I think I've been playing too much Fire Emblem!

Seriously, first I saw a Tom Cruise film called "Valkyrie" and thought to myself "Why make a Film about such a bad class?! Why not something cool like 'Swordmaster: The Movie' or 'Fire Mage 2: The Return of Fire Magic'?!".

THEN I was bouncing on my trampoline, and I looked into the glass windowed door of our summer house and saw ILYANA! :o (For the record, I look nothing like her.)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...not only does this man think continuosly of Fire emblem,but he believes Valkyries to be a bad class?This is a serious case,I'll need 9001 CC's of Elephant tranquilizer.STAT!

So...not only does this man think continuosly of Fire emblem,but he believes Valkyries to be a bad class?This is a serious case,I'll need 9001 CC's of Elephant tranquilizer.STAT!

What's wrong with thinking Valks are bad?

What's wrong with thinking Valks are bad?

You are fighting an unending battle that you will always lose.

*fires Tranquilizer into CrashGordon's Butt,causing him to crash*

You are fighting an unending battle that you will always lose.

*fires Tranquilizer into CrashGordon's Butt,causing him to crash*

*dodges* How did I do that wiith 18 Avoid? O.o

Also, are you talking about my arguments wwith Aulin?

It doesn't help that I've never played their games.

...eugh. So you basically just missed out on 6 AND 7??? D:

With lasses with good stats like this: priscilla.png or this: clarine.png running around, plenty of reasons why you're

You're forgetting the pretty girl in this picture.

There's also this one whose stats can vary from father to father in FE4. And she can still be helpful in FE5.

(That is if you consider the two of them valkyries.)

There's also this one who doesn't start off with a horse. (But whether or not she gets a horse is up to you.)

And last but not least we have this one.

I didn't wanna post the full pictures because I was afraid I was gonna stretch the page, so I posted their links instead. XD

Edited by Little Al

Actually, they're Paladins. (the first two) The other two can vary, so I don't really count them.

Actually, they're Paladins. (the first two) The other two can vary, so I don't really count them.

in name, they are. in function, they're closer to what Mist is, who is considered a Valkyrie.

and, being the mythology hog that i am, i must say that it makes more sense if Valkyries use melee weapons rather than magic. after all, they WERE war maidens.

oh come now, i've confused fantasy with reality before, i still do it, have not been caught, and have you started to attack your cousin good ol' GBA FE style?

i know i have :D

...eugh. So you basically just missed out on 6 AND 7??? D:

Yes I did, actually, I've missed out on all of them except 9 (Though I'm gonna order 10 + 11 ASAP)

Me too! I keep thinking Fire Emblem characters are playing me!

Joke

I see what you did there! >:( (Highlight the post)

Play them.

I CAN'T play six, as I hate emulation, and 7 takes the second lowest priority of the International FE games (though it still interests me, BTW, the lowest is 8)

You're forgetting the pretty girl in this picture.

There's also this one whose stats can vary from father to father in FE4. And she can still be helpful in FE5.

(That is if you consider the two of them valkyries.)

There's also this one who doesn't start off with a horse. (But whether or not she gets a horse is up to you.)

And last but not least we have this one.

I didn't wanna post the full pictures because I was afraid I was gonna stretch the page, so I posted their links instead. XD

Thank goodness you didn't mention Mist! ^o^

oh come now, i've confused fantasy with reality before, i still do it, have not been caught, and have you started to attack your cousin good ol' GBA FE style?

i know i have :D

Nah, I haven't all my cousins are in America.

But I attacked a crippled ginger idiot (Who's actually a friend of mine that was being typically annoying) in a fairly similar way (I doubled him BTW)

Also, my affliction has gotten worse, I saw a sign for a place called "Cordel's" and thought it said "Cordin's", I made jokes to myself about "Caggles" for few hours afterwards.

On an unrelated, but unpleasant note, lat night Mist........

....TURNED ME ON!

;O;

*goes off to cry in shame about that*