What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

2 hours ago, Slade said:

Favorite season and why?

Such would be Autumn, the season that may alternatively be known as "Fall". If one truly must know, the sole reason as to why I am even mildly fond of such a season is due to the climate being the most tolerable in addition to the lack of overwhelming insects vexing me ever quite so.

As an individual that read the word "printed", I shall ask:

Perchance, do you also own a "3D printer" or perhaps used one before? If I may, what are you sentiments regarding this advancement in technology?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

7 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Perchance, do you also own a "3D printer" or perhaps used one before? If I may, what are you sentiments regarding this advancement in technology?

I am afraid I must answer no to the first two questions. But I've always wanted to have one of those printers. I like the idea of (for example) making your own cutlery.

What is your favorite historical quote?

Edited by Sigismund of Luxemburg

You shall excuse my manners but I must ask; just where might my question be? I have been led to believe the general exchange of questions is simply among the common etiquette of this thread!

2 minutes ago, Clarine said:

You shall excuse my manners but I must ask; just where might my question be? I have been led to believe the general exchange of questions is simply among the common etiquette of this thread!

I was somewhat delayed. The question is now there.

4 minutes ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

10 minutes ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

I am afraid I must answer no to the first two questions. But I've always wanted to have one of those printers. I like the idea of (for example) making your own cutlery.

Oh, of course. My apologies. As one might most easily deduce, I am not one to be accustomed to waiting.

I truly cannot recall any historical quotes. In fact, I rarely remember many quotes. Needless to say, I am not a lady of quotes.

And just how frequently do you play Fire Emblem Heroes?

4 minutes ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

10 minutes ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Oh, of course. My apologies. As one might most easily deduce, I am not one to be accustomed to waiting.

I truly cannot recall any historical quotes. In fact, I rarely remember many quotes. Needless to say, I am not a lady of quotes.

10 hours ago, Clarine said:

To state this simply, I essentially never utter such a laugh. In fact, one would rarely find me ever laughing. If I am to say, I do sometimes cover my mouth if I am ever to laugh in a similar manner. Mind you, such was present even before I discovered the concept of Japanese animated television series.

Might I ask, what inspired you to choose such a... curious username?

a friend i made on this forum once called me an asshole / buttmuncher for taking too long to reply. i ran with it, even adding related references

who do you support with, while playing yourself, when playing binding blade

You appear to have become more active on this site recently, but seemingly after a hiatus. What might have led you to "rediscover" this site?

13 hours ago, Clarine said:

If you are to devise a name for a new country, what would its name be?

Well, there are simply too many variables! Where is this new country? How large is it? Is it simply a "new" version of an old country, or is it entirely new? Are there any remarkable landmarks in the nation? What about the population? Who are they? How many people? Am I the leader of this country, or was I just chosen to name it? And more and more and more...

Well, for simplicity sake, I'll assume that the U.S.A has fallen, and I have amassed control of a decently sized portion of Pennsylvania. In this case I shall call it... Lucania, from the Latin "Luce/Lux," meaning "light," for it shall be a new light in the world as I slowly lead my nation-state to greater power and eventually conquer the world and instigate a new order to the world.

23 hours ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Rabindranath Tagore was a poet, writer, social activist, and Nobel laureate from the Bengal region. He is known for having influenced (Mahatma and Indira) Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru, to name a few. He is also responsible for the national anthems of India and Bangladesh.

Here are a few facts about him.

Here's a poem of his.

So what do you think?

He was a pretty amazing person. It's always cool when people turn down a knighthood.

Have you ever read "A Modest Proposal" by Jonathan Swift

12 hours ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

To my understanding all the hand-written letters I've made are lying around unsent at home or else in the recycling. 

Do you prefer printed or cursive handwriting?

I tend to do a mix of both, although I am more into cursive writing.

I wonder which is your favourite unit type?

On 8/31/2017 at 8:40 PM, Motendra said:

What constitutes a friend to you? (was meant for Clarine, but sure I suppose)

Idk, I haven't thought about it much. I guess someone who I feel I can be open with.

What's a place you've visited in life that you expected to enjoy, but ended up disappointed in?

11 hours ago, Aya Shameimaru said:

Moo Moo Farm

Do you prefer Sully from FE13 or Sully from Monster Inc?

Monsters Inc. Sully. Bu the reason my username is what it is is because that is legitimately something people call me in real life.

