FE10: Pelleas can make Miracles too

Thats pretty cool actually. It would have been way way cooler if it wasnt hacked.

Getting 4 Astras to activate in a row AND getting Miracle to activate?

Sir, you would have won the lottery if you didn't put Mia's skill to 127, and Pelleas's luck to at least the high 80's.

So,did you Hack Astra to have Skl% activation,or did you leave it at Skl/2 and hope that the 63% didn't fail you?

Also,was Pelleas Luck in the high 80's,as you said,or did you hack it to 127 so Miracle couldn't physically fail(aside from Nihil/Parity anyway)?

So,did you Hack Astra to have Skl% activation,or did you leave it at Skl/2 and hope that the 63% didn't fail you?

I'm not at all adept with ASM... so all I did was hack the stats...

127 is the upper limit for all of them, I'm not sure about HP though...

Now we just need a video of Oliver using Flare and FE10 hacking will have reached it's highest point.

Oliver actually activiatd Flare against my shinnon because i forgot to have him stand 3 away, his hit might have been low or something. caused a mega facepalm...

Oliver actually activiatd Flare against my shinnon because i forgot to have him stand 3 away, his hit might have been low or something. caused a mega facepalm...

Oliver has Corona though...

^THIS ._.

I'm not at all adept with ASM... so all I did was hack the stats...

127 is the upper limit for all of them, I'm not sure about HP though...

I'm pretty sure HP has the same limit, as I think I read somewhere that the reason that stats could go to 127 was due to HP being able to exceed 100 in the games.

its better than getting it broken from a horse. Riding it I meant. You know, bareback. oh shit.

We all know exactly what you are talking about and we all wish we didn´t