• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just beat SR Apo on this file for the first time and it was really really easy. I use 5 combat pairs

Noire x Gerome

Morgan x Inigo

Severa x MU

Cynthia x Owain

Lucina x Laurent

I didnt put sumia in because her and chrom werent maxed yet, didnt use Brady, Kjelle, Nah, and Yarne, didnt use olivia because she wasnt maxed, and i used 2 rallybots and 5 staffbots. And i have to say, SNIPERS ARE FREAKIN AMAZING! Longbow/Double Bow is soooo good and helps you get rid of the other snipers, the Miracle Sorcs, Anna, and lots of other enemies. I have no idea why people say Snipers are the worst class, but holy crap Noire and Inigo were obliterating everything. Also i got used to Vengeance on Severa by letting the enemies hurt her and she will do huge damage. Should i do Libra!Brady for Vengeance instead of Luna, or should i do Virion!Brady for that extra skill and speed?

Also thinking about making Morgan the sniper and Inigo the Hero because none of my snipers reach 75 speed, and Morgan is the only one does that. Although Inigo is a worse Hero because he has lower speed and skill and accuracy.

Edited by Waifu Severa

What if you used her Throne for +Avo instead of the stairs? Shorter kite, bigger boost.

Nah might find use in Deliverer in her filler slot since her lead is stuck at 6 Mov.

The catch is that it's easier to make her stop next to a stairs than it is to get that Range 1 with the Throne, although, that's +20 Avoid, which'd... Zero threat her, regardless of what skill choice I do.

...[and I'm not really looking to kite. I'm just yoinking her off that Throne so she loses 20 Avoid and 3 DEF/RES... I -fully- plan on killing her immediately there after- and having the Helswath for the pull makes her -that- much more simple [by chunking her HP on EP (Gerome doing upwards of 26 damage (@83%) , with Morgan throwing in 9-32 damage (Actual Average Combined DPS on EP: 47.2392) something fierce before going for the kill... (the average is nearly half of her HP. 1 Shot from Chrom and a follow up is basically going to end it.)]. (Which is why I'm so split. Were that -not- my plan, I'd go with Prescience, since 1 soldier isn't going to make/break my strategy).]

Just as a survivability point:

With Morgan wielding Helswath (@Avo+10)...31% Dual Guard

And... Anna at 9 Hit.

1.1799% chance to hit.

...around 97.65% to not take any damage.

It's not perfect, but pretty great odds, all things considered.

[it's -slightly- better odds than Morgan@Titania's too, since Dual Guard rate is down by 2%, since Helswath puts it at a break point]

Maybe. Might/probably will be more useful than the tomebreaker I was going to throw there.

Edited by Airship Canon

I have no idea why people say Snipers are the worst class,

People don't say Snipers are the worst class.

People say Tricksters are the worst class. (Or Swordmaster.)

And i have to say, SNIPERS ARE FREAKIN AMAZING!

Told you so.

People don't like Snipers because they can't get EP kills in the maingame, making it very hard to train then and giving them very little use outside of Lunatic+ (but their niche there is completely different). In Apo though they're one of the best classes.

The catch is that it's easier to make her stop next to a stairs than it is to get that Range 1 with the Throne, although, that's +20 Avoid, which'd... Zero threat her, regardless of what skill choice I do.

...[and I'm not really looking to kite. I'm just yoinking her off that Throne so she loses 20 Avoid and 3 DEF/RES... I -fully- plan on killing her immediately there after- and having the Helswath for the pull makes her -that- much more simple [by chunking her HP on EP (Gerome doing upwards of 26 damage (@83%) , with Morgan throwing in 9-32 damage (Actual Average Combined DPS on EP: 47.2392) something fierce before going for the kill... (the average is nearly half of her HP. 1 Shot from Chrom and a follow up is basically going to end it.)]. (Which is why I'm so split. Were that -not- my plan, I'd go with Prescience, since 1 soldier isn't going to make/break my strategy).]

Maybe. Might/probably will be more useful than the tomebreaker I was going to throw there.

Hmm. Take her off the Throne and then get on with Helswath equipped, use the Throne bonus to survive EP and retaliate with one hit, then use Prescience on PP to make up for having gotten off the Throne to use a Brave?

