• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel the pain.

Damn, it was such a good read.

Maybe there's going to be a sequal?

I hope.

Of course, if you don't like Negima, then you're either female, or a hipster

Man, it had an interesting storyline, cute girls, fanservice, more girls, a trio of Shota, an abusive vampire mentor, a female robot with emotions, and

it had Jack Rakan, the most Badass motherfucker there is!

Also.

Can I cry in the corner with you?

Of course, if you don't like Negima, then you're either female, or a hipster

I was called the least hipster'ish person at my school.

ute girls, fanservice, more girls,

You mean ugly lolis/ephebos. The rest isn't worth addressing.

I saw the first episode of that show

There's your problem. Negima has a horrible anime, and, unsurprisingly, the manga is much better.

I feel the pain.

Also.

Can I cry in the corner with you?

There may not be enough room given all the people already there, but you are welcome to use some people as a couch, though expect the same to possibly be done to you, as it has already been done to me.

You mean ugly lolis/ephebos. The rest isn't worth addressing.

Negima doesn't really focus on any of the loli girls other than Evangeline, who is a vampire over hundreds of years old, can transform into an adult, and was one of the best characters in the series. But you saw only a bit of the horrible anime, so I forgive your ignorance.

all I know about negima is that the first bunch of volumes are all dumb fanservice and even after it gets "good" it's still full of stupid bullshit

Edit: Though I am interested in reading it solely because I once read a couple pages in it that were a debate on what kind of tea is better

Edited by Bonerusa

all I know about negima is that the first bunch of volumes are all dumb fanservice and even after it gets "good" it's still full of stupid bullshit

Edit: Though I am interested in reading it solely because I once read a couple pages in it that were a debate on what kind of tea is better

In One Piece, Sanji lauds Earl Grey as an afternoon tea.

PROTIP: This might be a good hint that it isn't very good.

Protip: Most english speaking female anime fans are extremely vocal and hate anything that sexualizes women, but eat up and praise anything that sexualize men. This is in part why some "anime scholars" (for lack of a better term) believe more homosexual/moe anime about men will be on the rise in the coming years. In fact, it is already on the rise. Just take a look at the numbers for the amount of doujins made during comiket. The number 1 spot for series with the most doujin went to Tohou of course, but the rest of the series in the top ten pretty much all went too anime that sexualize men/aimed at fujoshi like Tiger and Bunny, Inazuma 11, and Reborn.

all I know about negima is that the first bunch of volumes are all dumb fanservice

>2012

>Still thinking fanservice is an inherently bad quality

Protip: Most english speaking female anime fans are extremely vocal and hate anything that sexualizes women, but eat up and praise anything that sexualize men. This is in part why some "anime scholars" (for lack of a better term) believe more homosexual/moe anime about men will be on the rise in the coming years. In fact, it is already on the rise. Just take a look at the numbers for the amount of doujins made during comiket. The number 1 spot for series with the most doujin went to Tohou of course, but the rest of the series in the top ten pretty much all went too anime that sexualize men/aimed at fujoshi like Tiger and Bunny, Inazuma 11, and Reborn.

PROTIP: You are doing a good job of making sure you never get a girl's number. Keep it up.

Lol, Eclipse pwned him!

I read Negima for the humor, story, and endearing mass of characters.

Fanservice is just icing.

While I don't think fanservice is needed, its just a nice bonus.

Also, don't be to harsh on Gals, they have their tastes.

Just be polite IRL to them, and don't mock them.

Seriously, they are pros at "getting even" from what I've experienced.

Edited by The Creeper

Protip: Most english speaking female anime fans are extremely vocal and hate anything that sexualizes women, but eat up and praise anything that sexualize men. This is in part why "anime scholars"

are virgins.

PROTIP: You are doing a good job of making sure you never get a girl's number. Keep it up.

So me describing a blatant and obvious hypocrisy about land whales won't let me get the numbers of said land whales? Thank god :newyears:

are virgins.

Too many interpretations to derive. Not sure if I should be laughing or not.

also this topic is retarded

lol y u so mad tho?

So me describing a blatant and obvious hypocrisy about land whales won't let me get the numbers of said land whales? Thank god :newyears:

Try any girl with a brain and/or dignity, because we don't want to be associated with guys who can't be marginally respectful to others.

You know, there are a good number of female anime fans on this forum, including the admin and a moderator. Calling them fat and hypocritical is an extremely stupid generalisation.

lol y u so mad tho?

Trolling used to be about provoking people into hilariously excessive bouts of rage. Now, it's just something that idiots say when people call them out on being idiots.

>2012

>Still thinking fanservice is an inherently bad quality

The two best anime I've watched in the past couple of years have been Votoms and Shin Mazinger Z, the former of which showed bare tits a few times, and the latter of which got rather fanservicey at times as well.

The difference, however, is that Negima absolutely spews that shit.

Try any girl with a brain and/or dignity, because we don't want to be associated with guys who can't be marginally respectful to others.

At first I thought you were joking given the fact that this is FFtF, and hence my reply about landwhales as another joke and the emoticon to show it, but now it seems you were not. Did you actually take offense to what I originally said? I really don't see how what I said could be thought of as offensive. All I did was point out a hypocrisy and a theory about the future of the anime industry, along with some facts to back up said theory.

I think I know what blademasters point is, but it just sounds blatantly insulting.

And it isn't insulting when the phrase is turned the other way around as is what happens a lot more often? I didn't even try and say anything insulting in my original comment about your typical fujoshi. I just posted a fact that most people don't even take into consideration, hence the hypocrisy.

You know, there are a good number of female anime fans on this forum, including the admin and a moderator. Calling them fat and hypocritical is an extremely stupid generalisation.

But I never called them fat or hypocritical, and it would be an extremely stupid generalization to think as such. Regardless, so far it seems that only one person could see what I was really getting at.

Trolling used to be about provoking people into hilariously excessive bouts of rage. Now, it's just something that idiots say when people call them out on being idiots.

It's really sad that you're actually serious right now in terms of what this is replying too. :(:

The difference, however, is that Negima absolutely spews that shit.

Not to the extent that I imagine you are thinking... I don't even think the anime had that much fan service.

Learn to laugh at yourself.

But there is nothing there for me to laugh about myself over.

Edited by Blademaster!