Magic the Gathering: Radiant Dawn

Progenitus

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't played Magic in well over five years, but that makes sense. IIRC, birds were usually white, wolves were usually green, lions were usually red, you have your reasoning for Gifca, and Naesala is the only one left.

Blue is generally the only color outside of white to get flying from what I know. isn't a lot since Magic isn't my main game.

Everyone can get flying other than green. White gets Angels and a certain number of Birds, Blue gets Birds, Sphinxes, Faeries and Levitation, Red gets Dragons, and Black gets Demons and Vampires.

Lol @ all the photobucket fail.

And let's clear this up: Giffca isn't a royal. Kurth would fit much better, because he actually gets Formshift (albeit late), which is more or less the mark of a royal.

Are you saying it's bad? I think this is one of the best things I've ever seen from Smash. Of course, I've never played this "Magic the Gathering" game and have no clue what all this means. I can see that some of the cards are probably unbalanced, but he never promised they wouldn't be. It's mostly staying consistent with the power of the characters in the game (though some just at the performance of their base levels against enemies in their first chapters and not after training) and has funny jokes like with Meg and Fiona.

And let's clear this up: Giffca isn't a royal. Kurth would fit much better, because he actually gets Formshift (albeit late), which is more or less the mark of a royal.

And yet which one of them is actually really good without any abuse needed?

Are you saying it's bad? I think this is one of the best things I've ever seen from Smash. Of course, I've never played this "Magic the Gathering" game and have no clue what all this means. I can see that some of the cards are probably unbalanced, but he never promised they wouldn't be. It's mostly staying consistent with the power of the characters in the game (though some just at the performance of their base levels against enemies in their first chapters and not after training) and has funny jokes like with Meg and Fiona.

No, some of the cards aren't appearing in the posts because they were moved or deleted. I'm sure that's what he is talking about.

No, some of the cards aren't appearing in the posts because they were moved or deleted. I'm sure that's what he is talking about.

aah, should have looked at the previous page. I see now. Does photobucket go offline at a certain time of day or something?

aah, should have looked at the previous page. I see now. Does photobucket go offline at a certain time of day or something?

Nope, but moving files changes the url needed to link to it, thus breaking the current links.

sorry, I was going to reupload all the cards (from micaiah to Haar), but just as I was about to, I had to go.

They'll be up shortly.

I generally say Giffca is the royal and not Kurth because Giffca has good stats, and Kurth... doesn't.

Kurth does fit the black type though (lolblackdragon), but I'm making the cards somewhat based on their usefulness in the normal game, so it'd be kinda bad if black got a bad royal.

Edited by Andrew W.K.

Yes, Narga, I meant the photobucket images that failed. I agree that this is good.

I like what you did with Micaiah, Leo, Laura and Rafiel, and your Zihark/Nailah cleanups.

*grabby hands at Elincia*

I love your Marcia card. Makalov recruitment and crackers ftw.

Nealuchi can dodge Lightning Bolt. He looks like a card that would see play, perhaps not though thanks to Transformation and the very vague Availability. Must check OP to find out what that does.

Leanne has mini-Shroud. I think she's better than Rafiel because of it.

Haar? Five-Colour Control just came. Maybe.

Brom seems pretty damn weak for his cost. Those last two abilities aren't going to be very necessary by the time you get him out, either.

Affinity for basic lands, lol.

Marcia is also good.

I wonder what happens if you play Haar, then Fiona.

Layering rules state that static abilities take priority over triggered abilities, so casting Fiona would not cause you to lose the game.

The moral of the story... you can take Meg, Lyre, Astrid, Fiona, Leo, Tormod, Muarim, Vika and Nealuchi to endgame and not be screwed as long as you have Haar. Haar makes everything AWWWWRIGHT.