People don't say Snipers are the worst class.

People say Tricksters are the worst class. (Or Swordmaster.)

No, that honor goes to Taguel (assuming Villager doesn't count). GK and Griffon are also pretty bad, arguably worse since they don't have the cool pairup bonuses.

Hmm. Take her off the Throne and then get on with Helswath equipped, use the Throne bonus to survive EP and retaliate with one hit, then use Prescience on PP to make up for having gotten off the Throne to use a Brave?

The catch is that's an extra turn, one where I'm not doing -any- damage.

[i'd still have a turn of Titania's vs. her]

...She doesn't exactly come running at you.

She moves if she's taken any damage [which I'll provide via a mire blast from Laurent] and there's a target for her to attack.

...The catch is that target...

Has to be Morgan, as Morgan's the only one equipped to survive that swing.

...and the best plan isn't to kite her, except "off the throne", but to kill her ASAP.

(I'm basically going to kill her at the base of the "heart")

[The more I'm thinking it, the better the sound of Avoid+10 becomes, because 47 average EP Damage (minimum: 9 (5.2632%); maximum: 58 (24.08%); common: 49 (35.2944%)) is pretty big. ...and I'm not too sure the 5 Avoid on PP is going to be much worth it, since I'd still have to face 2 swings at 9 Hit (with 2% less dual guard, and NO output)]

I just beat SR Apo on this file for the first time and it was really really easy. I use 5 combat pairs

Noire x Gerome

Morgan x Inigo

Severa x MU

Cynthia x Owain

Lucina x Laurent

I didnt put sumia in because her and chrom werent maxed yet, didnt use Brady, Kjelle, Nah, and Yarne, didnt use olivia because she wasnt maxed, and i used 2 rallybots and 5 staffbots. And i have to say, SNIPERS ARE FREAKIN AMAZING! Longbow/Double Bow is soooo good and helps you get rid of the other snipers, the Miracle Sorcs, Anna, and lots of other enemies. I have no idea why people say Snipers are the worst class, but holy crap Noire and Inigo were obliterating everything. Also i got used to Vengeance on Severa by letting the enemies hurt her and she will do huge damage. Should i do Libra!Brady for Vengeance instead of Luna, or should i do Virion!Brady for that extra skill and speed?

Also thinking about making Morgan the sniper and Inigo the Hero because none of my snipers reach 75 speed, and Morgan is the only one does that. Although Inigo is a worse Hero because he has lower speed and skill and accuracy.

Because tradition. Snipers haven't really shone in the past FE games. But it's the GOAT Apo class. 3 Range procs and dual strikes is the greatest thing.

Thinking of snipers:

Virion!Yarne (Assassin: LB/BF/Agg/AS+2/Skl+2) x Gaius!Noire (Sniper: Galeforce/Proc/AS+2/Filler) is a 100% DS, 75+ Speed Sniper pair. Skill +2 is a floating skill; one of the two has to have it, but either one has lots of good filler. Noire has perfect hit with a Longbow, or 247 with a Double Bow. Yarne has 241 Hit without Skill +2.

[Double Bow is worth 4 Strength/2 total damage on Aegis+ enemies over Longbow.]

Neat Things to Do

​Yarne → Hit Rate +20, Noire → Skill +2

Now you've got a perfect hit, perfect DS, perfect speed pair. (Noire has 250 Hit with Double Bow.) How does it handle the bosses?

• Throne Berserker: Nope. Double Bow + max Vengeance deals 98 damage. :(:
  • 55 Res Berserkers: 2 Luna procs deal 98 damage, once again, so that's no good. Vengeance works if it's at 34 power, i.e., you've lost 68 HP. Longbow needs 38 power.
  • Nightmare Snipers: You need double Luna, a 68.89% chance. Vengeance needs 24 power, i.e., HP -48.
  • Anna: Dies to a Longbow with no procs.

Note that Special Dance + Vengeance at 7 HP or less guarantees the kill on everything in the game using a Longbow.

Yarne → Strength +2, Noire → Skill +2

Now you get maximum damage, but lose 100% hit on Thronie and Anna.

