hi

Inui

I am conjured.

So Inui is mad because a girl on the internet he has a crush on refuses to meet him IRL and is now trying to be a dick to someone who is in the position he wants to be in?

Maybe you should use your vast internet social life to find someone who likes you, man. I'll fuck you if you want? Ask your dad if he doesn't mind a threesome!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhhh, that was probably out of line too. Plus I am fairly certain you're not allowed to solicit sex on SF :P:...

Be nice guys! Come on Death, you don't wanna end up gone again.

Edited by Tangerine

Hey person I don't know that seems to be filling warn bar rather quickly. Beware of Knife.

Hey, I just noticed this. Prepare for some Waha Punishment pirate boy with bad stats who falls for blue haired women on pegasi.

yeah man, there goes crazy uncle ron again, babbling about the unsustainability of multiple foreign wars and too many entitlement programs lol

most of you are kids that just don't get it, sadly (while i constantly immerse myself in politics, including insider info most people can't get because i intern for and meet with the actual politicians)

i don't really want to discuss politics here atm (hence i did not reply in that topic to the swarm of liberal children)

most of you are kids that just don't get it, sadly (while i constantly immerse myself in politics, including insider info most people can't get because i intern for and meet with the actual politicians)

Oh I meet politicians that means I know politics.

Someone's a little ELITIST aren't we now.

Oh I meet politicians that means I know politics.

Someone's a little ELITIST aren't we now.

No way! He's just better than us. It's normal for you to be insecure, but there are going to be people better than us out there. I mean, what are we? Two moderately sane beta males, inarticulate and full of anxiety with no skills whatsoever. I think we may need to take a hard second look at everything this guy says, because you don't get that cool without having something real going for you. WE deserve to be insulted with images on the internet!

c0ZL4.jpg

yeah man, there goes crazy uncle ron again, babbling about the unsustainability of multiple foreign wars and too many entitlement programs lol

i don't really want to discuss politics here atm (hence i did not reply in that topic to the swarm of liberal children)

Man I like how you pretend that Ron Paul is the only person to ever bring up the unsustainability of foreign wars. I also like how you think America has way too many entitlement programs.