I miss Randomly Predictable

Junkhead

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I'm not a mod or anything, but if you don't want anyone else to respond, why don't you just take it to PMs instead of constantly cluttering formerly fun threads with such crap? What you're doing is just incredibly rude.

I would've have done if Seph hadn't butted in where he has no right to. It was aimmed directly AT him, I should've HAVE to take it to PMs. Just because it's not open for other peole to answer doesn't make it private, after all it's still open for others to READ.

You know, I'm not a mod or anything, but if you don't want anyone else to respond, why don't you just take it to PMs instead of constantly cluttering formerly fun threads with such crap? What you're doing is just incredibly rude.

I think Crash is the one being mean here.

No, it's not rude to not want to be trolled.

I would've have done if Seph hadn't butted in where he has no right to.

Thing is, he does have the right to. SF's code of conduct doesn't say "you must not reply to questions not directed directly at you", so what's your problem? You can't just arbitrarily make up rules where there aren't any.

It was aimmed directly AT him, I should've HAVE to take it to PMs. Just because it's not open for other peole to answer doesn't make it private, after all it's still open for others to READ.

Thing is, you don't make the rules. You have to play by them, just like everyone else. If you want it to be private, take it to PMs. If you want others to be able to read it, you'll have to accept that they may comment on it, too.

No, it's not rude to not want to be trolled.

Hon, are you sure you're not just overly paranoid and humourless? It's quite sad how quickly people are labeled as "trolls" nowadays, especially since most of them actually aren't.

That said, please, could you just stop derailing every thread into a pile of trash by starting fights everywhere? It's really damn annoying.

If you weren't trolling, why answer a question directed at someone else in a condescending way?

Because I thought what you had said was ridiculous? So I asked if you sincerely meant it. But instead of just giving me a straight answer you decided to blow up on me like I'd insulted your mother.

Chill the fuck out Crash.

Edited by seph1212

Okay, look at my question. I was asking Soul if he knew/understood something. Technically Seph could answer it saying something like "No, he really doesn't, he defended pervs when I spoke to him." or "Of course he does, he got mad at someone who was sexually harassing Soluna!" but that's not what he did, he just had a go at me.

Good enough? :dry:

Because I thought what you had said was ridiculous? So I asked if you sincerely meant it. But instead of just giving me a straight answer you decided to blow up on me like I'd insulted your mother.

1) You shouldn't have done that.

2) I had every right to "blow up", you just insulted me out of nowhere!

Chill the fuck out Crash.

How am I supposed to when you KEEP TROLLING ME?!

If you want me to "chill out", leave me alone! This isn't the first time I've said that either, why don't you just leave me alone?! If you can't stand to read my posts then just put me on Ignore!

Okay, look at my question. I was asking Soul if he knew/understood something. Technically Seph could answer it saying something like "No, he really doesn't, he defended pervs when I spoke to him." or "Of course he does, he got mad at someone who was sexually harassing Soluna!" but that's not what he did, he just had a go at me.

Good enough? :dry:

How did I have a go at you?

Are you that thin skinned?

I would hope not.

Still not trolling you, but you believing that isn't my problem |D

If anything, you're being the troll right now.

Edited by seph1212