Integrity Plays Thracia!

Integrity

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah right, forgot about his Staff rank. Speaking of Sety, he can also use Rewarp.

For 24x, bring Torch and Rescue staves. Sara can use both and she's forced for recruiting Eyvel so...

It's an escape map btw and there are tiles that can warp people who land on them to an inescapable to get murdered by reinforcements... that's where Rescue staff comes in.

Edited by Sirius

This wasn't bad. At all, really.

Now I need to come up with a team that contains no more than 5 of my A-listers so I can bring them all to Endgame.

24x is a huge pain in the arse I found, the 3 big problems are the warp tiles, the warp mage room between your parties and the dark mage cockfest room (somewhere in the middle of the map) with the boss where there's berserk silence etc. I found it easiest for Sety to rewarp to the warp mage room and have Felgus and Makua warp to the sausage fest room, stamina drinks should help too.

It's actually already done but asdf I didn't notice the warnings about the warp tiles.

Cam: I only have 5 S Drinks left :P

That was the most hilarious chapter yet. As for why the Dark Mages didn't rewarp earlier, maybe because those didn't have any allies with your units in sight. Then you got near that Berserker in the treasure room and there you go.

Anyway, the reason why I told you to get Amalda 19 MAG is because now you equip a Fire Sword, use an M up (or Pure Water + Re-move) and sleep staff to take out the most annoying boss in the endgame: Elf. She has a Berserk Staff, Resire, Prayer and Wrath.

In order, you priorities should be:

Elf > Fenrir Dark Mages >other warlords. The final boss is easily killed by warping Sety and nuking him with Holsety.

In order, you priorities should be:

Elf > Fenrir Dark Mages >other warlords.

I disagree with that. The dark mages are definitely your top priority because they have a bad tendency to kill things. Elf is annoying, but she will always attempt to berserk the same target (cure with Restore), and having Wrath + Resire doesn't make her any higher of a priority target than the other bosses - you'll just need to find a reliable way to kill her.

She's a top priority because of that Berserk staff. Because of the lack of formation selection, he might be forced to use a setup that robs him of his "A-listers" in order to have Restored scattered on all/almost all the groups. Against the Dark Mages, he just needs 1 competent 2 ranged on most groups to deal with them and there's still the possibility of Silence/Sleep/Berserk being used to stop them.

Killing them on the first turn is crucial but there's more flexibility when it comes to doing that on normal playthroughs. Sleep through Amalda is a reliable way of dealing with Elf since Prayer isn't going to stop an instant capture on her while asleep and it also removes that need for Restoring whoever she berserks in the first place. He doesn't have to remove her right away, just sleeping is sufficient for the first turn.

Edited by Sirius

She's a top priority because of that Berserk staff. Because of the lack of formation selection, he might be forced to use a setup that robs him of his "A-listers" in order to have Restored scattered on all/almost all the groups.

You don't need a Restore user everywhere. Just start the chapter, play the first turn, see who gets berserked, and give Restore to a nearby staff unit.

If the game decides to give me a staffer in each corner. DEPLOYMENTTTTTT

I'll probably go for Sleeping this Elf anyway on account of I'm not using the shit for anything else ever, yeah?

Anyway,

24x

Warp Tiles only activate on a Wait command, if I recall correctly. You could spam a Torch Staff, pop a Vulnerary, Pick a lock, Attack, pop a Ring, etc. and not be affected.

Speaking of Torch, I found it kind of hilarious you didn't use it until over half-way through the level.

Edited by Balcerzak

Wow. I knew Berdo was a pretty lame final boss and fun to screw with and all but that just took him to a whole new level of failure. Totally going to neuter him like that next time I play this game.