Welled up/Cried at any parts of the game? [Potential Spoilers]

No tears but...

FE4: Seliph meets the ghosts of his parents.

FE7: Ninian's death, A support version.

FE8: Myrhh talking about her father after Chapter 19, pretending he's still alive.

FE9: Chapter 20 and its aftermath. The generic woman talking to Jill, Haar and generic soldier.

FE11: Marth and Jagen's conversation at the end of Prologue 4.

All the feels...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, what got me weeping once, was having Lethe kill Jill as an enemy in PoR. I definitely wasn't expecting her death to cause a conversation between the two.

Just to emphasize how Lethe just killed the person who would later have developed to be her friend just like any other grunt. *Ouch*. I so regret that move.

? When exactly did this happen?

FE9 had a few moments that made me feel a bit down. Ike hearing Titania weep in the woods mourning Greil made me feel something, as did Jill weeping after her fathers death along with Haar and his soldiers mourning Shiharam. Also, the discovery of the mutilated laguz before the final chapter was just saddening.

As for Emmeryn's death, though, I didn't really...feel anything. I just shrugged it off, said 'Well, that happened. Moving on.', and continued the game. Though, Lissa sobbing made me frown.

I always get choked up [spoiler=FE9]during that whole scene with Griel dying and the mercenaries' mourning afterward.

I don't cry, at anything in games, ever. I sometimes get an urge to cry, which I suppose you can call "welling up", but not really. Never cried at a Fire Emblem game. I've felt like that in other games though where I either connect with the characters more or have more investment in them.

? When exactly did this happen?

FE9 had a few moments that made me feel a bit down. Ike hearing Titania weep in the woods mourning Greil made me feel something, as did Jill weeping after her fathers death along with Haar and his soldiers mourning Shiharam. Also, the discovery of the mutilated laguz before the final chapter was just saddening.

As for Emmeryn's death, though, I didn't really...feel anything. I just shrugged it off, said 'Well, that happened. Moving on.', and continued the game. Though, Lissa sobbing made me frown.

During chapter 11.

Jill appears as an enemy unit over the course of the chapter.