The Road to Ruin [Complete] [v3.0.3 Released!]

Primefusion

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the palette. There, is that better?

Fuck's sake, you are so awkward.

That's not what how the sentence parses. At all.

The hilarity of you of all people calling someone awkward was worth it though. Glass houses, Klok. I'll say no more.

Edited by Siuloir

The hilarity of you of all people calling someone awkward was worth it though. Glass houses, Klok. I'll say no more.

I do not understand your attempt at being clever because I am dumb, how do glass houses factor into klok being a weaboo

Also, on topic, is that the actual world map you're planning to use? I might be able to do something about it if I'm not all that lazy, and if you wanted a more fe-y one: i like it but its also just...I'm finding it weird guuh

Edited by Mercenary Lord

Gorzel's fucking pallette OML. "Don't worry about the small details" indeed!

Lol idk, I read this as "Lol Gorzel left the house without wearing pants. oml" and then "Don't worry about the small details indeed" was the icing on the small penis joke.

I don't know, maybe I'm reading it wrong.

Klok's just a kooky guy. Don't worry about it too much.

Yes, this.

Oh also, I like the simplicity of the world map. Idk if that type of world map is used often but I haven't seen any like it so I like it. ^o^

Lol idk, I read this as "Lol Gorzel left the house without wearing pants. oml" and then "Don't worry about the small details indeed" was the icing on the small penis joke.

I don't know, maybe I'm reading it wrong.

They still have the belt/side guards so they still clearly look like pants to me. *shrug* But penis jokes aren't exactly the height of clever, either. Moving on.

On topic, I like how the map looks. The base FE ones are very smudgy by comparison, and the color is nicer.

I found a download link on the ffe3 webpage: http://feuniverse.us/t/fractured-realms/179

I'm not sure if this is the right one...

If this is the right patch, it seems that no characters was able to get an increase in LUK and MDF when level up....

I do believe you're in the wrong topic. That's Fractured Realms.

Edited by Primefusion

I do believe you're in the wrong topic. That's Fractured Realms.

yeah that'd be my topic(how you got us mixed up is beyond me), and uh no characters can increase in any stat outside of con and move like any regular FE?

don't comment here if you do plan to comment, go to my thread and voice your concerns

yeah that'd be my topic(how you got us mixed up is beyond me), and uh no characters can increase in any stat outside of con and move like any regular FE?

don't comment here if you do plan to comment, go to my thread and voice your concerns

It's actually very confusing... Check this out guys and the link in this page...

http://tanasmanor.net/fee3/projects/trtr/

I think this one's your fault

Nope, I sent the right link~

Also, I'm pretty close to finished with the last chapter of the demo so I'll be in need of some beta testers within the next few days. 3-5 would be ideal. Anyone interested?

Nope, I sent the right link~

Also, I'm pretty close to finished with the last chapter of the demo so I'll be in need of some beta testers within the next few days. 3-5 would be ideal. Anyone interested?

I'm your huckleberry.

I'll swap you a patch for a patch?