JJBA doesn't make me want to punch someone so much as pose

doyouevenpose.jpg

JOJO POSE FIGHT!

It should really be a thing.

A sport.

An Olympic sport.

The main event.

The most fabulous wins.

well, in my defense, in the very first anime episode there was a lot of punching.

but i'm all down with posing. LET US POSE!

...right after i take my creatine, that is. I want to have fabulous rippling muscles before i start the pose

Dude

Start watching it right now. You won't regret it.

(Alternatively, you could read it and then watch it, but whatever you prefer; I think that you might enjoy more if read first then watch, since that was the case for me)

Edited by Nightmare

They actually are.

Other good points include the greatest characters, amazing fight choreography, lack of power level pyramids, great artwork, etc. etc.

I like thinking of how some big bads would be against one another, or Stands. Like how would Jotaro have done against ACDC? How would Dio have done against Cars? Etc.

let me get this straight, so Jojo is kind of like Dragon Ball Z, but instead of screaming and raising their power level, they pose?

It depends on which arc you're reading, in all seriousness. POSING is big in some arcs and smaller in others, but they're generally used as setpieces. He tones it down as it goes farther, then occasionally brings it back.

The earlier parts are like DBZ but toned down and more classic-comic like with a gentleman good-guy and people behaving in one-dimensional ways, but later evolves into a deep "Who has the craziest power" Persona-style plot. Each arc jumps into a later time period (or different world) that's somehow connected to earlier ones. So you'll see sons, daughters, and grandchildren of some families all square off against bad guys or one another. It's pretty coo, yo

Edited by Esau of Isaac

I like thinking of how some big bads would be against one another, or Stands. Like how would Jotaro have done against ACDC? How would Dio have done against Cars? Etc.

It depends on which arc you're reading, in all seriousness. POSING is big in some arcs and smaller in others, but they're generally used as setpieces. He tones it down as it goes farther, then occasionally brings it back.

The earlier parts are like DBZ but toned down and more classic-comic like with a gentleman good-guy and people behaving in one-dimensional ways, but later evolves into a deep "Who has the craziest power" Persona-style plot. Each arc jumps into a later time period (or different world) that's somehow connected to earlier ones. So you'll see sons, daughters, and grandchildren of some families all square off against bad guys or one another. It's pretty coo, yo

sounds intense haha i guess i must watch for ultra awesome! hmm

they also make sure to show as many muscles as possible

wouldn't have it any other way