Favorite/Ugliest/Cutest/Most Annoying Female/Male Child Awards!

Carter

None of the gen2 dudes particularly annoy me (gen1 has that covered)

Severa annoys me pre-scramble dlc, Nah annoys me most of the time, and Morgan F annoys me when she tortures the poor bunny but otherwise she's okay

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most annoying?

I thought Owain and Cynthia were very annoying, because they just kept shouting battle screeches.

Not meaning to offend them though, I like them, they're just annoying, sometimes.

None of the gen2 dudes particularly annoy me (gen1 has that covered)

Severa annoys me pre-scramble dlc, Nah annoys me most of the time, and Morgan F annoys me when she tortures the poor bunny but otherwise she's okay

I liked Morgan's and Yarne's C support, but I did feel a little bad for Yarne..

I liked Morgan's and Yarne's C support, but I did feel a little bad for Yarne..

Sure. When people say that Morgan was annoying, and cruel to Yarne, well.. she was but, come on, that was kinda of funny.

There's no denying it.

Ugliest Female/Male Child is up next!

Get ready to offend, and this time, I'm almost 100% sure that Severa, won't be crowned ugliest (win the polls, like the 500 other times she has).

Yarne's the most annoying male and Morgan F's the most annoying female, even though I don't have a lot against the Gen 2 females. I just like her antics the least, probably unfairly because I hold her next to the adorkable Morgan M for comparison.

Not a single one of you know this better than I do. But I know it would happen. Cowardice is perhaps the lowliest thing I could ever despise...but even I know how annoying it is. Even if he is mah boi.

That's why when I hear about Morgan F and Yarne supports, it isn't a problem. He deserves it. (you KNOW he does.) But to me it didn't even happen. They were siblings in my file.

fuck y'all bitch ass mofos who voted yarne

This...this was inevitable. Hush now. (I CAN FEEL...THE BURNING PAIN...OH GODS...)

HOWEVER.

Owain annoys me the most. He can't SHUT THE HELL UP for more than two seconds about his....ugh. I can't even remember what in blazes that kid goes on about half the time.

I wanted to vote Severa or Cynthia. I couldn't. I only voted Cynthia because my friend who plays this can't stop talking about her. I don't even think she's that cute. She kinda is. Whatever. I voted her for him. (lol)

Not a single one of you know this better than I do. But I know it would happen. Cowardice is perhaps the lowliest thing I could ever despise...but even I know how annoying it is. Even if he is mah boi.

That's why when I hear about Morgan F and Yarne supports, it isn't a problem. He deserves it. (you KNOW he does.) But to me it didn't even happen. They were siblings in my file.

This...this was inevitable. Hush now. (I CAN FEEL...THE BURNING PAIN...OH GODS...)

HOWEVER.

Owain annoys me the most. He can't SHUT THE HELL UP for more than two seconds about his....ugh. I can't even remember what in blazes that kid goes on about half the time.

I wanted to vote Severa or Cynthia. I couldn't. I only voted Cynthia because my friend who plays this can't stop talking about her. I don't even think she's that cute. She kinda is. Whatever. I voted her for him. (lol)

The way I think of it, Owain is just the male version of Cynthia, annoying, always shouting irrelevant battle shouts.

Just like Gerome is to Severa, both Tsunderes!

Yarne was just irratating - his support dialogs are cringeworthy

Did not really like Kjelle as felt she was too workaholic

Favorite male is probably Brady cos Lucina was his sister (yes Chrom x Maribella - burn me) and the dialog options / how he helps others was fun.

Favorite female is probably Severa - yes she can be tsundere annoying but also cute and using her as an assassin rocks

Yarne was the most irritating male and thats saying something because I generally love Gen 2.

Nothing against the females of Gen 2 and I will never understand all the Severa/Cordelia hate in fact they're are my favorites for their respective generations.

As suspected, Severa won, again.

Most Annoying Female(s)

Severa - 17 votes

Kjelle - 15 votes

Most annoying Male(s)

Yarne - 28 votes

Laurent & Owain - 17 votes

All right, Ugliest Female/Male Child starts now! Get ready to insult!

Nobody deserves to be tortured or abused. There's nothing hilarious about it, and anybody who thinks that is seriously messed up. What if Yarne was a girl, and it was Morgan-M who was torturing? I bet people would feel bad for Yarne right away, wouldn't they? It's disgusting, and it's the main reason why I hate Morgan-F, she's a spoiled, rotten, hideous little sadistic brat with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

And the reason Yarne is so "cowardly"? He has a fucking good reason to be so scared all the time. People deal with trauma and a hard life in different ways. What would YOU be like if you were the last of your kind, and you had barely escaped a war-torn zombie apocalyptic hell? I feel very bad for Yarne, and I understand his fear. Again, I bet if Yarne was female, there'd be more people feeling sorry for him. It makes me mad so much.

Nobody deserves to be tortured or abused. There's nothing hilarious about it, and anybody who thinks that is seriously messed up. What if Yarne was a girl, and it was Morgan-M who was torturing? I bet people would feel bad for Yarne right away, wouldn't they? It's disgusting, and it's the main reason why I hate Morgan-F, she's a spoiled, rotten, hideous little sadistic brat with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

oh I see how it is, it's only ok to make fun of people who like/hate a pairing or character when it's you doing it

oh I see how it is, it's only ok to make fun of people who like/hate a pairing or character when it's you doing it

I went a little overboard, I'll admit... But abuse shouldn't be called hilarious, and nobody should claim someone deserves to be abused.

They're fictional characters, and I should relax, I know. But it's just not okay to say things like that, not even about fictional people.

Edited by Faye

I honestly can't say that any of the children are ugly.

This is an animu game.

Lucina has gotten to the point where I just hate her, with the annoying fanboys, and I know that I may have been annoying at times, but just shut up about MaMU x Lucina.

Hmmm... I wonder how other feel about your antics then?

Kjelle is an absolute babe. Y'all have no taste.

To be honest I don't really find any of the kids to be ugly. I voted for her mainly because the armor looks kinda silly.

I've never really thought of them in terms of looks before, so this is quite interesting to see. I never liked Nah's hair cut or outfit so she wins in that category... but for guys, I think they all look fine. Yarne (I feel so bad putting Yarne down all the time because I don't hate him that much) loses because I dislike the taguel ears.

Gerome I find the least attractive out of all the male children. 8U And I think we all know of my biased dislike for Morgan-F by now, she got my vote.

She'd be kawaii if her personality wasn't so horrible. D: I have to wonder if she's such a rotten spoiled brat in the Japanese version, too.

photo-1634.png?_r=1375414117

(thanks for the picture, Rey)

time to recolor it so Morgan has red hair

Edited by shadykid