Haruhi Suzumiya

Raven

Geez. Screw the endless eight. I'm on episode 5 right now... @_@

"I was half-watching a match between teams that I had no connection with, and somehow I got the feeling that I'd hear from Haruhi soon..."

"Kyon-Kun, phone."

"You don't have to tell me that."

God its endless...

Holy shit. This is making my head hurt. I'll just go finished Nyoro~n Churuya San first. >_<

Edited by G-Dragon

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck-ing-hell...

Seriously... What in fuck's name? Fuck this shit. I'm going to watch some other shit that won't repeat the same shit more than once.

First post updated...

Oh yeah, the count is at like, 15,530 or something. I forget.

Ha ha, I'm loving this way too much though.

Edited by Hikarusa

They're just slighty tweaking an episode and airing it. Someone in japan is being quite lazy right now.....

I love Haruhi, and I find this amazing. This is SUCH a dick move, but I give credit to them for making it well executed.

They seem to know what they're doing... Despite annoying the majority of individuals beyond belief, they know we will continue to watch it... Simply because it's Haruhi.

They seem to know what they're doing... Despite annoying the majority of individuals beyond belief, they know we will continue to watch it... Simply because it's Haruhi.

Not I, good ser. Not I. I have moved on to better things, and am way not looking back. Good riddance.

Edited by Le Communard

Chaotic Evil.

Jest aside, this seems like a pretty transparent lead-up to something significant. I can't really credit them being this stupid/trollface.png.

Edited by Der Kommissar

Chaotic Evil.

Jest aside, this seems like a pretty transparent lead-up to something significant. I can't really credit them being this stupid/trollface.png.

I was under the impression you had an affinity for trolls. :awesome:

I was under the impression you had an affinity for trolls. :awesome:

I should, I am one often enough.

That aside, there's no logic in an entire animation studio trolling their viewers out of a fit of pique or for the sheer hell of it.

Edited by Der Kommissar

That aside, there's no logic in an entire animation studio trolling their viewers out of a fit of pique or for the sheer hell of it.

More oft than not TV has no logic. It's what happens when you're insulated with no perspective.

Edited by Le Communard

I should, I am one often enough.

I'm sure something will come of it. I look forward with eagerness to every iteration. XD

I wish they'd quit playing around and just blow their load already, personally.

Though the Haruyui threads on /a/ are entertaining.

I really need to take a look there. I haven't been there for aaages.

Guess what I've discovered.

Endless Eight's sixth episode isn't concluding the Endless Eight series of episodes. There will be a seventh. It may very well run into the eighth, which would make sense considering the name.

First post... Updated. Sigh.

You know, watching Endless Eight like this, it's no wonder

Yuki snaps and rewrites reality.

Uh, you should kinda specify those are novel spoilers, because people who have just watched up to the latest anime episode may well read that and get massive spoilers.

Edited by ZXValaRevan

You know, watching Endless Eight like this, it's no wonder

Yuki snaps and rewrites reality.

Mother. Fucker. Specify the spoiler, damn it. Fucking hell...

Edited by Raven