• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Because it lets you tell the skirt chaser that he's an idiot. As someone who utterly LOATHES that kind of character, that dialogue choice was cathartic.

Can't be as good as Tales of Vesperia's Raven punchfest. That was gold.

13 hours ago, Tryhard said:

prepare for 100 sequels now that koei has their hands on it

1. I think the rate of DW and RotTK production has slowed. And Xtreme Legends and Empires are DLC before DLC was a thing I suppose.
  2. Yamata-No-Orochi Emblem might be just what I need for an FE crossover. FEW doesn't have characters I want, and FEH is terribly dull.

On 7/28/2019 at 12:53 PM, DragonFlames said:

Soo... is it just me, or did anyone else at least faintly think of the car brand when they saw Mercedes in Three Houses?

My thoughts go to this girl. Not a bad place, I like that character.

Has anyone else had shawarma before? Is it supposed to be a little dry?

And in game I've been told is some great sci-fi opera story (not far enough to judge that yet), I encounter this:

Spoiler

5qaCiX1.png

Nia has some... interesting tastes.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Has anyone else had shawarma before? Is it supposed to be a little dry?

>Shawarma
>Dry

wut
where did you eat a dry Shawarma? Because it isn't suppossed to be dry

Edited by Shrimperor

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

wut
where did you eat a dry Shawarma?

A small NYC-based falafel chain opened near my gym. Not knowing where to get more formal Middle Eastern cuisine, I went there and ordered a plate of Shawarma served over a heaping bed of rice to take home no more than 15 minutes away. I never had lamb before, but I wanted to try something new and expand my palette.

It's weird, because I had ordered a chicken kebab falafel sandwich from there before and it was great.

If I need an excuse, maybe they still had inventory that had been affected by a multi-day power outage earlier in the week.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I never had lamb before, but I wanted to try something new and expand my palette.

It's weird, because I had ordered a chicken kebab falafel sandwich from there before and it was great.

maybe you cought a bad day then?

Because Shawarma should be juicy.

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

One other thing: I checked the maximum stats for each character listed on the site and I am wondering: how in the blimming heck are you supposed to even REACH those caps? My highest levelled unit is Annette at level 22 and she sits at 24 Magic, while her max sits at 73. Unless the level cap is ridiculously high, I can't see anyone even coming close to their stat caps, so what gives?

I would think there may be, or eventually will be due to DLC, a way to just keep increasings stats over and over. It wouldn't surprise me.

Some aspects of 3H's structure amusingly makes think of Ace Combat Zero.

Hmm... A World with no Crests... complete with a Hraesvelgr involved, heh...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I consider 3H as Trails of the Cold Steel with FE maps because this is what it basically is. Even fishing from Cold Steel was taken over almost 1:1. The recruitment is basically like establish social links in Persona which require certain stats of the protagonist in a certain level.

Personally I dislike Dimitri's art in Heroes because it looks cartoonish, but in 3H he looks fantastic and I also like his nature personality. 

If marriages exist, he will become avatar's husband. 

Too bad I have to go back to work today again and still tons of uploads to do for my LP, so I will not make much progress in the game in the next days. 😞 

When I receive Crossbell games, I will be supercomflicted what to play. Since I expect 3H to be a LOOOOONG game, I am fairly sure I will not finish these until the end of this year.

Edited by Rosalina

7 hours ago, Rosalina said:

Personally I dislike Dimitri's art in Heroes because it looks cartoonish, but in 3H he looks fantastic and I also like his nature personality. 

Especially, when his hair looks like mop top spaghetti. 😕

17 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Can't be as good as Tales of Vesperia's Raven punchfest. That was gold.

Yeah, that was funny, it's true.
Calling Sylvain an idiot is less funny, I will admit (mostly because the character trait itself isn't funny or entertaining, despite every game that has it trying to make it seem like it is - it's not. Stop. Please.), but I did feel plenty of satisfaction when that particular choice came up.

If you're curious: it happens in Byleth's B-support with the guy. And if you're curious as to why I even got his B-support if I don't like the philanderer stuff: 1) it's far from his only character trait, and everything else about him is actually kind of decent (he'd be a swell guy if not for the wannabe-casanova stuff, which is sadly often at the forefront), 2) I tend to give every character a fair chance, and 3) I want to unlock as many supports as I can so I can get to know the characters better.
Rest assured, if I ever get the choice to kill him on any of the other routes, I will gladly do so.

7 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Rest assured, if I ever get the choice to kill him on any of the other routes, I will gladly do so.

I wonder what you'd do to this guy then.:

Spoiler

6rsibGq.png

"Please have my children! Not just two or three, tens of them!"

Apparently, that was how he was taught to romance girls. The game has yet to say where he grew up, but that should be made clear eventually.

It comes as something of a shock. Prior to this, the guy is genuinely helpful and just a muscular and youthful likable shonen who the main character befriends. And he returns to those things to a degree after this scene, albeit given over more to emotionality and petty rage. And he quietly leaves to go his own separate way.

It's hilarious to read some B supports that were supposed to happen before the time skip after it.

like, damn, these people are petty to bring this up after 5 years...

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

BYLETH DIES FOR GOOD! Long after the ending, and so does everybody else.

Because of old age LMAO. No one can live that long.

It really bothers me that when I navigate to this thread from my notifications, it lands me a page or so away from where I was...

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

BYLETH DIES FOR GOOD! Long after the ending, and so does everybody else.

y u do dis ;_;

inb4 Byleth turns out to be immortal lmao

28 minutes ago, WeAreNewcastle1053 said:

It really bothers me that when I navigate to this thread from my notifications, it lands me a page or so away from where I was...

same over here <.<

That happens with big-enough threads. Like the now-solved double-post bug. Maybe that's another issue that needs to be brought up.