FEBinary programs and hacks in here:

Celice

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Know You're All talking about GBA Hacks, I'm sorry for interrupting it, but can someone please tell me where to find or send to me the Geneology Of Aira patch for FE4? Febin is broken, so yeah, problems finding it in any other pleace. Sorry if my english sucks too

I Know You're All talking about GBA Hacks, I'm sorry for interrupting it, but can someone please tell me where to find or send to me the Geneology Of Aira patch for FE4? Febin is broken, so yeah, problems finding it in any other pleace. Sorry if my english sucks too

I have two files for Genealogy of Aira. I will upload both in case there are differences. The first is just the patch, while the second is a different size patch and various resources to help understand changes and new features.

TheEnd's translation of the readme is here,

http://lensterknight.superbusnet.com/trans/fe4_ayra/readme.txt

ayrafe4.zip

âAâCâëé¦é±é¦înòêü@Ver.1.70.zip

Edited by Celice

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm playing Genealogy of Ayra but the game crash/freeze in the intro of chapter 2 . Since players can finish this hack and since i did not find any report about my bug , i'm totaly clueless about what to do . Can you help me please ?

Does the patch require a headered or unheadered ROM? This might cause the issue.

Is the intro during the text or doing a unit moving? If during text, mash start to skip the text or event and hopefully you can get through it.

Another more dangerous alternative is to make a savestate right before the crash, load the savestate in the vanilla FE4 ROM, get past the bug, then make another savestate and then load it back in the patched ROM. Genealogy of Ayra does not have any new levels I don't think so this shouldn't be too bad to do, but it should be a last resort and only done with precaution--it may mess up your game or save file permanently.

This option can cause some funny issues depending on what the crash is being caused by. F

Edited by Celice

• 2 weeks later...

天地の剣パッチ

atzmFZO.pngob9lD9k.png9uEylbI.png4InAUuD.png

6zrA3SY.pngSU4HkaO.pngCWYwwMr.pngr1i671s.png

Y0r635U.pngVjV18V4.png8LL8g1k.pngIYeIZ4h.png

Download at the uploader--search for the blue text above!

http://ux.getuploader.com/FE4/

A brand new FE7 hack released today. It is a complete hack with new characters, maps, events, music, and story. I don't know any real Japanese, but it starts off with you playing as members of the Lorca tribe. I think you're playing the daughter of Lyn and someone else...? Maybe? I think this might be an alternate universe sort of hack, where the premise is what happened when Bern invaded Ilia but in a different version of the same world? I dunno.

I only played the first chapter to get an idea, but it definitely is one I'll be looking forward to trying later on. It's nice how many full overhaul hacks we have in the community :)

Apply to a Japanese copy of Fire Emblem 7.

http://38.doorblog.jp/

I took some screenshots of the first two chapters--hopefully someone with more interest can document it more and we can get a dedicated thread going :)

[spoiler=Readme with Credits]

----------------------------------------------------------------天地の剣(FE7) v1.0----------------------------------------------------------------封印の剣におけるトラキアを目指したサイドストーリー“風”パッチです。あくまで風なので後半はほぼオリジナルストーリーです。パラレルワールドと思ってください。※中二病が嫌いな方、原作の設定を大事にしたい方にはお勧めできません。あしからず。バグ、改善点など見つかりましたら報告していただけると幸いです。こちらでも吟味して反映させるかもしれません。[2015/08/11]極端に弱い(強い)ユニットの情報もお待ちしております。■主な変更点・シナリオ差し替え・全マップ変更・全キャラ変更・盗賊のCCをローグに変更・ハルバーディアを追加・封印のクラスを幾つか移植・武器を少し追加■現在未実装のもの・支援会話・ペアエンド・CC後主人公アニメーションの変更・サウンドルームこれらは今後の更新で追加する・・・かもしれません。あまり期待しないでください。制作にあたって、以下の方々に大変助けられました。この場で感謝を述べたいと思います。ありがとうございました。Dei Female Mercenary様Bonestorm/April and Jubby様eCut and Kitty of Time様The Blind Archer様Eldritch Abomination様MarkyJoe1990様構造体、改造ツール作者の皆様FE7IF作者様NGMansion様シークコ様GBA版ファイアーエムブレム改造まとめWiki2様ブログ:http://38.doorblog.jp/メール:[email protected]<script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/*  */</script>

[spoiler=Important Notes about the hack]

