MUSCLE GALLERY

Thor Odinson

Muscles and bunnies <333333

But what about muscles on bunnies? Or bunnies on muscles? forgive me if that exists somewhere in this topic, i haven't gone through all of the pages yet

So much wonderful stuff here!

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww that meme looks like it would be fun to do~ But... I lost my tablet's pen and have no clue if I'll find it soon or not ;~; I'd hope I would though so I could try to join this, myself!

Heehee I agree the fancy outfit is really pretty~! And the kimono and whatever that hair pin looking thingy issssss~

It's a hanfu. Kimonos may have roots in it, since Japan did borrow a lot from China, so there's similarities. :D

Awwwww I figured it wouldn't be a kimono x3 (since I thought it looked kinda different) But I decided to say it anyway because I figured I'd get corrected =D

Edited by Freohr Datia

The sleeves/sash are the same, but the overcoat isn't something I'd expect to see on a kimono.

I'm surprised you got her to wear something like that; it's hard to breathe in those things!

33gWk.png

So liek

There's a thread about what if dudes had their own kids

So i designed one for Basilio because Basilio dabess

Also because muscles

Doubles as a fem!Barbarian design in the vein of FE13 outfits i guess? But with a lot more trim. Generic would not have this much trim (or at all). She gets this much trim because royalty and shit and because I really like trim.

now do zerker

Anatomy is wacky in places but it's supposed to be a design piece? If that's the case A+ you get a certificate for excellence at trim

One thing is that the V-shape thing on the bracers breaks the pattern a little, I'd recommend you duplicate it elsewhere (like on knee guards or as buckles somewhere)

nothing? oh well move along nothing to see here

tumblr_mo66pbeGgV1rgeqp5o1_500.png

well i finished if anyone cares

tumblr_mo5q62xkMC1rgeqp5o1_500.png

Also did the switcharound meme with Amelia and AthenaWyrm

Yeah the sketch for the thor pic was actually for this but i wanted to colour it anyway so i did

Edited by Thor Odinson

• 2 months later...

tumblr_msdg6yOZ6n1rgeqp5o1_500.png

Design exercise. I’m a pretty big fan of both Thor and Assassin’s Creed (understatement of the century), so I thought I’d design Thor as an Assassin. I know Thor’s fighting style is…not exactly Assassin-like, but hey, Ezio’s known to use heavy weapons and Bartolomeo is a member of the Brotherhood, so why not?

Also playing with some different colouring techniques and stuff.

nope totally did not copy description from my tumblr post nope /lazy

hnnnnnnnnngh I saw this in OT backlog a while ago and I'm still reeling from the quality of it

really though it's hyper-quality

like a quality event horizon that makes everything around it look shittier and shittier the more you look at it

On one hand, I wonder how chain mail can show off muscles so well. My inner fangirl has told my logical side to STFU and enjoy muscles. . .speaking of arms, though, what's that sparkly thing next to his hammer-arm bicep?

http://cdn01.cdn.thesuperficial.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/0907-avengers-captions-13-480x720.jpg well it's the way his scalemail thing fits in the movie costumes, so~

I guess the deltoid piece is a separate piece or something I dunno

and I'm not seeing the sparkly thing, though if you're referring to the thin line it's just the trim of his shirt, but if it's something else, feel free to screenshot it or something I'm bad at following textual instructions