You know...

Ein

Nestling needs to give it a break!

He is NOT a Kit Kat Bar, as much as I wish! Well, I am of the opinion that Recese's Cups are superior, but that's besides the point!

Nestling needs to give it a break!

He is NOT a Kit Kat Bar, as much as I wish! Well, I am of the opinion that Recese's Cups are superior, but that's besides the point!

Profile paging this.

Also, no, Crash, he doesn't.

Yes, Rein, he does.

... Let me explain this the best way I can.

X This is you.

X This is the point.

You're missing the point completely. It's like the point is a bulls-eye on a target, and you're supposed to be shooting at the target. You're not hitting the bulls-eye. You're not hitting the target, either. You're shooting in the wrong direction.

Edited by Lightning

Hmm, after reading the topic in which you went out of the Mist closet again, I feel inspired to try to get you out of some other closets. Which first, which first. Hey, why not go for Mist's fellow staff using horsey rider.

priscilla.png

Perhaps somebody else can go help me cover the Ishtar angle of it?

Edited by Kintenbo

Hmm, after reading the topic in which you went out of the Mist closet again, I feel inspired to try to get you out of some other closets. Which first, which first. Hey, why not go for Mist's fellow staff using horsey rider.

*Priscilla OA*

Perhaps somebody else can go help me cover the Ishtar angle of it?

Was laughing after reading this more than anything.

priscilla.png

:drool:

But then again, I've always admitted to liking red haired girls, especially when they are also magic wielders. :wub: