• Owain
    • Laurent
    • Brady
    • Yarne
    • Gerome
    • Inigo
    • Alone
    • Not even born

I imagine this depends entirely on how you build your characters. Sage Owain will benefit a Sorceror Morgan more than a Warrior Owain, who would go nicely with a Wyvern Lord Morgan. I know this seems kinda obvious, but I really don't think you can judge children on the whole like that :V

Based on the supports I know/read about, I would say Nah for male Morgan... only because it's kinda cute. I don't think the others really confess to him... though Severa comes pretty close for me. I dunno about Noire or Kjelle since I never really used either one of them, and Lucina is always his sibling.

For female, I've never gotten her... and my male file is way too far from getting her. (It's on chapter 8.) But based on the support, I voted Gerome. It was just too cute. but honestly, it could probably go either way.

None of us this is based on how they'd perform and benefit each other in battle. If I'm gonna look solely on battle... I might just ditch the marriage prospects and throw Lucina and Morgan (M) together. As siblings.

Edited by Cordelia

I never pair my Morgans, because sadly everyone else is always paired up and I don't have the heart to break any of them up. It also helps that I really don't think either Morgan meshes as well with the other kids; maybe its the fact that they have very flat personalities compared to the rest of the children. I just wish IS had actually balanced the pairings and the number of people involved so that you can marry everyone together (first & second gen) without anyone being forever alone.

Edited by Silver Lightning

My male Morgans usually fall for Lucina. Sometimes he goes for other ladies (Morgs/Cynthia is cute) but yeah. (unless they are siblings har)

My female Morgans dig on Gerome. I mostly get that one for the awesome support convos.

I like my daughter with Owain cuz I'm biased, their supports are pretty sweet. I put male Morgan as alone because I prefer the girls with other guys, probably a consequence of me playing a male avatar file first and getting used to the idea of Morgan being a girl.

Female Morgan is paired with Owain. It was the best support out of all of them for her. Inigo's came in a close 2nd.

Male Morgan is a bit difficult with me since I like both Nah's and Cynthia's supports with him...decisions, decisions.

I enjoyed pairing Female Morgan with Gerome. THAT was a funny support conversation, and they tend to work well together.

As far as Male Morgan goes, I haven't done a Female Avatar run yet, so I wouldn't know who would be good to pair him up with. All the votes seem to suggest Lucina, though. Huh.

Seeing unmasked Gerome is awesome too, which happens in that support. Also makes me think Virion/Cherche is canon. Gerome's eyes are almost identical to Virion's!

I'm planning on pairing Morgan with Sorcerer!Laurent, completing my "Family of Dark Magic users" thing that I''ll be doing.

Of course, I'll need to get married to Aversa first, which isn't available until postgame, so I'll be waiting quite a while for that...

For Male Morgan, I go with Nah, for the cuteness and hilarity of Naga being a shipper on deck. I do like his support with Lucina, except for the abrupt ending of the S-support, but she's normally his sibling, so...

For Female Morgan, I eventually chose Owain, as I just found it sweet and endearing. I'd bounced around with Inigo and Gerome, though, as those were just amazing too.

Owain and Morgan is too amazing. I found it great that she appreciated his... theatrics from the start.

Also, considering how the 2 morgans have the same (or similar) personality, Moran (M) with Owain made me realize that they would get along way too well. And that both of them are probably into roleplay.

I like Morgan (F) with either Inigo or Gerome, whichever one she isn't related to.

Both are hilarious.

I like M-Morgan with Lucina, or maybe Cynthia, those are cute supports.

For F-Morgan, I really love the Owain pairing, they're a match made in heaven.

For male Morgan, I prefer Lucina. (They are rarely siblings in my files.)

For female Morgan, I prefer her alone. That child is just evil to 90% of her potential husbands.

In actual gameplay, I usually don't end up pairing kids. Too lazy.

• 1 month later...

I mean how can you not marry Morgan and Yarne when first thing Morgan says to Yarne is "Bunny!" :3

For the longest time I NEVER knew what anyone was talking about when people mentioned that line. Makes sense now. They were siblings in my file...I sometimes wonder if she has the same obsession with herself.

That said, I like Gerome and Morgan. Their supports were great. You get to see Morgan AWOOOGA HUBBA HUBBA!!!! xD

And yet..somehow Owain got the last say. Not sure how...I'd rate that 2nd, I guess...? Haven't seen the others.

Sorry. No Male Morgan yet.

Male Morgan: Nah.

Female Morgan: Inigo.

Those are just my favorites.

Morgan, dare I say it, is the first character that I support having a "Little Black Dress". I literally ship Morgan with every character I can.

..That said, I like marrying Robin to Lucina, so having Morgan marry doesn't cause pairing trouble, although it may cause incest.

But what is an FE without implied royal incest?

And Male Morgan is the same way. Only character I don't ship him with is Lucy, and that's because the only time I've had a Male Morgan, my FeMU married Chrom because it was in my best interest to do so (Lunatic, just sayin')... and the day I unleash the Vaike!Gerome!Morgan or a Priam!Morgan, I'll probably shift to "I support both Morgans with everyone".

Edited by Airship Canon

Didn't marry male Morgan off on my pairings file because I decided to keep my Feroxi royal family together and Morgan only pairs with mom or dad. I either do the MU x Morgan, Basilio x Flavia setup, or the MU x Flavia, Basilio x Morgan setup. Not sure who I'd pick for him if I do marry him off, though. Kjelle is one option since I like her the best out of the female kids that isn't Lucina (who is likely his sister and I ship her with Gerome anyway) and they can reach S rank before ingame in nogrind since Sully's a card-carrying member of my main team, and while I don't like Nah's character, their support was actually kinda cute, so that's another option.

I like FeMorgs with Owain or Gerome. Generally if FeMorgan happens I do alternate pairings anyway so she can actually end up with Gerome without having to fight Lucina over him. :B