• Throne Berserker: Longbow needs Vengeance at 41 power (Double Bow takes 37), and Yarne has 93 listed Hit. Probability of success is 96.41% under these conditions. Luna still can't do the job; it deals 96 damage on two activations with Double Bow.
  • 55 Res Berserkers: 2 Luna procs are good enough for the kill (68.89%). Longbow Vengeance needs 30 power, -60 HP.
  • Nightmare Snipers: You need only a single Luna, a 97.11% chance. Vengeance needs 16 power, 20 with Longbow.
  • Anna: if Yarne hits at least 3 times (98.62%), she dies: 63 or 84 damage from Yarne, 36 from Noire@Double Bow, no procs required. If he hits 4 times (81.59%), she'll die to Longbow. Either proc makes the odds dramatically better.

Yarne → Skill +2, Noire → Movement+1/Acrobat

You have the same killing power as the first build, trading perfect Hit for increased utility. Accuracy is slightly better than the second build.

Yarne → Skill +2, Noire → Astra (with Luna)

Against the enemies that matter, Astra does 1 more damage than Luna. Astra has priority over Luna and a 40% activation rate. Overall proc chance is 88.6%, so odds of killing NS are improved to 78.5% over just Luna. Also, you're able to kill the 55 Res Berserkers if you get two procs and one of them is Astra, which is a 54.88% chance. In summary, the only advantage this build has over giving Yarne Strength +2 is 3 Hit.

Yarne → Skill +2, Noire → Bowfaire

Also worse than giving Yarne Strength +2.

Anyone know how to reliably reduce Gaius!Noire to 7 HP?

Edit: Lon'qu!Yarne x Virion!Severa does the same thing, with 4 extra Skill to play with. You can drop Skill +2 and the lead's AS+2. Severa runs Vengeance. Yarne wants Strength +2 or Hit Rate +20; Severa can play with Anathema, Bowfaire, Deliverer, and Armsthrift.

The downside of this option is that it removes the possibility of 100% DS elsewhere using Lon'qu!Severa and Stahl!Gerome.

Edited by Zoran

Thanks for the advice Ownagepuffs. Would you or any of the other pros of this topic be willing to post your own pairings? I'd be curious to see what people who really know what they're doing use.

Edited by isetrh

Thanks for the advice Ownagepuffs. Would you or any of the other pros of this topic be willing to post your own pairings? I'd be curious to see what people who really know what they're doing use.

As one of the aces [i just went on a Hiatus]

Here's my previous and very solid one [before #wannoob punches dinosaurs]

Robin(M)/Lucina

Chrom/Olivia

Lissa/Libra

Sully/Donnel

Miriel/Stahl

Sumia/Henry

Maribelle/Ricken

Panne/Frederick

Cordelia/Lon'qu

Nowi/Gregor

Tharja/Gaius

Cherche/Vaike

Inigo/Morgan

Brady/Kjelle

Owain/Cynthia

Laurent/Noire

Gerome/Severa

Yarne/Nah [**Benched**]

That team rocked some socks.

Got my first Apoth clear on it [which was a Yolo No DLC run done about a week after MAtt5TER did his]

Did Iron Attack [Apoth with Iron only]

Did No Limit/Agg/Rally Apoth

Did Base-classes only Apoth (I actually didn't have Limit Breaker at all on this file until I was prepping this).

...downed every other DLC too.

...thing was "Metabreaking" too, since that was the high point for the the MaMU/Nowi G/DG+/L meta. [AKA: The Neo Dark Ages]

(A Meta that I largely hated-- blindly shove Galeforce, Dual Guard+ and Luna on EVERY SINGLE UNIT YOU CAN without caring about anything else. [At least it was better than the NA Release Meta: Sol+Armsthrift all the things.])

Did this team have issues?

...Yeah, some problems like with Nowi [should've done Gregor!Laurent - Stahl!Nah]

...It's still a very sound set up.

...The team developed for this upcoming run?

Likely will run even stronger, unless I've made a horrible mistake somewhere.

For the challenge? Just Chrom. You'd be amazed at what he can do all by himself, including a true solo of Normal Apo.

For maximum power? I'm still planning this team out (it's my 100% DS team), but so far...

