Toys 8D

I still play with Lego, I'm working on a new, grand project. I still love the transformers, especially the earlier ones, if I see G1 transformers playing on the Retro channel, I turn that shit on.

Bionicle were the best thing ever.

I made some kind of six-headed Raksha or whatever those snake things were called.

A light and dark bug thing with some kind of larva.

And a normal sized gold and evil guy using the updated original Bionicle figures with the armor and new weapons.

I should go buy them again.

I loved action figures, figurines, legos/building toys and that hot wheels set that you hooked to walls and doors and went for as long as you wanted.

Transformers were my favorite although I only had a few.

Pokemon figurines were kind of a thing for me when I was 8.

And I loved those green army men and that bag of gold/silver plastic knights you could get at the dollar tree.

I'd put them in postions on a fort of lincoln logs and make a seige tower of tinkertoys fighting the massive lego borg-thing I used to create and then Batman crashed the party in a battery controlled missile spewing batmobile.

Oh and I also got an R/C tank when I was a kid. Fun times since it had foam missiles.

It was probobly every 8-11 yr olds wet dream that wasn't a video game until broke it at the age of 13 in an incident involving rednecks and molotov cocktails.

For some reason, I acquired two old action figures of Chuck Norris and Mr. T when I was a kid and always sent then ramming human-cannonball style out of large slingshots and my friends and I broke several Ancient Ming vases.

Edited by Inspector Clouseau

I have this glorious idea for when I'm not a student anymore and a working man. I'll buy a big set of some construction set and will take it to with me to a christmas party every year. As soon as conversation goes stale, we break out the toys.

The only toys I play with these days are ones that get wet.

Heh. Heh. Heh.

Anyways, when I was a kid, I loved Power Rangers a lot. Used to love Megazords. Really I liked vehicles and things you could put together more than anything. I remember loving that Lego X-Wing set as a kid. I used to always play with it, and over time when it was repeatedly broken because I have a little brother I would try and put it back together but with less and less parts until eventually it was somehow lost. I have to walk by the Lego section when heading to the back registers at work, and every time I do so I contemplate buying one of the sets for old time's sake. But I'm too embarrassed to ever bother. I may watch girly Japanese cartoons but that's where I draw the line man. :P:

Anyways, when I was a kid, I loved Power Rangers a lot. Used to love Megazords. Really I liked vehicles and things you could put together more than anything. I remember loving that Lego X-Wing set as a kid. I used to always play with it, and over time when it was repeatedly broken because I have a little brother I would try and put it back together but with less and less parts until eventually it was somehow lost. I have to walk by the Lego section when heading to the back registers at work, and every time I do so I contemplate buying one of the sets for old time's sake. But I'm too embarrassed to ever bother. I may watch girly Japanese cartoons but that's where I draw the line man. :P:

So weak.

You are surprisingly violent.

I will whirlybird karate chop you in the nose for saying that

at least I can get even my most quote embarrassing unquote stuff if I feel like it

Yeah you don't have a reputation to maintain huh ohhhhhhhhhhhhh