Best/Worst in the Series: Round 146

NinjaMonkey

Why so many votes for Gheb? He is just a regular scumbag in the game. There is no comedy in that chapter. But then again, my favorite probably wasn't intended to be funny either.

Anyway...

Best: Lundgren

Worst: Oliver

Lundgren is just absolutely hilarious how he jumps up and down while shouting: "Then hurry up and die, you miserable old dotard!" He always puts a smile on my face.

Oliver... well. I'm still not sure why they decided to play this guy for comedy in Radiant Dawn. I would argue that he was even worse then the rest of the senators in PoR.

I mean, they considered themselves to be above everyone, particular above the Laguz, and therefore had no trouble keeping them as slaves or whatever else they feel like. That is incredible disgusting, no doubt.

But Oliver still managed to beat them. He doesn't just consider himself above Laguz, he takes it one step beyond.

Oliver completely dehumanizes Laguz, considers them objects to be treated with the same care one would give to a new car or computer.

And this guy is suddenly a complete goofball in the sequel... He even has tons of people warming up to him or flatout falling in love with him in his unique supports. I have no words for that.

Dishonorable mention goes to:

Narshen - His rape attempt of Clarine is treated in an awkwardly comedic light. It doesn't help that Clarine appears to be even younger then Roy by a significant amount.

Maggie and Rose - Apparently those two were so funny that they had to show up again in the sequel. I can't see the joke, though.

Septimus - He is traumatized through past war experiences. Yeah, very funny...

Edited by BrightBow

Best: Oliver, for trolling the player for 4 stages (two chapters, one having 3 4 parts) and doing it successfully.

- Honorable mention to: Blume. When you finally think you've got him, after having so much work on stopping his Divine Weapon, he lolteleports away and is left at that.

Worst: Gheb.

- Unhonorable mentions to: Glass, Izuka and Batta.

EDIT: Thanks.

Edited by Rapier