struggle to see it happening). And I don't think Sophie Neuenmuller is anywhere near that clumsy.

Knows that fictional characters tend to fail in ways that should be impossible.

Knows that there is a lot of foreshadowing as to the true nature of Koholint Island, most of it courtesy of the friendly neighborhood owl (and parodied foreshadowing by an NPC who tells you he'll be lost later - sure enough, he does get lost later on).

Edited by Shadow Mir