Team Ephraim and his women

Ein

If no one gets the reference from the title it's a reference to an old BlazBlue Calamity Trigger team that was named "Team Ragna and his women" which did not have a Ragna player and all three members were Rachel players which was all kinds of lulz for me but the lack of Noel and Nu-13 was like WTF to me so MAAAAAAAAYBE it was called "Team Ragna and his woman" but I digress. Also Ragna x Rachel is the OTP of BB after Kazuma x Trinity because I like cute couples get at me.

So yeah. Ephraim mode because Eirika as the main Lord is a huge "OH DEAR GOD NO! Just... no..."

Also, Ephraim mode can be kind of a dick at times and I like stuff that make you your bitch a la Etrian Odyssey or Shin Megami Tensei because yes.

So who are Ephraim's women?

I forget.

Let's see...

Eirika, Tana, Amelia, L'aRachel, Forde, and... I forget. Someone fill me in on this please. It's been a while since I've played FE8. :<

EDIT because I'm an idiot

The lovely eclipse has brought to my attention that I had forgotten the lovely Myrrh.

Also, it seems that my younger bro has been playing FE8 and I forgot how much he loves Eirika, Lute, and Natasha.

LITTLE BRO! WHY YOU NO LIKE NEIMI?! Probably because he doesn't like wimps like her and Flo-chan. Stupid jerk...

Alrighty. After that tangent it looks like I'm gonna use the following.

Ephraim

Eirika

Neimi because yes

Tana

Natasha because yes

Myrrh~

Franz because yes

Amelia

L'aRachel

Lute because yes

and the Fordster

Yeah-uh

Wait. That 11 units and my OCD of always having to have even or multiples of 5 is gonna bug. COLM'S IN TOO!

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

Forde's a woman? O_o

He also supports Dussell and Kyle, by the way.

No men unless I can make fun of they're girly appearance. And Franz because he is too damn cute especially when he's with Amelia. Them two together are like a chocolate ice cream cake with chocolate sprinkled on chocolate and chocolate syrup with extra chocolate filling and more chocolate because.

Loli dragon chick

BRB after committing ritualistic suicide.

But seriously. How the fuck did I forget Myrrh?

[spoiler=I gotta stop doing that...]I shouldn't joke about that killing myself shit. I've been incredibly disturbed as of late so yeah... Need to calm down.

Franz because he is too damn cute especially when he's with Amelia. Them two together are like a chocolate ice cream cake with chocolate sprinkled on chocolate and chocolate syrup with extra chocolate filling and more chocolate because.

metal_king_slime.png

This gets the Metal King Slime seal of approval.

BRB after committing ritualistic suicide.

But seriously. How the fuck did I forget Myrrh?

[spoiler=I gotta stop doing that...]I shouldn't joke about that killing myself shit. I've been incredibly disturbed as of late so yeah... Need to calm down.

Silly ESR.

Anyway, I was looking at this, and was expecting something along the lines of an Ephraim and girls playthrough (though, in all likelihood, that's probably what it IS).

Edited by Metal King Slime

Prologue

Story stuff happens.

Some sexy guy penetrates Seth.

Seth rescues Eiri after being penetrated and runs away because he can't take no more.

Turns out the sexy man is kind of a pedophile.

Suddenly... BANDIT PURSUERS!

So the fighting is on-Wait. I thought Seth and Eiri were escaping? Why are they fighting back. Eh, semantics.

Any who. Let's give Eiri Seth's Iron Sw-Steel Sword? My memory of FE8 is worse than I thought. Huh... Oh well. I'll just Move Eiri forward. There's no way she'll deal a critic-SWEET TAP DANCING CHRIST! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!

Huergh... Now she's dead for sure.

Oh? Looks like the RNG goddess has smiled upon Eiri. Probably because she's pretty darn lovely. Sweeeeet~

Oh yeah. Eiri procured a HP, SKL, LUCK, and RES level up. This is a good sign. /sarcasm

Eiri kills the guys and I'm done with the Prologue in 5 turns~

Chapter 1

More story stuff. Tana gets held prisoner or something because she was stubborn or something. Yeah.

SETH ABUSE GO!

Because shut up. I'm allowed to like Seth damn it. You guys just wouldn't shut the hell up about him until it got incredibly annoying. >:(

Then cute Franz and Gill show up and Franz starts going to town on that one Soldier while God kills off the reinforcements because they're annoying.

Franz nabs a spiffy STR, SKL, SPD, and DEF level up. This is also a good sign. /not sarcasm

God hits the boss Knight twice with his Steel Sword with a 58 Hit because he's God and all.

