Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

C-Support

Spoiler

673243897413238794.png?v=1 (mumbling) Teehee, the professor... so smart... so diligent... so handsome... SO LOVELY!

RL6zmo2.jpg?2 Jeez... can you stop mumbling, especially when other people are around of you?

673243897413238794.png?v=1don't know what you are talking about, teehee.

RL6zmo2.jpg?2You sure didn't! The whole class heard you!

673243897413238794.png?v=1Teehee, of course they shall hear and the professor, too. Everyone in Garreg Mach shall know how lovely and beloved he is!

RL6zmo2.jpg?2 Lysithea: ... I think you’re all alone with this opinion. Whatever... I would ask you kindly to stop with that crap. It doesn’t suit you at all!

673243897413238794.png?v=1Musse: It’s bothering you!?

RL6zmo2.jpg?2 Lysithea: ... Seriously it wouldn’t even bother me, if it didn’t distract me from my magic exercises. Though I have to ask: You’re a noble too! Haven’t you ever felt ashamed by acting that childish by chasing an instructor? You do show no class at all considering your position.

673243897413238794.png?v=1 Oh my... What has nobility to do with it? Isn’t it natural that a grown girl shows their affectionto someone who cares you with that loveliness?

RL6zmo2.jpg?2 Argh... don’t act like if it’s a behavior of an adult. You just sound like a crazy fan – no like a stalker – who desperately wants to hit on someone with having the knowledge of getting no chance.

673243897413238794.png?v=1Who doesn’t say that I have no chance? Wait... is our Professor already in a relationship... with an other student... or even Lady Rhea?

RL6zmo2.jpg?2 Ugh... Forget about it! Seriously keep up your “hobby” unless you interrupt me from my duties again. Then I will tell it to the professor!

673243897413238794.png?v=1 What would you tell... hey... Lysithea!?... She’s gone. (speaking to herself): Teehee, it would interest me what she would say to the professor. Is she... jealous... or just a lonely girl who doesn’t grant everyone’s love luck. If she just would be more open for this, she would understand me.

I will look for some emojis for the next part to let it become it more lively.

Also I appreciate feedback and improvement suggestions!

Edit: Had to fix a few things regarding format.

Edited by Falcom Knight

3 minutes ago, Wraith said:

08F175BD-FE4E-42FC-8694-78B703D8B42C.jpeg

Adorable.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Do they make GUST team make must for them or something?

I mean, Gust is under KT, after all

I looked it up to make sure, but the composers are different for the games made by Gust and the ones by Omega Force (who are the prime devs of the Warriors series). I wouldn't be surprised if they were originally with Gust, though, because the music has a similar feel to it.

4 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

C-Support

Hide contents

673243897413238794.png?v=1 (mumbling) Teehee, the professor... so smart... so diligent... so handsome... SO LOVELY!

RL6zmo2.jpg?2 Jeez... can you stop flattering about, especially when other people are around of you?

673243897413238794.png?v=1Oooh... hi Lysithea... so you heared... everything?

RL6zmo2.jpg?2 Of course, I did! Your mumbling is so loud that everyone of our class heared it!

673243897413238794.png?v=1Teehee, of course they shall hear and the professor too, of course. Everyone shall know how lovely and beloved he is among his students.

Lysithea: ... I think you’re all alone with this opinion. Whatever... I would ask you kindly to stop with that crap. It doesn’t suit you at all!

Musse: It’s bothering you!?

Lysithea: ... Seriously it wouldn’t even bother me, if it didn’t distract me from my magic exercises. Though I have to ask: You’re a noble too! Haven’t you ever felt ashamed by acting that childish by chasing an instructor? You do show no class at all considering your position.

673243897413238794.png?v=1 Oh my... What has nobility to do with it? Isn’t it natural that a grown girl shows their affectionto someone who cares you with that loveliness?

RL6zmo2.jpg?2 Argh... don’t act like if it’s a behavior of an adult. You just sound like a crazy fan – no like a stalker – who desperately wants to hit on someone with having the knowledge of getting no chance.

673243897413238794.png?v=1Who doesn’t say that I have no chance? Wait... is our Professor already in a relationship... with an other student... or even Lady Rhea?

RL6zmo2.jpg?2 Ugh... Forget about it! Seriously keep up your “hobby” unless you interrupt me from my duties again. Then I will tell it to the professor!

673243897413238794.png?v=1 What would you tell... hey... Lysithea!?... She’s gone. (speaking to herself): Teehee, it would interest me what she would say to the professor. Is she... jealous... or just a lonely girl who doesn’t grant everyone’s love luck. If she just would be more open for this, she would understand me.

