How did you find out about Serene Forest?

AlliedG

Oddly enough from searching Google on how to build a troll build for spotpass teams in Fire Emblem Awakening.

Initially I was interested in pairings but then I thought to myself - already got galeforce on most of the kids, not going to be like oh noes Lucina is a mage etc.uci

i watched someone play FE in youtube and i was intrested in the game, then i played it and loved it, i found SF looking for info for the one i was palying, then i realized that the site had a forum and finally after lurking for about 1 and a half years i joined

Edited by Poctiboro

I was looking for info on FE Awakening back in June of 2012, and I found this sites resources quite more plentiful than Fire Emblem Wiki. I was a long time fan of the series, and I wanted to see just how many others were interested in the series, so during the fall I checked out the forum, and then shortly after I signed up.

i watched fire emblem youtube videos when i was around 12-13 and for a year or so i'd notice people mention SF on them. the yt community worshiped est archetypes and decried jeigens which is funny because when i finally joined at the age of 14, i assumed that sf would share the sentiment. i was so wrong, but it was a great experience finally opening my eyes.

so yeah that's my story.

Originally from Nsider, where i was looking into buying Path of radiance as my first game but wanted to know more about the game. Fast foward a few weeks/months and the Nsider Forums closed so i googled for FE path of radiance information on characters and such, Serenes Forest popped up. Shortly afterwards (maybe a long time after that) I joined the forum and made it my new home since the Nsider forums were no more and i was looking for another forum to fill my time. This forum has surely filled its role. For five years i have been on here, many friendships have been created which became estrange or stronger. Hope I'm able to still call this my internet home in the future.

Actually it had to be some time after the path of radiance. I think i remember looking for things i missed during my playthrough of radiant dawn. Thats when i joined the forums. Memory is fuzzy.

Edited by SlayerX

I think back when I was playing Radiant Dawn or something, I wanted to find where the hidden items were, and I looked it up here. I just ended up using the website for all Fire Emblem stuff and eventually joined the forums.

I remember surfing SF every now and then but i started relying it all the time once i found out about stat averages for each character.

As for joining the forums, it was out of pure boredom.

I originally found out about Serenes way back when it was still known as Angel Sword: Memories. Vincent had a link to it in his signature on FESS. It wasn't difficult to keep track of it from there.

After I got PoR I checked Gfaqs for something, found my way to their forums and saw someone mention SF so I checked it out. After about a month I found out there was a forum here and a couple months later I joined my first and only forum.

this topic would be more...interesting if we weren't quite possibly the biggest FE forum

Not to mention there's been about 20 of these since I've been here. Fire Emblem Planet is still the biggest, I think, but everyone just uses it for FETO. The forums themselves are near-dead. We are the most active by a long shot.

Anyway, I used this place and RPGClassics way back in '08 for my 2nd or 3rd FE7 playthrough. I knew about this place before the forums opened up (Feb. of '08 I think), and lurked for a long time before I actually joined in August.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

Google, when I was searching the locations of the items in the desert map in Path of Radiance, that was like... 4-5 years ago (or maybe more...)

I visited the homepage frequently for listening to OST's and other stuff. By impulse one day I made an account. Funny thing is, After I made one, I found out that my sister was a frequent on this forum years back. O_O