未解決のバグ一覧です。該当する現象に遭遇した場合はお手数をかけますがQS・QL、もしくはスルーで対処を願います。下記以外のバグに遭遇された場合はブログにて報告していただけると解決に近づくかもしれません。解決法が分かる方のアドバイスも歓迎します。・戦闘画面の真ん中のグラフィックがおかしい最初から始めるを選んだ時に必ずなります。中断して再開すると直るので、初めに中断することをお勧めします。・ワールドマップイベントの後、タイトルに戻る事がある世界地図で戦況が語られる場面の後、本来なら章タイトルの後にマップイベントに移りますが、稀に読み込みに失敗するのかタイトル画面に戻ってしまう事があります。もう一度続きからを選べば大抵は進むので害は低め。特に22章で発生しやすいような気がします。・マップクリア後、出撃していないユニットが消える事がある ■重要QLで回避可能なので、“マップをクリアする前にQSする事”を強くお勧めします。消えていないか確認する時は、編成画面の相性占いを見てください。消えたユニットが出た場合は未加入扱いになって名前が消えているはずです。・マップクリア後、本来加入しないはずのユニットが加入する事がある ■重要上記と同様のバグと思われます。稀に敵ユニットが加入してしまう事があるようです。詳細を見ようとするとフリーズするので注意してください。こちらもQLしてクリアし直すと回避できるので、クリア前にQSを取ることをお勧めします。特に25章以降で発生しやすいようです。・25章クリア後、相性占いにジャイルズ(敵将)が出現してしまう。こちらは必ず発生する模様。イベントをカットしても直らず、原因不明なため解決できませんでした。フリーズするような害はないので申し訳ありませんがスルーしてください。・アルエル(輸送隊)で買い物しても交換できない烈火の剣からあるバグですが一応。編成画面のリストからアルエルの持ち物を選べば交換できるのでそちらで対処してください。ブログ:http://38.doorblog.jp/メール:[email protected]<script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/*  */</script>
Edited by Celice

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing more of 天地の剣, completed Chapter 4x and finishing Chapter 5 now. It's a very well done hack!

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=14799&page=18#entry3991079

yqtHicb.pngfhvvwWW.pngTc3odFC.png1F7Qx73.png

YBHc07L.pngQKHP1Zq.pngG8czYdn.png5OLRtZq.png

So far the level design is pretty good--a little cluttered in the first few chapters. The hack also throws a TON of units at you immediately, so you have a lot of selection, and the opening cast is based on the classic FE archetypes with Sacaen and Illian twists (you get Rostof and Grape as the Green/Red duo, a Nomad as the archer, Seeks as the armor, etc.).

The difficulty is pretty well made with a touch on the more difficult side compared to the vanilla games. A couple of the maps are also really well designed too--Chapter 4x involves your group planning an attack on a Bern supply caravan, and any of the wagons you can take you, you get their goods as they attempt to flee. Chapter 5 involves holding off the Bern invasion of Bulgar long enough for its citizens to retreat--and they actually leave the house and try and run away, more and more as the chapter progress and as Bern forces rapidly grow on the city walls. It's a neat aesthetic effect that feels just right.

The plot also seems pretty interesting, from what little I'm gathering. I think Lyn has been abducted by Bern forces, and Ilia's interested in helping prevent or mediate the invasion of Sacae by Bern. You play as members of the Lorca tribe, whereas Djute seems to be siding with Bern.

Definitely worth a try for anyone who wants a solid hack. It's also pretty conservative in what it does--the Green and FE_Girls patch add new features and become neat little spectacles of newness, whereas this hack is more interested in just making a very polished and recognizable tone that fits in right alongside FE7.

Edited by Celice

I've been playing more of 天地の剣, completed Chapter 4x and finishing Chapter 5 now. It's a very well done hack!

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=14799&page=18#entry3991079

yqtHicb.pngfhvvwWW.pngTc3odFC.png1F7Qx73.png

YBHc07L.pngQKHP1Zq.pngG8czYdn.png5OLRtZq.png

So far the level design is pretty good--a little cluttered in the first few chapters. The hack also throws a TON of units at you immediately, so you have a lot of selection, and the opening cast is based on the classic FE archetypes with Sacaen and Illian twists (you get Rostof and Grape as the Green/Red duo, a Nomad as the archer, Seeks as the armor, etc.).

The difficulty is pretty well made with a touch on the more difficult side compared to the vanilla games. A couple of the maps are also really well designed too--Chapter 4x involves your group planning an attack on a Bern supply caravan, and any of the wagons you can take you, you get their goods as they attempt to flee. Chapter 5 involves holding off the Bern invasion of Bulgar long enough for its citizens to retreat--and they actually leave the house and try and run away, more and more as the chapter progress and as Bern forces rapidly grow on the city walls. It's a neat aesthetic effect that feels just right.