Sumia!Lucina@anything x Libra!Owain@anything

Fred!Inigo@Assassin (LB/All+2/GF/Agg/Deliverer) x Virion!Nah@Sniper (LB/BF/All+2/Str+2/Skl+2)

Gaius!Kjelle@Assassin (LB/All+2/GF/SF/Deliverer) x Kellam!Yarne@Assassin (LB/Agg/All+2/Str+2/filler)

Chrom!Cynthia@Falco (LB/All+2/Defender/GF/LF) x Avatar@Sniper (LB/Agg/BF/All+2/Skl+2)

Lon'qu!Brady@Assassin (LB/Agg/All+2/GF/Deliverer) x Vaike!Noire@Sniper (LB/BF/All+2/Skl+2/AT)

Ricken!Severa@Sniper (LB/GF/All+2/Skl+2/BF) x Gregor!Laurent@Assassin (LB/Agg/SF/All+2/AT)

Morgan@Falco (LB/All+2/Skl+2/GF/LF) x Henry!Gerome@Assassin (LB/Agg/All+2/Deliverer/Res+10)

It's still very early in the planning phase (this is my second build, the first was only for 100% DS and nothing else) and I'll probably notice a lot more that needs noticing, but at the moment this is a team with 8 leads who all have GF, 8 Mov and 100% DS (except Sumia who might get 9 Mov). Now I'm just trying to tack on as much extra useful stuff as I can. I has to drop GF on Noire because Donnel is the only -Skl father and I couldn't justify using him when I can put that extra Skl somewhere else (Morgan and Cynthia's classes) that's arguably more useful, and she always wound up hogging one of the best fathers on her support to make up for that -1 Skl. This team also should perform reasonably well with non-100% builds thanks to an Aether Morgan, 100% DS VV pair and a few pairs that can switch to magical later (Severa, Morgan, Brady and Cynthia) if needbe. Boots go on Lucina and Severa.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

As one of the aces [i just went on a Hiatus]

Here's my previous and very solid one [before #wannoob punches dinosaurs]

Robin(M)/Lucina

Chrom/Olivia

Lissa/Libra

Sully/Donnel

Miriel/Stahl

Sumia/Henry

Maribelle/Ricken

Panne/Frederick

Cordelia/Lon'qu

Nowi/Gregor

Tharja/Gaius

Cherche/Vaike

Inigo/Morgan

Brady/Kjelle

Owain/Cynthia

Laurent/Noire

Gerome/Severa

Yarne/Nah [**Benched**]

That team rocked some socks.

Got my first Apoth clear on it [which was a Yolo No DLC run done about a week after MAtt5TER did his]

Did Iron Attack [Apoth with Iron only]

Did No Limit/Agg/Rally Apoth

Did Base-classes only Apoth (I actually didn't have Limit Breaker at all on this file until I was prepping this).

...downed every other DLC too.

...thing was "Metabreaking" too, since that was the high point for the the MaMU/Nowi G/DG+/L meta. [AKA: The Neo Dark Ages]

(A Meta that I largely hated-- blindly shove Galeforce, Dual Guard+ and Luna on EVERY SINGLE UNIT YOU CAN without caring about anything else. [At least it was better than the NA Release Meta: Sol+Armsthrift all the things.])

Did this team have issues?

...Yeah, some problems like with Nowi [should've done Gregor!Laurent - Stahl!Nah]

...It's still a very sound set up.

...The team developed for this upcoming run?

Likely will run even stronger, unless I've made a horrible mistake somewhere.

Those pairings certainly sound solid. I need to try Aether Morgan sometime. This was the first I heard of either of those metas. I can understand Sol/Armsthrift since they're both good in-game.

For the challenge? Just Chrom. You'd be amazed at what he can do all by himself, including a true solo of Normal Apo.

For maximum power? I'm still planning this team out (it's my 100% DS team), but so far...

