Elibean Nights

Arch

I don't want to be mean but you're gonna need to man up a bit, every time someone becomes successful at something, there will be haters, it's just how the world works.

Quitting romhacking won't solve this issue, there will just be new haters once you get good at something new.

Take the courage to ignore them and just pursue your dreams.

FFS bro

I don't want to be mean but you have no idea what you're talking about.

I've always found huge fault with people saying stuff like this (especially 'man up') - It puts the blame on the target of criticism, rather than the 'haters'. This community has a pretty significant negative slant.

How about we say people should learn to be less assholes to each other?

took the words right out of my mouth

Sorry you've been subject to this kind of BS, Arch.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this hack so far, but it needs some rebalancing.

In Hector's chapter, the 3 dudes versus 3 billion dudes is no fun, and does Legion work with the Bolm Bandits (or whatever their name is)? Because there is an infinite amount of Berserkers that spawn in Eliwood's chapter

Don't worry you'll get a ton of NPC units on your team as well as blue units if you wait a few turns and talk to Erik and if you have Serra use her staff in the middle of your NPC's that are guarding the castle then youll be golden, oh and dont forget to talk to people on your team with Hector and visit villages and houses, you might find a claymore and the reforged wolf beil. Honestly if you find all of the secrets in this chapter then you'll absolutely ravage the enemy units lol

Don't worry you'll get a ton of NPC units on your team as well as blue units if you wait a few turns and talk to Erik and if you have Serra use her staff in the middle of your NPC's that are guarding the castle then youll be golden, oh and dont forget to talk to people on your team with Hector and visit villages and houses, you might find a claymore and the reforged wolf beil. Honestly if you find all of the secrets in this chapter then you'll absolutely ravage the enemy units lol

It's a shame they are useless because of their absurdly low speed!

It's a shame they are useless because of their absurdly low speed!

I suppose that is definitely true but they aren't supposed to win the map for you lol Honestly Ive found that hector can solo most of the map with Canis Beil and Claymore so if youre having trouble just make sure to stick to forts and forests, use serra for healing, dont push into the map, stay near the castle for defensive protection until youve wiped most of them out and make sure to use hector whenever you can as he is easily the best unit in this chapter.

I don't want to be mean but you're gonna need to man up a bit, every time someone becomes successful at something, there will be haters, it's just how the world works.

Quitting romhacking won't solve this issue, there will just be new haters once you get good at something new.

Take the courage to ignore them and just pursue your dreams.

It was a joke.

Also, "man up" is one of the most patriarchal phrases in existence (toughness is not exclusive to masculinity) and should honestly be deprecated by now as a colloquial phrase.

Edited by Arch

I love how some of the talk events can trigger item/stat gains like in FE4 (I got a Lady Sword for Isadora by having her talk to Harken)

(And one question: Is everyone but Erik in this game a prepromote?)

Edited by Mastergabe2000

stat gains through talk events aren't a thing yet, and no, I think Jan is a prepromote and there are probably others scattered about, but it does seem like there are none

It was a joke.

Also, "man up" is one of the most patriarchal phrases in existence (toughness is not exclusive to masculinity) and should honestly be deprecated by now as a colloquial phrase.

I will admit, that got a chuckle. GG.

It was a joke.

I really want to find an alternative for man up because I literally can't think of anything. Suck it up, maybe?

Either way, I think you're doing great work here. You're the one doing the work, you get to decide how you want to do it.

they're easy af to actually do, the hard part is making the window appear

Now it makes sense. I thought you got the windows to work. I was working on doing that and got close to making it a thing but I never finished. I guess you could TEX8 some shit to the screen

I really want to find an alternative for man up because I literally can't think of anything. Suck it up, maybe?

Either way, I think you're doing great work here. You're the one doing the work, you get to decide how you want to do it.

I've heard 'knuckle up' in the southern US states, but it still sounds awkward.

iirc venno or crayola did it like 9 months ago and pseudo taught me how to modify and use it

Share with the class, sir.

Spinal-based words work best imo; 'grow a spine,' 'get some backbone', etc.

From the maturity standpoint, an equivalent would be 'stop being a baby'.

I like 'develop/get some skin' since it implies that the person has hyperbolic sensitivity and not necessarily cowardice, but that's not colloquial.