The plot also seems pretty interesting, from what little I'm gathering. I think Lyn has been abducted by Bern forces, and Ilia's interested in helping prevent or mediate the invasion of Sacae by Bern. You play as members of the Lorca tribe, whereas Djute seems to be siding with Bern.

Definitely worth a try for anyone who wants a solid hack. It's also pretty conservative in what it does--the Green and FE_Girls patch add new features and become neat little spectacles of newness, whereas this hack is more interested in just making a very polished and recognizable tone that fits in right alongside FE7.

ive been recorded my playthroughs of this hack as well, we're basically at the same point it seems. According to your screens. Its a very fun hack for me so far. Not quite sure what's happening but I get the idea of what's going on through the cutscenes :P

I've decided to try my hand at transliterating/-lating character names and profiles as I play through this. Hopefully it can serve as a rough guide to anyone curious about the names and motivations of characters.

[spoiler=FE: Blade of Heaven and Earth translations/romanisations]

天地の剣 (Tenchi no Tsurugi OR Tenchi no Ken)— Blade of Heaven and Earth

DISCLAIMER: I am not experienced with Japanese as it is used in video games.
Just as in English you won't find someone saying "overmuch" or "blackhearted cur!" in real life,
there are numerous Japanese expressions that appear in games which I am not familiar with. As such,
do not treat translations of cutscenes as 100% accurate but rather a general idea of what's going on.
For this reason, I'm skipping translation of dialogue for now and going straight for the characters.
(... plus, it's very time-consuming.)
If anyone more experienced with Japanese video games wants to help by correcting my translations
or providing better ones, I would greatly appreciate it!

"(?)" denotes translations that I am unsure of and such are translated more liberally.

The format for character profiles is such:
Kana or kanji (direct transliteration of kana or kanji)— my guess at the actual intended name
Class (if character is not a generic unit)
R-button description
Battle quote (if applicable)
Death quote

[spoiler=Ch0: Day of Departure]

Player units
サヤ (Saya)— Saya
Lord
Daughter of the Lorca chief Lyndis.
A skilled swordswoman and young leader.
DEATH QUOTE:
"Everyone, I'm sorry...
I still have... so much to..." (seems the same as Lyn's from FE7)

-
Enemy units
チョロ (Choro)— Cholo
Fighter
An assassin sent to intercept someone.
BATTLE QUOTE:
"You're some person to be standing up to me!
Eat this!"
DEATH QUOTE:
"Th— This girl...
Gahh!"

刺客 (shikaku)— Assassin
(Generic unit)
An assassin sent to intercept someone.

-
Ally units

-

[spoiler=Ch1: The Beginning of Strife (?)]

Player units
イェケ (Yeke)— Jeke
Nomad
A young man from the Lorca tribe who follows Saya.
Gentle and like an older brother to Saya.

DEATH QUOTE:
"Lady Saya, forgive me...
I'm... already..."

ツァガーン (Tsagān)— Zagarn
Nomad trooper
An elderly Lorca nomad.
A wise and experienced mentor.

DEATH QUOTE:
"I... can no longer fight...
My apologies, but I must withdraw."

グレープ (Gurēpu)— Grape
Cavalier (muddy hair; green-saddled horse)
A loyal knight of Ilia.
His appearance and stomach hide his reliability.

DEATH QUOTE:
"Oh, no...
Looks like I've reached the end..." (?)

ロストフ (Rosutofu)— Rostov (reference)
Cavalier (blue hair; red-saddled horse)
A young knight-protector of Ilia.
A drifter who loves to travel.

DEATH QUOTE:
"Looks like it's finally my turn to...
Everyone, I'm truly sorry..."

シークス (Shīkusu)— Sykes (the guy mentioned by Jerrot and Noah in a support in FE6)
Armor knight
A slow-witted knight of Ilia.
Tough, strong, and sluggish.

DEATH QUOTE:
"... So this is the end, is it."

-
Enemy units

ガラ (Gara)— Gara
Brigand
One of the Bodrov Mountain bandits.
BATTLE QUOTE:
"You, you're the people of this village?
Damn! What have I gotten myself into?" (?)
DEATH QUOTE:
"Guoh...
This... oughta be..."

山賊 (sanzoku)— Bandit
(Generic unit)
Bandits staking out their turf.