So with 3 HP left I risk Franz's life, sorry buddy :<, but he pulls through and slays the boss Knight after missing the initial strike and procures a HP, SPD, DEF, and RES level up. Or was it just HP, SPD, and RES? I forgot already...

Chapter 1 complete in 6 turns~

Tana's father gives Eiri and co some cash and a cool Pegasus Knight. Unfortunately I won't be using her very much. At least until I get Tana then I'll stop using Female!Midayle. Sorry Integ. :<

I don't bother with Tethys and as much as I <3 Marisa I don't feel like using her. This is subject to change because I change my mind a lot about a lot of things. Mostly unimportant things so yeah.

Chapter 2

Oh yeah. I forgot about Moulder the Boulder. Coolio.

Any who. Vanessa Rescues Ross and Garcia.

Franz bought two Iron Swords and Lances.

Eiri gains the awesome HP only level up which is absolutely awesome. /more sarcasm

Franz got a decent level up. I forget what he got but it was okay.

Rescued all of the villages and finished the level in 9 turns.

Chapter 3

Hnnnnnnnnnnnng...

Neimi~ X3

Any who...

I disamred everyone not named Eiri, God, Franz, the Boulder, and Female!Midayle because the others can go suck it.

As per usual, Neimi moves up to intercept her boyfriend while God and Franz attack some walls.

Colm starts looting all of the treasure and I start my level grinding scheme for Neimi that have been built into my head ever since I started playing RPGs and junk. Damn you EO2...!

So after about 18 turns or so Neimi finally picks off those Bandits with Hand Axes and the Thief. I'm the best.

After some more Neimi favoritism with God meatshielding, because that's just how I roll, I corner the boss Bandit and Franz swings twice on the enemy phase because I play cautiously.

On the following turn I have Neimi get in on the action and have her chip the boss. Only she didn't because her love for Colm proved to be too much and killed the boss Bandit with a critical. Or something.

After completing the level I go back a bit and buy two Javelins as they will proove useful or something. Not sure why and I forgot to look at the turn count. Huh... It's probably around 30 or something. I don't pay attention to these things so eh.

Chapter 4

Uh... This is the chapter where you get Artur and Lute right? Coolio. I'm using Lute and you guys can't stop me.

So this chapter. Everything went fairly well other than Colm almost dying five times because APPARENTLY enemies having a 40% hit rate means 100% in reality. Also, Eiri almost died due to my inability of paying attention so that kind of made me skip a beat or something.

I can't wait to Ephy mode to not deal with Eiri's fail... My Eiri sucks which makes me sadface.

SO! Neimi, Franz, and Colm took care of the North West while Female!Midayle recruited Lute while God took out the enemies in the East. After all that jazz I level grinded Lute a while with God serving as an EPIC meatshield. You did well God, you did well.

Chapter 5

Hm... Sexy Hat Man and nun who wears an incredibly form-fitting robe... Yeah, I don't get it either. >_>

So yeah. I always have some kind of panic attack in this level because I forget three waves of Bandits show up to wreck shit which is annoying. Luckily I has God and he proves useful in slaying brutish Bandits.

I forget what I did. I vaguely recall Seth killing off the Bandits, Franz took out the enemies in the West with the backup of Lute and Colm, and Seth baited Sexy Hat Man while nun who wears an incredibly form-fitting robe talked to him so he doesn't kill anyone.

I didn't touch the Arena because f that noise and I rescued the villages for the Guiding Ring and when I did I immediately checked whether Lute was level 10 so I could promote her which kind of annoyed me. You guys made me like this! >.>

She's level 7, 8, 9, or 10 already.

*gives cookie, then flees like a.... Platinum King Jewel*

Edited by Metal King Slime

She's level 8 by the by. Just checked after completing chapter 5x.

Speaking of chapter 5x...

Chapter 5x

Yay~ Ephy's time to make everything his bitch.

So yeah. Ephy horse people didn't do much after a while. Just had them help out a little here and there and Ephy soloed the map after I took out the first Archer you run across.

Not much to say other than Ephy is level 11 after all that and yes I had Orson give his equipment to Kyle and Forde.

Chapter 6

First attempt Eiri was killed because I suck at paying attention then I just Seth skipped because screw killing all of the enemies after a game over.

Pasarans are fluffy~

Chapter 7

Less fail occurs here. I'm still using Seth because my party is as frail as an average Eiri which is pretty damn frail.

I had Franz take the Dracoshield and Lute take the Secret Book because Franz needed the durability and I don't like having non-two digit stats once someone has two digit stats or something... I dunno. I'm just weird like that.

Lute, Neimi, and Colm took on the Mage and Fighter in the North West. Franz and Seth tackled the East area but mostly Franz.

After a few turns and Franz almost dying twice Seth baits the Arbalist and I wait a few more turns.

