Best critical/skill quote, Serenes Forest edition Tourney Final results and disscusion

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeehaw is one of my favorite words and I dig southern American accents. Donny's voice actor pulls it off PERFECTLY. Sorry, Carter, but this is what I think.

If Donny ends up facing Freddy Bear though, whoo boy, that would be a tough choice for me. I'd probably end up picking Frederick because he's Frederick though. lol

People are just voting Severa's because it's Severa.

Donnel's delivers more AND sounds cooler.

Meh. I voted Severa just because it's Donnel, AKA he who is in severe need of better crit lines, she's up against.

"Say goodnight" is said with just the right amount of badassitude, while the "Yeehaw" sounds good, but not intimidating/badass to me. So, Severa wins.

People are just voting Severa's because it's Severa.

Donnel's delivers more AND sounds cooler.

Actually, I'm voting for Severa because she has the distinct advantage of not being Donnel. I mean, her line sounds much better as well (which is, of course, entirely subjective), but she also isn't Donnel, which is a definite bonus.

Severa's crit lines are nothing special.

Donnel has fantastic crit lines.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Who am i kidding, Donnel has no chance of winning...

BOOYAH! This picture was just too good to not post again..

74a.jpg

Would be better (as in more fitting) if it was the quote in the poll, but it's a really good pic.

Huh. Well, this is a difficult decision. While Kjelle has the better quote, I dislike her very much. Hmm... who to vote for then...?

Considering the poll's prompt is 'Best critical/skill quote' and not 'most likeable character'...

Considering the poll's prompt is 'Best critical/skill quote' and not 'most likeable character'...

Well, yes, but because I dislike Kjelle, I automatically dislike many of her quotes. It's sad, but true. It's like when some people said they were voting for Severa because she wasn't Donnel.

Edited by Kat