Fred!Inigo@Assassin (LB/All+2/GF/Agg/Deliverer) x Virion!Nah@Sniper (LB/BF/All+2/Str+2/Skl+2)

Gaius!Kjelle@Assassin (LB/All+2/GF/SF/Deliverer) x Kellam!Yarne@Assassin (LB/Agg/All+2/Str+2/filler)

Chrom!Cynthia@Falco (LB/All+2/Defender/GF/LF) x Avatar@Sniper (LB/Agg/BF/All+2/Skl+2)

Lon'qu!Brady@Assassin (LB/Agg/All+2/GF/Deliverer) x Vaike!Noire@Sniper (LB/BF/All+2/Skl+2/AT)

Ricken!Severa@Sniper (LB/GF/All+2/Skl+2/BF) x Gregor!Laurent@Assassin (LB/Agg/SF/All+2/AT)

Morgan@Falco (LB/All+2/Skl+2/GF/LF) x Henry!Gerome@Assassin (LB/Agg/All+2/Deliverer/Res+10)

It's still very early in the planning phase (this is my second build, the first was only for 100% DS and nothing else) and I'll probably notice a lot more that needs noticing, but at the moment this is a team with 8 leads who all have GF, 8 Mov and 100% DS (except Sumia who might get 9 Mov). Now I'm just trying to tack on as much extra useful stuff as I can. I has to drop GF on Noire because Donnel is the only -Skl father and I couldn't justify using him when I can put that extra Skl somewhere else (Morgan and Cynthia's classes) that's arguably more useful, and she always wound up hogging one of the best fathers on her support to make up for that -1 Skl. This team also should perform reasonably well with non-100% builds thanks to an Aether Morgan, 100% DS VV pair and a few pairs that can switch to magical later (Severa, Morgan, Brady and Cynthia) if needbe. Boots go on Lucina and Severa.

Woah, Chrom can solo Apo? That's pretty impressive. The 100% DS team is really interesting. Sounds like it would absolutely crush Apotheosis.

I made a post about the Chrom solo a while back- basically, with a +Spd/Def Barracks Boost, enough loot in the Convoy and Normal/Hard so he can grind on enemies to repeatedly classchange, Normal Apo has a noticable lack of offensive skills (no Counter, no Luna+, not too much Vengeance) and by combining kiting with hiding on the water (plenty of stuff can't swim, including all of Wave 1 and 4) you can weapon break your way to victory with fairly high accuracy (Wave 5 is the only one I haven't gotten down to 100%). It requires a lot of patience, but is doable and very impressive. With even more convoy loot, it's also possible to have Chrom go in at completely base stats/skills/everything and emerge victorious.

I has to drop GF on Noire because Donnel is the only -Skl father and I couldn't justify using him when I can put that extra Skl somewhere else (Morgan and Cynthia's classes) that's arguably more useful, and she always wound up hogging one of the best fathers on her support to make up for that -1 Skl. This team also should perform reasonably well with non-100% builds thanks to an Aether Morgan, 100% DS VV pair and a few pairs that can switch to magical later (Severa, Morgan, Brady and Cynthia) if needbe. Boots go on Lucina and Severa.

Glad to see an amazing 7 pairs of 100% DS!

hello,

i am running in hard classic with MU +mag/-luck and i am aiming to do apo, but i have some difficulty to pair up and to find a good class/skillset.

currently i look my team like that:

chrom [dread fighter] : charm, agg, DGS+ (DG and DS +) for support

olivia!lucina [paladin -is GL better ?-] : aegis, RFK, aether, DS+/charm

chrom!inigo [assassin] : RFK, luna, agg, GF

tharja!morgan [sage] : agg, luna, tomefaire GF

MU!noire [sorcerer] : agg, GF, anathema, tomefaire

kellam!kjelle [general] : aegis, agg, luna, pavise

lon'qu!severa [hero or assassin, i haven't decided yet] : GF, agg, sol, vantage

they will have all LB. I know many children is missing but the class and skillset are depending of the parent and i don't know parents for missing children :/:

For the pairing, i have:

chrom x olivia (already married)

Mu x Tharja (already married)

Kellam x Sully (already married)

lon'qu x Cordelia (already married)

vaike x nowi

gregor x cherche

ricken x miriel

gaius x sumia

henry x lissa

frederick x panne

Edit: Ignore this, follow what Czar Yoshi said.

I'm no expert at all, haven't even beaten Apo yet, but since no one has answered yet I can say a few things.

Girls can't learn Agg.

