Best critical/skill quote, Serenes Forest edition Tourney Final results and disscusion

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LTC scrub, Exiledwolf, Falchion, The Pale Shadow, Meta_Knight, Guy in a Chair Man, Noire, Kyrin, Crizix, Valflame, JamesBCrazy, Bowser, Canto, MVP, ZMeister, Carter, Alg, Monado, Parthia, RightfulGod, Super Luigi, Sumia, Jolteon, Ace Tactician, shadykid, Chester924, superpro, Alvitazi, JayShee, Viewtiful_J, MessengerIris, JasonMendez, NoNameAtAll, Amelia

Scarlet letter for all of you. This is a travesty that will not soon be forgotten.

Edited by Interceptor

Scarlet letter for all of you. This is a travesty that will not soon be forgotten.

Uh, can you wait abit?

Far too busy watching baby son with his awesome spd getting ahead of Frederick. <:3c

Edited by Amelia

two of my favourite, but its looking like "more popular character is getting more votes than better quote syndrome" is in action again

I don't even see how this is a contest.

Although I like the way Inigo says his line significantly better, Frederick's line is just so much stronger.

For reference, in the video Zerker posted, Frederick's line is at 2:05, Inigo's is at ~11:30.

I don't even see how this is a contest.

Although I like the way Inigo says his line significantly better, Frederick's line is just so much stronger.

For reference, in the video Zerker posted, Frederick's line is at 2:05, Inigo's is at ~11:30.

spoilers: some people don't think Frederick's line is so much stronger

spoilers: some people don't think Frederick's line is so much stronger

Granted.

It's just that for the last months, people have been fangirling to "Pick a god and pray!" and nobody's mentioned Inigo's line even once.

And I guess I was exaggerating a bit, even in my own opinion. To me, it's not "so much", but it is stronger.