-
Ally units

-

[spoiler=Ch2: Broken Binds]

Player units
アルエル (Arueru)— Alwell
Transporter
A level-headed senior Lorca authority.
Strictly guides Saya from time to time.

DEATH QUOTE:
"Gah! How terrible!
I'll lose all my important supplies if I don't retreat!"

トビー (Tobī)— Toby
Fighter (orange hair; wearing green)
A builder from the village of Ur.
A true ladies' man.

DEATH QUOTE:
"Oy oy...
This is the way it ends, huh..."

ギム (Gimu)— Gim
Fighter (green hair; wearing brown)
A carpenter from the village of Ur.
Fights to support his parents and sister.

DEATH QUOTE:
"I'm... already dying...
Everyone... Sorry..."

ユーイン (Yūin)— Ewing (reference)
Thief
An orphan of war.
Aims to be a gentleman thief.

DEATH QUOTE:
"A— Ah...
I've... blundered..."

ヘルガ (Heruga)— Helga
Cleric
A Sister of the Order of Elimine.
A girl who desires peace above all else.

DEATH QUOTE:
"Blessed Elimine... Please...
Lead everyone... to the light..."

Note: The pair of Toby and Gim reminds me of Wade and Lot whereas Ewing
and Helga remind me of Dew and Edean. I wonder if the parallels are intentional?

-
Enemy units
フメゲイ (Fumegei)— Phmegey
Cavalier
One of the Bodrov Mountain Bandits.
BATTLE QUOTE:
"My social standing may not survive,
but don't get too cocky!!"
DEATH QUOTE:
"I... I've been...
Gu— Guhaaargh!"

I'll edit the post with more progress very soon!

Edited by Alusq

It's quite an interesting hack, though it did take a whole 20 chapters for anything difficult to come out since the enemies are stupidly underpowered.

The cool thing is, you almost always recruit a character by either talking with the main character or with a character you get in the same chapter. (I never figured out how to recruit the Wyvern Lord in Chapter 12 though) That's really good design especially for foreign players.

It's quite an interesting hack, though it did take a whole 20 chapters for anything difficult to come out since the enemies are stupidly underpowered.

The cool thing is, you almost always recruit a character by either talking with the main character or with a character you get in the same chapter. (I never figured out how to recruit the Wyvern Lord in Chapter 12 though) That's really good design especially for foreign players.

I finished the game once and am on my second playthrough with a completely different cast. Maybe I just suck but I do find the game particularly hard and you can't really use the many arenas to train (unless you are REALLY patient) as the enemies inside are generally better than your own. The last few levels were especially terrifying to me.

Props to the person that digged up this great hack. The maps and it's objectives are really well made and it may have become my favorite Fire Emblem hack. I just wish I could read the story because it looks like it would be just as good.

I wasn't going to log on this account (for like my 2nd time in years) unless I needed help with a few things and I might as well ask since I know some other people are also playing the game right now.

First off, to the person that asked, you recruit the Elbert-looking wyvern lord guy using your own Wyvern Knight guy. Yeah, that is at least one case in which you may not have the correct character to recruit a unit if you didn't select it. I also know you can recruit the pirate-looking hero chick (Rita?) with Saya but I also realized you can recruit her with Grape as well (the half asleep half of the initial cavalier duo).

Now here's what I haven't figured out yet and am currently wondering:

1) I haven't found a way to recruit the green-haired (surprise) Djute (?) female Nomad Trooper that appears a few times through the game. I'm under the impression that we simply cannot but if we can, I'd like to know how.

2) I do not know how to recruit the Paladin that spawns on turn 9 of Chapter 15 and I'm pretty sure we can. I know it doesn't work with either Saya, the initial cavaliers, the sniper we get during the chapter or the wyvern knight (tried him because he gets a bit of dialogue before the chapter starts). How do I do it?

3) At some point, you get some book that ressembles a light tome with 1 use. I believe somewhere after around Chapter 17 or 18. I have yet to understand what it does. It seems to be the only ONE item that is new to this game.

4) Can we recruit that guy with the mustache (is that Kent???) in Chapter 20? I believe he gets stabbed and killed in the cut scene after the end of the chapter so when I get there on my the second playthrough, the plan is to end the chapter (saving the villagers) faster and see if that saves him. Any other idea?

5) I've got a member card and haven't found the secret shops on my first playthrough. Anyone has?

I believe I've got everything else down.