Do you know anybody from the forums in real life?

What made you join SF?

On 17-8-2017 at 11:45 PM, Rex Glacies said:

Have you read the Chronicles of Narnia?

Nope, I haven't. (But I have read about them in a Tolkien book.)

23 hours ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

The Indian subcontinent has this wonderful thing called tandoori chicken. You should try it!

Ah, I see you are a man of culture as well.

22 hours ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

a friend i made on this forum once called me an asshole / buttmuncher for taking too long to reply. i ran with it, even adding related references

who do you support with, while playing yourself, when playing binding blade

Fascinating... Very well, I am not one to judge, at least not in this case.

I must confess, I never played far enough into that video game to even recruit the character of my username. As such, such supports in my copy of the video games simply does not exist. In fact, one simply cannot deem me as a fanatic of the video game series. And just why might I be a user of a forum website dedicated to such a thing? My, such is most easily explained—for this website is a wonderful method of procrastinating my ambitious plans!

Might I ask, have you ever considered the sentiment of life being unspeakably meaningless and everything you, your loved ones, friends and even acquaintances does would simply be washed away by the world's inevitable fate?

3 hours ago, Claudius I said:

What made you join SF?

I originally joined because I had written up the perfect storyline for a Fire Emblem game and I figured I had a better chance of making a fangame than actually getting hired by Intelligent Systems. I spent several months in the Fan Projects subforum learning the ins and outs of game balancing from the designers there before I realized I would never get anywhere with programming. In my following state of depression, I wound up spending more time here in the "crazy" part of the forums. And here I am today! I still have that storyline, and it is the best FE storyline to ever be written, but I'm holding out for the big leagues. They'll see how promising I am... someday.

Could others consider you "childish"?

4 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Could others consider you "childish"?

Salutations, Sully. If one might ask, I was not waiting on this page; such is simply a tab on my browser.

Very well, I shall state this most simply: yes. Very. With my attitude that many may deem to be akin to that of a "spoilt princess", my lack of patience (in which makes me nearly incapable of waiting in queues) and my overly demanding and my so-called fussy behaviour; one would rarely even consider not seeing me as "childish". In fact, I have been led to believe even my parents still see me as naught but a child. If I may add, my physical appearance is similar to one of a child's, with my youthful face and short height in comparison to those around me.

What are you sentiments regarding Japanese media?

16 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

I wonder which is your favourite unit type?

i pick favourite characters, not unit types. looking at all the games i've played, pegasus knights / mages / myrmidons are up there. avatar creation is usually (female) myrmidon

what are these ambitious plans you speak of

On 9/4/2017 at 2:00 PM, Clarine said:

When I can. My schedule is quite hectic, so my playing schedule is irregular. 

What great historical buildings have you visited?

Edited by Sigismund of Luxemburg

11 minutes ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

When I can. My schedule is quite hectic, so my playing schedule is irregular. 

What great historical buildings have you visited?

I've visited the Australian War Memorial in Canberra on ANZAC day before.

What is your favourite work of fiction?

Favorite of the Fates royals, on both sides and altogether?

On 9/4/2017 at 9:40 PM, buttmuncher.ops said:

how do you know exactly when i'm gonna die

It's not myself who knows when you will die so much as it's the homicidal triangular dream demon that sometimes takes control of my body. He's a fun little guy - always making parties, crafting chaos, forcing people into excruciating pain, all that jazz. He knows nearly everything, due to mastery over space, matter, and time itself, so he would know the date of your death... but that's not to say that he couldn't make it sooner!

2 hours ago, Clarine said:

Salutations, Sully. If one might ask, I was not waiting on this page; such is simply a tab on my browser.

Very well, I shall state this most simply: yes. Very. With my attitude that many may deem to be akin to that of a "spoilt princess", my lack of patience (in which makes me nearly incapable of waiting in queues) and my overly demanding and my so-called fussy behaviour; one would rarely even consider not seeing me as "childish". In fact, I have been led to believe even my parents still see me as naught but a child. If I may add, my physical appearance is similar to one of a child's, with my youthful face and short height in comparison to those around me.

What are you sentiments regarding Japanese media?

Some of it's good, some of it's annoying. I like video games, and I'm okay with anime art in still pictures, but you won't find me reading a comic book backwards. That's just too weird for me.