Priscilla or Serra?

HF Makalov Fanboy Kai

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, Priscilla's kind of a whore.

Not a whore, she just loves her brother a lot... damn, even I cant sugarcoat this. Fuck it, Priscilla is easier to get into than community college. She's still better than Serra.

Also I'd like to see this rant by Crash.

To be fair, Priscilla's kind of a whore.

Being a whore means that she has multiple relationships with people. Since she can only have one paired ending per playthrough, she's not really a whore.

As for Lachesis apparently being a whore, I like the interpretation of her marrying Beowulf, Beowulf dying, and then she remarries with Fin better than "Lachesis is such a whore lol."

And while I'm at it, I like my interpretation of Fergus being born out of wedlock before he joins Sigurd much better than "Beowulf cheated on Lachesis lol."

Why is Priscilla a waste of space?

Because you have Serra, who's infitely better.

Serra joins early, has better stats, is more likable, looks better, has a better class etc, etc.

Plus Movement isn't everything either! Nolan vs. Fiona, Alec vs. Ayra, Matthis vs. Ogma... Who wins in these comparisons? (Protip: The characters with less Movement)

Also, reading through the thread, Prissy's apparently a slut too. Well, that there's another reason she sucks.

Because you have Serra, who's infitely better.

Serra joins early,

Not saying much.

has better stats,

Not really.

Priscilla also has a horse, allowing her to better reach her units to heal, enemies to attack when she promotes. Anima > Light.

is more likable,

Being a annoying little bitch is more likeable? Serra makes people want to do this to her:

kill_it_with_fire.jpg

looks better,

Subjective. I know some people who don't find my favorite FE girl pretty adorable.

has a better class etc, etc.

Horse and Anima are inferior to Light and no horse??

I'm lost sir.

Plus Movement isn't everything either! Nolan vs. Fiona, Alec vs. Ayra, Matthis vs. Ogma... Who wins in these comparisons? (Protip: The characters with less Movement)

Unfair comparisons? Crash, you're doing it wrong.

Also, reading through the thread, Prissy's apparently a slut too. Well, that there's another reason she sucks.

Sheeda is a slut too. Sirius, Chiki's Pet Pikachu and DLV agreed. And then there's Eirika, all FE dancers not named Ninian, etc. :P: :P:

Edited by Black Veteran Soldier

She's a whore just because she wants to have sex with her brother? That's not nice.

The support between her and Raven can be read platonically, and between siblings, a platonic interpretation should always be favoured over a sexual one.

Nor do I really get the impression that she's only concerned about sex. Does falling in love make you a slut?

Sadly the only one who's canonically kind of a whore is Lachesis.

that makes sense

since while women in the series can have more then one paired ending, they can't get two or more paired endings at once.

Lachesis tends to not follow that theory and gave birth to two children with different fathers.

I like her. More so if you've gotten all her supports.

I have. It's just that I started to hate her during a "Serra > Priscilla" phase this site had at one time. (If I remember correctly.) After that phase was grown out, I grew indifferent to her.

I have. It's just that I started to hate her during a "Serra > Priscilla" phase this site had at one time. (If I remember correctly.) After that phase was grown out, I grew indifferent to her.

that sounds like me during the nephenee>aran phase the site i use to be on had some time ago.

i understand how you feel

Lachesis is free to remarry given that Beo's, well, kinda dead.

She's had a crush on her brother and kissed him in the manga, and had a kid with both Finn and Beowulf. Jugdral in general is filled with whorish women (though mainly due to abuse they had affairs) and men who had a child with every woman they met.

She's had a crush on her brother and kissed him in the manga, and had a kid with both Finn and Beowulf. Jugdral in general is filled with whorish women (though mainly due to abuse they had affairs) and men who had a child with every woman they met.

Having a CRUSH. Her kissing Eltshtan doesn't happen in the game. Having a crush isn't really a big deal since in the game, she doesn't act on it. She then marries Beowulf, he dies, she remarries Fin. Are people not allowed to remarry when their husbands die?

@Crash: Your reasons for hating Priscilla are factually incorrect and unbelievably shallow. Plus Alec>Ayra? WTH is that shit?

Because the manga is totally canon, right. In the manga, Holyn and Beowulf didn't even exist.

Plus, with Fin is even debatable. For all we know, Nanna could be Beo's and Fin could've just raised her as his daughter. There's evidence towards both ends, IIRC, I remember a thread about it a few months back. As much as I support FinLach, that is definitely a possibility.

Edited by Luminescent Kitty