Edited by Vince777

The greenhaired Nomad Trooper, you don't talk to her with the lord character? And yeah, I found the difficulty pretty sharp--it really picks up in Chap 5 and 6 lol

And glad you enjoyed the hack man--if you're up for it, you might want to email the author and thank them for the hack, too :) email is in the readme file.

The greenhaired Nomad Trooper, you don't talk to her with the lord character? And yeah, I found the difficulty pretty sharp--it really picks up in Chap 5 and 6 lol

And glad you enjoyed the hack man--if you're up for it, you might want to email the author and thank them for the hack, too :) email is in the readme file.

I tried with Saya everytime I've encountered her (which is twice, once early on in the game and once near the very end).

She's likely the kind of tragic good character fighting for the wrong side that you still need to defeat. Unless I really missed something and she's recruitable somehow.

And yeah, I really should congratulate the author (and if he speaks English, perhaps ask him directly for help!)

Edited by Vince777

2) I do not know how to recruit the Paladin that spawns on turn 9 of Chapter 15 and I'm pretty sure we can. I know it doesn't work with either Saya, the initial cavaliers, the sniper we get during the chapter or the wyvern knight (tried him because he gets a bit of dialogue before the chapter starts). How do I do it?

That's the defense map in Pherae with Eliwood right? If so I was able to recruit him with the Mercenary that joins you automatically in that chapter. That Mercenary is very weak, however, so there's a level of risk to it.

In general I'm pretty sure if you see a boss shield or hear a boss theme there's nothing you can do to recruit that character. I might be wrong though.

That's the defense map in Pherae with Eliwood right? If so I was able to recruit him with the Mercenary that joins you automatically in that chapter. That Mercenary is very weak, however, so there's a level of risk to it.

In general I'm pretty sure if you see a boss shield or hear a boss theme there's nothing you can do to recruit that character. I might be wrong though.

Nah I knew that. That's Heinrich, Erik's son from FE6-FE7. I knew how to recruit him.

What I'm talking about is in an earlier chapter, the one in which you need to step on a tile with the party up north to open the path for the south party. There's a face character paladin that looks everything like a recruitable character that spawns in the lower left corner after a few turns. He doesn't have a boss shield.

Also, I did find a secret shop to use my membership card on in my current 2nd playthrough so there's at least that that I've figured out. Sells a bunch of heavy high damage hack-exclusive weapons, hero crests and stuff like boltings and silence/sleep staves.

Edited by Vince777

1) You can recruit the Nomadic Trooper by leaving her alive at the end of Chapter 24. You'll get a conversation with her after the stage and then she'll join without any weapons.

2) The Paladin boss in 15 has no affinity so you can't recruit him.

3) The Book of Light seems to be some promotion item alternative. I don't know if it has any additional effects.

4) I don't think that you can recruit Kent, maybe someone can dig around with Nightmare and see.

I do have one question of my own though, has anyone found the recruitable General in the hack? That was the only character that I was missing besides the Wyvern Lord that I killed by accident.
Edited by FEAnon

Also, I did find a secret shop to use my membership card on in my current 2nd playthrough so there's at least that that I've figured out. Sells a bunch of heavy high damage hack-exclusive weapons, hero crests and stuff like boltings and silence/sleep staves.

Spill the beans!! :)

1) You can recruit the Nomadic Trooper by leaving her alive at the end of Chapter 24. You'll get a conversation with her after the stage and then she'll join without any weapons.

2) The Paladin boss in 15 has no affinity so you can't recruit him.

3) The Book of Light seems to be some promotion item alternative. I don't know if it has any additional effects.

4) I don't think that you can recruit Kent, maybe someone can dig around with Nightmare and see.

I do have one question of my own though, has anyone found the recruitable General in the hack? That was the only character that I was missing besides the Wyvern Lord that I killed by accident.

Thanks a lot!

1) Recruiting the female Nomad Trooper might not be so easy then. She moves and charges at you and she's kind of powerful. Perhaps I could block her with high defense units.

2) I'm surprised the Paladin cannot be recruited, he's really got the face of a recruitable.

3) Any idea what units can use that item to promote?

As for the General, I'm currently on my 2nd playthrough and I didn't get him the 2nd time but I did on my first run. You get him after the burning city chapter and I'm pretty sure you only do get him if you do NOT kill the powerful enemy general that spawns near the end of the chapter. I spent all my ressources to take him down at the last moment on my 2nd playthrough and I didn't get the recruitable general after the chapter like I did the first time when I just avoided him.

Both times I saved all the villagers so I don't think it is what made a difference.

Edited by Vince777