League of Champs

Chocolate Kitty

Yes, you are right, I'm Nico xP.

I changed my Username (I use Nic from Nico, and the G it's the first letter of my first name).

After this little offtopic, I think I could give you a gift to your hack's topic, I have something in my mind.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trasq looks like a fearful enemy to appear in chapter 8, looking at the stats and your comment KoT xD (I'm sure that he has a overpowered bow in hands).

But gaiz, look at his offensive stats... Anyone foolish enough to enter his range will most likely get one rounded, and you can't surround him without first entering his range.

Plus, I got a feeling he'll be recruitable later on (just a feeling).

also, who says his bow can't fire adjacent targets

Edited by Fawful

But gaiz, look at his offensive stats... Anyone foolish enough to enter his range will most likely get one rounded, and you can't surround him without first entering his range.

Plus, I got a feeling he'll be recruitable later on (just a feeling).

also, who says his bow can't fire adjacent targets

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm @Bolded

Perhaps...

• 2 weeks later...

mmmmm map palette. You chose to gouge out generic's eyes, like FE7x?

Actually, I did that months ago, but never changed it back. I was supposed to fix that lol

@eCut: I take 0% credit for mugs all to miss AK

Edited by Kitty of Time

• 2 weeks later...

Love you. Will update with comments later.

How do you beat chapter one?

Lee's been standing on that damn arrow square for about three turns now, and Croixe doesn't do so well against OP'd sword cavaliers. Also, there was no time to run to the armory. And it seemed like everyone said everyone else's name a lot during the Ch1 dialogue. You'd think they'd know they were included in the converstion.

Edited by deranger

I found a couple things that weren't in the disclaimer:

-Tactician has FE8 colors while everyone else has FE7 colors

-The map apparently is the Lyn scene w/ the original tactician

-When you put your cursor over Lee, he has the Swordmaster map sprite, not sure if that was intentional or not

-There's no R button description for the Private class

-When I went to both of the villages, there were no backgrounds, unlike what village convos normally have, not sure if this was intentional or not

-When I had Lee wait on the tile w/ the arrow on it, it didn't do anything. I'm talking about the one to the far left corner BTW (I'm might try the one in the far right corner later)

Please look over these when you have the time. Thanks.

I found a couple things that weren't in the disclaimer:

-Tactician has FE8 colors while everyone else has FE7 colors

-The map apparently is the Lyn scene w/ the original tactician

-When you put your cursor over Lee, he has the Swordmaster map sprite, not sure if that was intentional or not

-There's no R button description for the Private class

-When I went to both of the villages, there were no backgrounds, unlike what village convos normally have, not sure if this was intentional or not

-When I had Lee wait on the tile w/ the arrow on it, it didn't do anything. I'm talking about the one to the far left corner BTW (I'm might try the one in the far right corner later)

Please look over these when you have the time. Thanks.

Bold: Intentional, I just answered the chapter 1 question in my last post, you have to rescue Zeek before you can complete the chapter.

No idea what you mean @ Italics

Missed the private, my mistake.

Bold: Intentional, I just answered the chapter 1 question in my last post, you have to rescue Zeek before you can complete the chapter.

No idea what you mean @ Italics

Missed the private, my mistake.

Oh, sorry about the Ch.1 thing. I probably should've read that.

What I meant by the map thing is that in the prologue cutscene I believe the tactician shows a map to explain the setting but when they he does what actually appears is the CG thing from when Lyn is talking to the tactican. I'll show a screen if you still don't know what I mean.