Considering changing my display name

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the Verge of Vergil

Raven, nobody is going to understand the whole biscuit thing. Just stop.

Edited by Charlie

Guest Goldie

You should try making funny jokes for once. :Knoll:

BWUEWHEHAHAJEHEOHOHOHOHOJEKEKEKEKEKEKEEEEE! ohohohohohooooooooooooooooooooooo! Fellow human being interpretations of "funny" are always different aren't they? hehehehehheeeee! For example my fellow human being self found this post ohohohoooo so very giggly inducing! INCREDIBLY FUNNY OHOHOOO MYYY! So much my fellow human being self choked, died, and came back to life once more - revived - reborn and so on heheheheheheeeeee! :]

Anyhoo my fellow human being self feels your fellow human being created username would be lovely with a 39 eh? Ohohohojeeee!

Edited by Goldie

BWUEWHEHAHAJEHEOHOHOHOHOJEKEKEKEKEKEKEEEEE! ohohohohohooooooooooooooooooooooo! Fellow human being interpretations of "funny" are always different aren't they? hehehehehheeeee! For example my fellow human being self found this post ohohohoooo so very giggly inducing! INCREDIBLY FUNNY OHOHOOO MYYY! So much my fellow human being self choked, died, and came back to life once more - revived - reborn and so on heheheheheheeeeee! :]

Anyhoo my fellow human being self feels your fellow human being created username would be lovely with a 39 eh? Ohohohojeeee!

you are crazy as fuck

Biscuit

Guest Goldie

And you've only just noticed this?

OohgohohohooohjoooooooOOOOOOOoo! It is only simply based on fellow human being interpretations on what your fellow human being self perceives as the fellow human being created word of "crazy" BWUEAHAHAAHHHOHOJEJEJEKAKAKAKAKAKBWUEHAHAHAAHAHH! It is never fact howeverrr, it is our fellow human being interpretations being bounced all over the ground and sky for a parade of complete entertainment and joys hehehehehhheeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooohwuahhhh! Such as a bubble your fellow human being self sees, is it clear or solid?! ohoohohohoooO! :]

Edited by Goldie