You really screwed over Kjelle. Kellam doesn't give her anything she wants. Every kid who can could have Galeforce if Donnel and Gaius went to Nowi and Sully in either combination. Something to consider depending on how many hours you have. I'm already 12 hours in with my team about a fifth of the way trained, so it takes quite a long time and it's better to start over early than be dissapointed 40 hours in.

Defensive stats besides Speed are generally worthless in Apo, so Sage would be better than Sorc. I wouldn't use General unless you have a really specific purpose for it. Proc-stacking can be good. Might switch in Ignis for Agg on MU's daughters.

On the subject of defenses, relying on unreliable defensive skills like Pavise and Aegis could get someone killed.

That's about the limit of what I can confidently say.

Edited by isetrh

Hmm.

Chrom should be a Bow Knight or Sniper so he can use Bowfaire. DG+ is bad, so don't bother with that. I'd give him LB/Agg/Bowfaire/Aether/Luna and make him a Sniper for poking stuff with the Double Bow.

Lucina: needs Galeforce. Typical Lucina builds are LB/GF/Aether/Luna/DS+. Paladin is fine, Sniper, Assassin and Dark Flier are also good.

Inigo: Assassin is fine, but he wants Swordfaire/Bowfaire over RK.

Morgan: Tharja is a pretty bad parent, and girls can't get Agg. She should be running LB/GF/Tomefaire/Ignis/Luna.

Noire: same as Morgan. Sorcs are bad in Apo, she should either be a Sage or a Dark Flier.

Kjelle: bench her.

Severa: doesn't get Agg. She should have LB/GF/Faire/Vengeance/filler. She can be a good Wyvern Lord or Assassin/Hero, if she's the former she wants All+2 as her filler and as the latter she should have Deliverer.

Change those unpaired couples to Gaius x Nowi, Henry x Sumia, Libra x Lissa, and Virion x Panne. Cherche and Miriel are fine.

Sorry for the late response, been bumrushing to Final Fantasy IV: The After Years lol

My pairings are

Chrom x Sumia

Gregor x Miriel

Stahl x Cherche

Gaius x Sully

Donnel x Tharja

Vaike x Nowi

Kellam x Panne

Ricken x Lissa

Virion x Maribelle

Lon'qu x Cordelia

Frederick x Olivia

Lynn (my avatar) x Frederick!Inigo

In hindsight maybe marrying Virion!Brady would have been a better choice, but I'm hella closet for Inigo and he was a Galeboy so it's whatever.

Thanks for sharing. What class do you use Frederick!Inigo as, and how is he?

Is FeMU supposed to marry a Galeboy? If so I messed up by marrying Ricken!Laurent. If I started over my options would be to stick him with Sumia!Lucina, Chrom!Cynthia, or bench him with Nah. None of those seem very appealing, and Morgan would miss out on Miriel's mods.

I was planning on Donnel!Kjelle x Stahl!Inigo. Kjelle was going to be a Hero with Deliverer. I realized that I could drop Deliverer for All +2 if she switched to Paladin. This would mean 2 more Strength but 4 less Skill. What should I do?

I could also get 100% DS with a lot of sacrifices. Kjelle would need Gaius and both she and Inigo would need All +2. Kjelle would be an Assassin and Inigo would be a Sniper. Donnel!Noire as a Sniper would need to drop either Vengeance or Bowfaire for Speed +2 to reach 75 Speed.

Going with that 100% DS build, to extend it to when Inigo is leading he could take Fred and be a Swordfaire Assassin. Only thing then is hitting lances. Are Assassins accurate enough to disregard the weapon triangle with a maximum Hit forge? If this works Gerome could take Stahl and have Hit +20. This leaves out Vaike and his badass mods though.

One more thing: I know I don't technically need to double anything at all, but after how many 75 Speed units would it be pointless to add more? Morgan, Sumia, Kjelle, Inigo (married to Kjelle), Severa, Brady, and Noire all reach 75. That is 6/8 pairs. Is it still worth taking away Owain's TF so he can run AS+2 and reach 75 for 7/8? By the way, the pair without 75 is FeMU x Laurent.

Thanks.

Edited by isetrh

Hmm.

