risingSolaris' Sprites

risingSolaris

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still an angle issue with the body. For reference, look at where the eyes are looking. The body should, at the very least, be close to that angle. The body is almost completely facing out but should be more 3/4. There's also that splotch of the second hair shade on the top left of his head that should have some shading.

Really, you did Ryoto? I'm amazed, just a question, do you do eyes like the first one for a lot of the sprites you make, cuz i remember that one of the sheets you made for Lynn had the same exact eyes as the first Ryoto.

So Hamlet, if I adjusted where the eyes are looking, would that work instead of adjusting the whole body? Totally not lazy at all nope

Also Blitzzurger, I'm pretty bad at spriting eyes so they're always weird. Unless that's not what you're asking.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Nice. Looks clean, not as sure if the gold portion matches the rest of the design perhaps? Maybe more of that gold/design in the fest would help? What class is it supposed to be? :)

*gets inspired to revamp his own*

• 8 months later...

fa83ae81f0c3539240151c027e79a7c9.png

1e60bb45f1e231e1aa1c6ebacb323274.png

mug description contest guy and Galanoth from the BattleOn series for the splice competition

pretty satisfied with how the first one turned out, going to start working on #2 soon :D

Those two are really cool. The Galanoth splice really looks like Galanoth, really great job on those two.