After all that I swipe the Energy Ring and give it to Neimi because she needs it and the rest of the chapter was smooth sailing as me procuring Neimi and Colm's A support. Neimi is such an adorable crybaby. :3

I level grinded Lute a bit too because having played Nocturne, Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2, Strange Journey, and Etrian Odyssey makes level grinding second nature by now.

Chapter named after an overused meme

I don't think I've mentioned this before but I'm playing on Hard mode and I don't recall any drastic changes in Hard mode. Some enemies do seem to deal a point or two more damage but that just might be my bad FE8 memory. Hm...

Any who. Seth charges the Knight room while Franz takes on the left area then Ephy and co show up.

A few near death experiences courtesy of Forde and Seth amazingly enough and I swipe all of the treasure and kill of most of the enemies.

By now Franz, Lute, and Neimi are level 15 and I didn't even level grind as much you would think. Or maybe I did. Eh...

Lute and Neime took turns chipping at Tirado with Neimi finishing him off with a critical which was nice.

I go with Ephy's route because what would the point of this run if I didn't.

I head over to Valni for a bit to level up Franz, Neimi, and Lute to level 20.

Franz became a... I forget the class name... Great Knight? He's not a Paladin because I want the extra CON and higher STR and DEF caps.

Lute became a Sage because I like the 30 MAG stat cap and I don't need a stupid horse. Also her Sage sprite is cuter.

Neimi became a Sniper because she looks much cuter as a Sniper.

I have the best reasoning for anything. =w=

Chapter 10 also known as that one chapter drafters tend to bitch about. :awesome:

Colm and Ephy got Sleep Staffed and I had no Restore Staff on hand because I didn't want to spend 2000 gold on one.

Not one of my better ideas obviously.

Seth and Franz cleared the way to the gate which was opened by Seth and OH MY GOD I FORGOT AMEALMEAL CHARGES YOUR PARTY!

Geez... Silly kid is gonna get dead.

Luckily I'm not an idiot and Franz recruits her with no problems as well as build their C support.

At this time I kinda regret not playing FE8 on an emulator because I could have made a lame gay joke about Kyle and Forde being some kind of couple. Because they totally are. Right yaoi fangirls?

Colm loots the treasure and I have Amealmeal kill a Myrmidon and Mage with her Slim Lance because I thought Javelins were D rank. Go me~

Ephy and Tana built their C support and I'm kind of conflicted about that because I WANT to get Ephy's and Tana's A support but I don't want Myrrh spending the rest of her long life in a dark forest... Conflicted Ein is conflicted.

Gheb got arrowed to death by Neimi which kind of annoyed me because I wanted Ephy to take the fat kill. Oh well.

Now to level up Amealmeal and Tana. Yay. :|

This sucks... I accidentally bought Gale a $400,000 Mantra since I wasn't paying attention and now I only have 200,000ish Macca. Not only that but I was using Roland and Argilla throughout the whole game and I FINALLY understand why Gale and Cielo are considered to be pretty damn good in DDS2. And I missed out on fighting the four Seraphim since I progressed through the story and now I'm stuck in the final dungeon. AND I messed up when I ran into those damn floating brain jellyfish things... Stupid Atlus! ;~;

Wait... Why am I talking about DDS2? Eh whatever.

Any who.

I went ahead and made Ephy get freaky with Tana I figured I may as well for the bonus junk and all. I'll just have Saleh and Myrrh support.

Chapter 11

After some trips to Valni Tana and Colm leveled up.

Tana ditched her stupid pegasus for a wyvern.

Colm went Rogue because lockpicks can go to hell.

Amealmeal is stuck as a Recruit and she's a goddamn tank. She has more DEF than Franz and Seth. Think about it. Do note that I did not use a single stat thingy on Amealmeal and she can tank what Seth can't. Seth can go suck it because he sucks and not a loli.

Oh right. The level.

This was kind of a hectic chapter because I kept forgetting about stuff and junk.

Either way, Tana took out the boat on the left.

Everyone else did stuff and things while Amealmeal took on the reinforcements by herself because she's a goddamn Recruit.

For some reason I thought you'd get a Knight Crest but it was Hero Crest which kind of annoyed me... Now Amealmeal has to wait a few more chapters before she can take names and kick ass some more. Argh...

Tana recruited the other God of FE8 who goes by the name of Cormag. Maybe I should worship him and say how amazing he is until it becomes annoying like how everyone did for Seth but apparently I'm not allowed to do so. :smug:

Chapter 12

FUCK THIS LEVEL!

Actually it wasn't that bad other than Ephy getting killed somehow. Surprisingly L'aRachel did alright in the surviving department.

