Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

giphy.webp

I didn't even bring out the good stuff yet!

DragonFlames ga shinda!

Kono hito de nashi!

Edited by Shrimperor

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Legit Nepgear impression

xD

She does say that a lot in the Japanese version, now that I think about it.

I just realized I don't even know what anime that gif is from. I just looked up anime nosebleed gifs and that was one of the many results.

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

This is from the cutscene during the Zero Dimension Arc where Neptune and Nepgear transform for the first time.

Right! Right!

New Mainline Nep when?

15 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

VVVtune, was it? I'd give it a go, but the idol stuff doesn't really interest me all that much, tbh.

same.

I will wait and see if gameplay is cool or something

38 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

So I was fighting Final Marcus, and Avalanche Abassay decided he wanted to join the fight. Needless to say, I died.

DnlQ17BW4AA_ek4.jpeg

25 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

VVVtune, was it? I'd give it a go, but the idol stuff doesn't really interest me all that much, tbh.

Same. However, if they can craft something unique behind it, I would not mind the idol backdrop. Example: the Azure Striker Gunvolt series is one of my favorite video game franchises of all time and it's basically X-Men meets the idol genre.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions is another example of taking the idol setting and crafting something unique with it.

If VVVTune manages to be unique, I'm for it. If it's just another Producing Perfection, then nah.

But also it needs to be on PC or Switch for me to actually play it lmao. Only PS4 version has been announced.

Okay, made it to Stockenbarrel and reunited with Bianca. Here it comes. Decided to travel to the Cataract Caves right away, and got the Circle of Water. A little surprised there was no boss battle. Would think there should be one. Well anyway, I made it back to Mostroferrato... and straight to save. Will save the big moment for next time.

Also, ahaha, people weren't kidding. Bianca does bring up the Uptaten Towers trip in her party chat dialogue very often. Not as often as I expected; but it's noticeable.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

28 minutes ago, Benice said:

I'm going to do it! I'm finally going to try FE4 again!

22 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Sounds good. Maybe I'll give it another try myself

I pray it doesn't drive you insane.

Started Colony 6 reconstruction. I went into the Time Attack mode to see what items I could buy and........turns out, collectables aren't immediately available for purchase. Which means I gotta gather the old fashioned way.

Really wish they kept Xenoblade 2's collection points.