Chrom should be a Bow Knight or Sniper so he can use Bowfaire. DG+ is bad, so don't bother with that. I'd give him LB/Agg/Bowfaire/Aether/Luna and make him a Sniper for poking stuff with the Double Bow.

Lucina: needs Galeforce. Typical Lucina builds are LB/GF/Aether/Luna/DS+. Paladin is fine, Sniper, Assassin and Dark Flier are also good.

Inigo: Assassin is fine, but he wants Swordfaire/Bowfaire over RK.

Morgan: Tharja is a pretty bad parent, and girls can't get Agg. She should be running LB/GF/Tomefaire/Ignis/Luna.

Noire: same as Morgan. Sorcs are bad in Apo, she should either be a Sage or a Dark Flier.

Kjelle: bench her.

Severa: doesn't get Agg. She should have LB/GF/Faire/Vengeance/filler. She can be a good Wyvern Lord or Assassin/Hero, if she's the former she wants All+2 as her filler and as the latter she should have Deliverer.

Change those unpaired couples to Gaius x Nowi, Henry x Sumia, Libra x Lissa, and Virion x Panne. Cherche and Miriel are fine.

thanks for advices, i will follow this.

I thinked girls can learn agg by inheritance ^^'

thanks for advices, i will follow this.

I thinked girls can learn agg by inheritance ^^'

DLC skills cannot be learned by inheritance. The game just skips to the next skill up. Would be pretty cool to have Agg on girls though--Nah especially would be a lot better. Edited by isetrh

Sucks that i dont have All+2 or Rally Heart, that means i can barely get any 100% DS pairs. Morgan x Inigo can reach 99%DS, but that is with making Morgan an Assasin and sacraficing Bowfaire for Skill+2, which isnt worth the 1%DS for taking away all that power.

Im really starting to hate berserkers. They have really low skill. So should i change MU and Gerome to other things, like Hero or Assassin for Speed and skill? MU is with Severa and Noire is with Gerome.

Also i didnt use boots yet, and i only have 1 of them because i skipped over the other, so should i use it on Severa? My other options were Noire and Morgan, but Severa is Waifu tho.

Edited by Waifu Severa

Boots: It's pretty hard to find an objectively best way to use them (unless you're only playing with two leads, of course), so just use them on whoever you like. Berserkers: You can ditch them if you want to. Switch in Heroes and Assassins instead.

I might be a little too paranoid of my post getting buried. If you just didn't want to answer that's fine. I just don't want my questions to be missed. Sorry if I'm being obnoxious.

Thanks for sharing. What class do you use Frederick!Inigo as, and how is he?

Is FeMU supposed to marry a Galeboy? If so I messed up by marrying Ricken!Laurent. If I started over my options would be to stick him with Sumia!Lucina, Chrom!Cynthia, or bench him with Nah. None of those seem very appealing, and Morgan would miss out on Miriel's mods.

I was planning on Donnel!Kjelle x Stahl!Inigo. Kjelle was going to be a Hero with Deliverer. I realized that I could drop Deliverer for All +2 if she switched to Paladin. This would mean 2 more Strength but 4 less Skill. What should I do?

I could also get 100% DS with a lot of sacrifices. Kjelle would need Gaius and both she and Inigo would need All +2. Kjelle would be an Assassin and Inigo would be a Sniper. Donnel!Noire as a Sniper would need to drop either Vengeance or Bowfaire for Speed +2 to reach 75 Speed.

Going with that 100% DS build, to extend it to when Inigo is leading he could take Fred and be a Swordfaire Assassin. Only thing then is hitting lances. Are Assassins accurate enough to disregard the weapon triangle with a maximum Hit forge? If this works Gerome could take Stahl and have Hit +20. This leaves out Vaike and his badass mods though.

One more thing: I know I don't technically need to double anything at all, but after how many 75 Speed units would it be pointless to add more? Morgan, Sumia, Kjelle, Inigo (married to Kjelle), Severa, Brady, and Noire all reach 75. That is 6/8 pairs. Is it still worth taking away Owain's TF so he can run AS+2 and reach 75 for 7/8? By the way, the pair without 75 is FeMU x Laurent.

Thanks.

Edited by isetrh