League of Champs

Chocolate Kitty

[spoiler=Whee]

Frankie is quite a bit easier than Trasq since Frankie starts with the Brave Sword equipped. You can just chip with the Archer girl and then rescue her. Rinse and repeat.

Trasq has 1-2 range with lots of crit but I ended up getting a lucky crit myself with the theif so I took him out.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..yes. I think.

Just tried it again, trasq's the only hard one. I think I got luckey the first time with Denson.

Also, a game over doesn't happen until after the end of the player phase Felicia dies during, and Frankie's chibi is so art.

who do you think made that sexy chibi

[spoiler=Whee]

Frankie is quite a bit easier than Trasq since Frankie starts with the Brave Sword equipped. You can just chip with the Archer girl and then rescue her. Rinse and repeat.

Trasq has 1-2 range with lots of crit but I ended up getting a lucky crit myself with the theif so I took him out.

mm, okay.

Just so you know, you'll be seeing them both later.

• 2 weeks later...

-downloads beta, patches rom, puts on PSP- Dear god this looks amazing. I'm very impressed. Can't wait for MOAR CONTENT. Also when I saw the Inferno tome, all I could think of was Super Skrull from Mvc3/UMvc3 going, "INNNNFEERRRRRRNOOOOOOOOOOOOO". Also, Kisume approves! kisume_wink.gif

:o

yay for bucket loli

I'm not sure if there's a point in asking about bugs and glitches, since I'm pretty sure I fixed them all, but regardless did you find anything?

Not that I could see. However, a couple descriptions for a couple items bugged me. The description for the Hunter class is the same as the Nomad from FE7, and the Golden Herb is the same as an Elixer, but that's all really. Also,about the house furthest to the left at the bottom of the map in chapter 7, I can't seem to figure out who you need to visit it with. Unless I missed who do it with by missing it in the dialogue, or not reading text in spoilers, I don't know who to visit it with. So if I missed it, whoops, but if it's really not clear, you might want to make it a tad clearer. Also, the Silencer in Trasq's inventory in the chapter where you have to beat Waldo up(My memory fails me, so I don't remember the exact number)has a Steel Blade icon, but I assume that's just a placeholder. It also has the same description as FE10 if memory serves. Other than that, amazing hack.

Hmm, everything you've stated I've already fixed, so that's good, nothing new has popped up lol

Thanks for your input!

No problem at all. Glad I could help. Oh yeah, something I totally forgot. This could totally just be total RNG shenanigans, but I seem to be getting crits from 3 percent more often than 30 percent. Maybe that's just RNG shenanigans, or is it possibly a glitch? Just thought I should put it out there just in case. Also, Crioxe=Most broken fighter EVER. When can a fighter dodge Myrms and hit them back witha 25% chance?!!? GAHHHH Crioxe has 1337 hax.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hehehe super necropost! I abuse ma POWERS >:D

Locked by the request of Kitty of Time~