👍

It gives me some ideas on how to write their interection in the CYOA, too 😄

I would replace the ''you heard everything?'' line with ''i don't know what you are talking about, teehee'' though

*double post, because it won't let me edit*

6 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

C-Support

Reveal hidden contents

RL6zmo2.jpg?2 Jeez... can you stop mumbling, especially when other people are around of you?

673243897413238794.png?v=1Oooh... hi Lysithea... so you heared... everything?

RL6zmo2.jpg?2 Of course, I did! Your mumbling is so loud that everyone of our class heared it!

673243897413238794.png?v=1Teehee, of course they shall hear and the professor. too. Everyone shall know how lovely and beloved he is in Garreg Mach!

RL6zmo2.jpg?2 Lysithea: ... I think you’re all alone with this opinion. Whatever... I would ask you kindly to stop with that crap. It doesn’t suit you at all!

RL6zmo2.jpg?2 Lysithea: ... Seriously it wouldn’t even bother me, if it didn’t distract me from my magic exercises. Though I have to ask: You’re a noble too! Haven’t you ever felt ashamed by acting that childish by chasing an instructor? You do show no class at all considering your position.

You captured the characters perfectly, in my opinion. I really saw and heard these characters interact.

8 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

*double post, because it won't let me edit*

You captured the characters perfectly, in my opinion. I really saw and heard these characters interact.

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

👍

It gives me some ideas on how to write their interection in the CYOA, too

Thanks!

Glad you enjoyed it!

I would replace the ''you heard everything?'' line with ''i don't know what you are talking about, teehee'' though

What should be Lysithea's answer to this?

Edited by Falcom Knight

20 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

GdvBB9W.jpg

20 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

What should be Lysithea's answer to this?

hmmm

Maybe something like

''You sure didn't! The whole class heard you!'' or something like that xD

22 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Thanks!

Glad you enjoyed it!

That I did!
I'd like to contribute something other than just votes, too, but I fear whatever I do will just suck.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Bring on the time-travelling microwave that turns bananas into strange green goop for some reason!

Teehee, I did the thing.

Will update B and A support there.

That I did!
I'd like to contribute something other than just votes, too, but I fear whatever I do will just suck.

I'm not a creative person either. But I liked to write supports between characters I very like and / or can relate myself too. I did it for the first and only time about a half decade ago, so it's about time to do it again.

Edited by Falcom Knight

So i just finished watching the first Rebirth of Mothra. This movie's weird cause like, the human element is virtually non-existent in this movie. I know Kaiju movies generally focus on the Kaiju rather than the humans but the human element is still important to an extent. Rebirth of Mothra doesn't have that. And yet, the movie never really felt dull (though it could be becase there was never any down time). Also, the main antagonist here is Death Ghidorah, which is just King Ghidorah but black and it breaths fire rather than lightning and also makes elephant noises.

I think the first Rebirth of Mothra is the new cutoff point on this marathon. Any movie below it on the rankings, i would consider not good to varying degrees.

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

But yeah, Myrrh is cute, but that's all there is to that. She isn't too terribly interesting, personality-wise, compared to the other dragon girls such as Nowi or Tiki.

I was gonna disagree with this but then i thought about and i do think she doesn't have a lot going for her. I mean, yeah she's really cute, but with a very limited Support pool (i believe it's just Ephraim and.....Dozal? That's his name, right) she isn't given a whole lot to shine.

I also think Sacred Stones' severe lack of worldbuilding does negatively impact Myrrh since we know next to nothing about Magvelian Manaketes.

54 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

C-Support

Reveal hidden contents

673243897413238794.png?v=1don't know what you are talking about, teehee.

RL6zmo2.jpg?2You sure didn't! The whole class heard you!

673243897413238794.png?v=1Teehee, of course they shall hear and the professor, too. Everyone in Garreg Mach shall know how lovely and beloved he is!

Hey, this is pretty nice. 

34 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Teehee, I did the thing.

Will update B and A support there.

Looking forward to it!

21 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I was gonna disagree with this but then i thought about and i do think she doesn't have a lot going for her. I mean, yeah she's really cute, but with a very limited Support pool (i believe it's just Ephraim and.....Dozal? That's his name, right) she isn't given a whole lot to shine.

I also think Sacred Stones' severe lack of worldbuilding does negatively impact Myrrh since we know next to nothing about Magvelian Manaketes.

Exactly my point. She could have been a good character beyond just "that cute and potentially OP dragon girl" if the worldbuilding and supports did a better job of it.
As of now, she's just one of many (and I mean many) Fire Emblem characters that exist and don't really do much for me one way or the other.

18 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Myrrh has Vita's and Futaba's VA, so she's automatically cute in my books.

In Heroes, I assume?
Anyway, that voice actress is great. She did some of my favorite characters.

1 minute ago, Wraith said:

...Ahab got everyone save Ishmael killed.

Ahab was a selfish old man who died the death he deserved.

Edited by twilitfalchion