a second for that :] face

and a third which simulates trying to smother yourself with a normal keyboard

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Goldie

It has 39 buttons jesus.

BWUOPohoohoheeejeeeeeeeek! Your fellow human being self of absolute beauty is definitely correct! How did your lovely fellow human being self knooohohw?! :]

BWUOPohoohoheeejeeeeeeeek! Your fellow human being self of absolute beauty is definitely correct! How did your lovely fellow human being self knooohohw?! :]

starmandx.png

starsoldiers.gif

Moonspeak Computer? :o:

Edited by リンダ

OohgohohohooohjoooooooOOOOOOOoo! It is only simply based on fellow human being interpretations on what your fellow human being self perceives as the fellow human being created word of "crazy" BWUEAHAHAAHHHOHOJEJEJEKAKAKAKAKAKBWUEHAHAHAAHAHH! It is never fact howeverrr, it is our fellow human being interpretations being bounced all over the ground and sky for a parade of complete entertainment and joys hehehehehhheeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooohwuahhhh! Such as a bubble your fellow human being self sees, is it clear or solid?! ohoohohohoooO! :]

nope

you are objectively pretty crazy

Guest Goldie

nope

you are objectively pretty crazy

oOoohohohohooo oHJEHEHEHEHEKHKHKbwuebBWUEHEHEOHOHHOHQEWBVBWUEHAAHAHAAHAHH! My fellow heheheee being self has nohohohoo clue of what your fellow human being self is saying here, it sounds foreign to meeee hHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE!

what the fuck is this shit

Not the link mind you but the fact that you even posted it in the first place in a vain attempt to be funny.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

what the fuck is this shit

Not the link mind you but the fact that you even posted it in the first place in a vain attempt to be funny.

funny

wasn't aware that i was "trying," bub

oOoohohohohooo oHJEHEHEHEHEKHKHKbwuebBWUEHEHEOHOHHOHQEWBVBWUEHAAHAHAAHAHH! My fellow heheheee being self has nohohohoo clue of what your fellow human being self is saying here, it sounds foreign to meeee hHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE!

my hero