ラケシス   →  シャナン

アイラ    →  エルトシャン

フュリー   →  トラバント

ティルテュ  →  フィン

シルヴィア  →  デュー

エーディン  →  レックス

ブリギッド  →  ランゴバルト

■子供の職業

左が父親の名前  右が子供の職業(上に表記されている職業の子供に父親の武器は受け継ぎ) 

アルヴィス  →  マージプリンセス 

アゼル    →  マージプリンセス

マージファイター

シャナン   →  ソードファイター

ソードファイター

エルトシャン →  フリーナイト

トルバドール

トラバント  →  ダークビショップ

ドラゴンナイト

フィン    →  ソシアルナイト

ダンサー

デュー    →  シーフ

ウインドマージ

レックス   →  アクスナイト

アーチナイト

ランゴバルト →  アクスファイター

ペガサスナイト

■更新内容

Ver1.70 (2011/12/27)

・10章ラストまで会話変更終了

・子世代のただいま・おかえり会話変更

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Genealogy of Ulir was uploaded yesterday. New events and animations are available as well as the new everything else :p Unlike a majority of the Genealogy hacks, this one feels different due to its modified events... Young Danan has a sexy palette :wub: And Sigurd is fucking bonkers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Consult upload 'fe45_files.zip', it has files pertaining to FE5's map data and event. VincentASM has mentioned that there's been mentionings of an actual editor, and I've also seen it talked about in passing on a few Japanese message boards, but I never found it. In the readme of Super Thracia, there is also a mentioning of a potential author,

Min氏

fe45_comp.exe

FE5 マップエディタ補助ツール

ファイアーエムブレム トラキア776 射程正常化 ver1.4

But at the very least the fe45 files should be enough for you to know the level format and events. You could probably cook up your own editor with a little effort. The compression might be covered with the included compression programs. Let us know if you find out anything more on the subject.

Oh, I have those already just need to find a better moonspeak translator, I was kind of hoping there'd be more. Oh well. Nothing a debugger can't solve.

i'm definitely going to write myself an editor but hell if i release it

Edited by Camtech

Oh, I have those already just need to find a better moonspeak translator, I was kind of hoping there'd be more. Oh well. Nothing a debugger can't solve.

i'm definitely going to write myself an editor but hell if i release it

You should definitely release some form of your work if you ever create tools making the process easier. Everyone benefits from free distribution, and the likelihood of seeing enjoyable hacks increases as the capability to edit becomes easier. Whereas as if people keep things to themselves, all it does is limit the probabilities of something cool.

(as an aside on the subject, you know there's a hack of OoT which replaces link with Samus, adds in first-person playing, and a functional arm cannon? There's also a multiplayer-build of the game in which four Links are not only controllable, but also completely functional in the game world. Neither of these were ever released, despite being functional enough for actual application :/ Well, I think the Samus one was finally after a long while, but it's a truncated form missing the cannon--but by making this work publicly available, we could've had the foundations with which to create a Four Swords N64 mod, or else try and see what a Metroid would have played like on the N64. Complete level hacks are pretty normative now, because the knowledge was not only made widely available, but it was also made widely accessible too)

ShadowofChaos might take a look at it (the moonspeak), he's shown interest in Japanese thus far on the forums. TheEnd is also an option, as he's come through before in this thread and translated some information. You could also try actual language forums and ask for their assistance. Members at romhacking dot net have also been known to help translate smaller files, like the documentation included with these programs.

Well, I don't have the files on me at the moment because this crappy school bandwidth is not enough to download that archive. I am intending to ask Vince and Rey for help, though.

And the bit about me not releasing my work was a joke, I'm not so selfish as to withhold something out of pride or spite (assuming I understand enough to actually produce a worthwhile product).

Edited by Camtech

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

流星パッチ改

+見切り機能付き差分指定型二段階追撃パッチ

by.887

設定方法

本パッチをお好みの聖戦・smcにあててください。

5010B-5012Bの部分が00であれば改造後でも大丈夫です

見切り機能について

・744-745 :相手の追撃自体を無効化

・749-74A :追撃スキルを無効化

$29744-745&749-74Aで設定可能なスキル

0080 怒り

0040 追撃

0020 連続

0010 見切り

0008 祈り

0004 待ち伏せ

0002 突撃

0001 大盾

・初期設定

完全見切り :待ち伏せ

スキル見切り:大盾

二段階追撃について

$29760 :追撃スキル発動の差分指定

初期値 3

$2976E :速度差による追撃発動の差分指定

初期値 6 

スペシャルサンクス

前552氏

スレ住人の皆さん

ajk氏

Any chance someone can translate this? Google translate's Engrish isn't very helpful. I'm making progress, but all I've learned to do is disable the check for the pursuit skill.

• 2 weeks later...

UvM2I.png

FE4+トラナナ風聖戦改+Ver1.60 uploaded today. Looks VERY interesting. I guess one way to look at it is the type of events of FE5, but happening as if the first generation never died.

Edited by Celice

Does anyone have a link to the FE4 Sword Skill patch? Mine doesn't seem to be working.

I think it was the one that allowed any weapon to activate sword skills.

• 3 weeks later...

UvM2I.png

FE4+トラナナ風聖戦改+Ver1.60 uploaded today. Looks VERY interesting. I guess one way to look at it is the type of events of FE5, but happening as if the first generation never died.

this looks pretty interesting, link?

this looks pretty interesting, link?

http://ux.getuploader.com/FE3/download/145/FE4+%E3%83%88%E3%83%A9%E3%83%8A%E3%83%8A%E9%A2%A8%E8%81%96%E6%88%A6%E6%94%B9+Ver1.61.zip

There you go. Latest upload was three weeks ago, so this should be up to date. Click the button centered in the middle of the page, a little ways down. Has 'ダウンロード' on it.

Edited by Celice

I'm not sure, as my computer displays gibberish for the names (âlâ^âoâîü@âåâjâbâgüòìæɦÆF). Both applied look the same at first, but that heavy size difference seems important. I'd think the difference is an important one.

I don't think they're patches for headered or unheadered roms, as the second patch is quite a bit larger than the first. I didn't notice anything about the patches in the readme. If your files aren't showing as gibberish, the file names probably indicate what the patches do. It looks like the second patch's last two glyphs are different than the first--that's all I can make of it.

One of the text files tells you about the children though, if you didn't notice.

Edited by Celice

• 2 weeks later...

The Blume hack for FE5 was (re?)uploaded today, at v0.10.1. The previous patch came in at v0.9.12b (2011/3/24). Some ASM code was added in, units fumbled around, and I think something about new maps. But it could have just been describing a redesign of properties or enemies too.