I brought Duessel along because I figured I could use the extra muscle while I get my super frail party going. Only Duessel and Amealmeal have more than 12 DEF. adojpodjq

I beat the level on my second attempt while recruiting L'aRachel so that was kind of cool.

Chapter 13

Another not so headache inducing level.

Everyone did stuff and things. Seth got Ewan while Duessel rescued him so he doesn't get one-shotted like teh useless shota that he is. It's all about lolis. :Amelia:

Ewan recruited Marisa and I realized how lame she is considering she's the same level as Sexy Hat Man but with less good stats.

I have a Hero Crest that'll fetch me 5000 gold OR I can train up Marisa so she's less fail and use it on her. I think I'll go with that.

And when do I get another Knight Crest? It better not be chapter 15... That's gonna suck. Especially since I have to promote Natasha and L'aRachel although that's a much lesser headache since L'aRachel's staff grinding can wait.

...That was a poor word combination... >___>

Stats and shit after all that because I can't be arsed to keep track of everything WHILE I'm playing fffah.

Unit   LV    HP ATK SKL SPD LUCK DEF RES
Ephy   18/-- 36 14  17  16  12   12  3
Seth   --/9  37 19  19  17  14   14  11
Franz  20/7  44 18  19  20  9    13  12
Tana   20/3  31 20  19  23  15   11  11
Neimi  20/5  31 18  19  25  18   7   16
Colm   20/2  36 12  11  20  14   9   6
Lute   20/3  32 21  13  16  17   6   16
Ameal  20/-- 34 15  14  20  23   16  9
Natasha15/-- 24 10  9   13  13   3   16
Duessel--/9  42 18  13  13  8    18  9

Chapter 14

Time to kick Selena's ass.

After I get all of the swag except for the Red Gem because eh.

I trained up Marisa and promoted her to a Swordy because her Assassin sprite isn't cute.

Any who. I sent Franz, Ameal, Colm, and L'aRachel to the East while Ephy, Tana, Neimi, Seth, Natasha, Lute, and Marisa to the South West.

The enemies died horrible deaths except for when they actually made me worry about someone dying which almost happened to Natasha and someone else, I forget who, who almost died. D;

Selena kept poking at Ephy with Bolting which was kind of annoying. It halved his health whenever he got hit. ;/

After a few more turns which actually translates to about 30ish or more Selena was defeated by someone. I'm pretty sure it was Tana because I wanted to see a Pierced! Critical which is extra awesome for me because Pierce is the only skill that let's you deal any significant amount of damage to Lucifer in Nocturne so Demi-Fiend shooting Almighty mouth lazors that Pierce! through Lucifer's mighty chest is awesomeface.

But enough of my fanboying of a good game I'm talking about a bad game that is terrible and me talking about my adventures of said bad game. This all sucks in a magical sort of way.

Chapter 15

Another level drafters like to bitch about especially if you don't have two staffers to Restore Berserk. Luckily I do because artificial restraints? What's that!

One team on the left. The other on the right.

I broke through both gates within 7ish turns or something. I wasn't paying attention really.

Unfortunately Rennac was being a prick so I had to have Ephraim recruit him so I had to fork over 9000 gold which kind of sucked.

Got all of the swag and bought five Barrier staffs so I level grind L'aRachel. Which I did. Then I promoted her into a Mage Knight because Light magic sucks unless you're a Bishop in FE8.

I stole the Knight Crest from Vigarde who's little chracter thingy when you highlight his name and press R spoils that he's been dead. That was kind of stupid...

Any who...

Amealmeal used said Knight Crest and became a Supah Recruit to preserve her adorableness because who cares about General/Great Knight/Paladin when you have the most fucking adorable FE sprite in existence barring Myrrha and Fa because Myrrh and Fa make my heart hurt. In a good way.

By the by, Amealmeal got the Vigarde kill because yes.

Chapter 16

I think I screwed up the chapter numbering thing...

So I used an Energy Ring and Dragon Shield on Marisa so she sucks less.

Amealmeal got the Body Ring and Talisman.

Tana and... Amealmeal, I think, got a robe.

Lute got a Speedwing because her SPD is kind of lowish which angers and infuriates Morbo.

OKAY!

So Caelagum and Sexy Crazy Man level.

Eiri's auto-level ups sucked hard. And she almost died. Again.

Which is funny since I've only lost the two Lords so far. Eyup.

I don't feel like describing what I did so much so time to summarize so I still have to describe what I did... Huh.

Amelia killed Valter which an adorable critical with her Dragonspear with Franz near by.

Tana and Colm when treasure hunting.

Eiri tried to survive.

Colm stole Caellach's Hoplon guard.

Neimi chipped away at him with a Long Bow because the Long Bow is amazing.

Then Marisa finished him off with a critical.

STRATEGY!