Talrega Division Final: Jill/Sigurd/Tiki/Elincia

shadykid

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To think that Ishtar is winning this one. I mean, sure I will never stop fearing the Torhammer.

But I just don't see why someone as powerful as her, doesn't have it in her to oppose her murderous boyfriend when an opportunity arrives in the form of the liberation army and instead continues to support a government that sacrifices children. Well okay I can understand it. Even with her power, I probably wouldn't do it. But that leaves me without something that would allow me to call her a great character or a great person.

Edited by BrightBow

I have underestimated Innes the most out of this entire competition. Although I want Ishtar to win, I like how Innes has overcome the odds as a male character in a heavily female field.

Edited by Viewtiful_J

I have underestimated Innes the most out of this entire competition. Although I want Ishtar to win, I like how Innes has overcome the odds as a male character in a heavily female field.

Haar says hi. :P

But yeah I didn't realize Innes was this popular.

I'm not even sure what Ishtar does.

I think she's dating Satan?

the only thing I remember about her is this convo from thracia, in which she is basically distracted from genocide by "pretty flowers":

Ishtar:

"My father is hesitating because many important nobles are voicing their concern with the child hunting. My brother is also strongly against this act. Bishop Manfroy, please stop the child hunting. It is unbearable to separate young children from their parents. And sacrificing them to Lopto is not something that a humane person would do!"

Yurius:

"Ishtar, I think there's a misunderstanding. I am not telling them to kill the children. I just want to educate them to be fitting citizens for my empire. Those who withstand the training will earn high posts and rule over the other inferior citizens. In other words, they will become new nobles, Ishtar. I'm giving them a chance to grasp their happiness."

Ishtar:

"They only become nobles after surviving through harsh hatred between each other... That is not happiness."

Yurius:

"...You'll understand soon enough. Oh, Ishtar, did you know there was a beautiful flower garden in the yard? Let's go take a look."

Ishtar:

"...Yurius..."

Edited by General Banzai

the only thing I remember about her is this convo from thracia, in which she is basically distracted from genocide by "pretty flowers":

Dating Satan's flower garden, then?

I dont get how people can underestimate guys like haar/innes, who are obviously the best

what baffles my mind is that people like ishtar who are virtually nonentities get votes

Ishtar's heart is good, but her love for Julius is why she's on the opposing side. People like that.

And also she's hot. :P: People like that, too.

BUT GO INNES