Chrom x Sumia is the best Awakening couple

Camilla

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised at how many of my choices have won or did well in these polls so far. I thought my preferred pairings were generally unpopular. lol

Also, somebody's gotta break the first place tie for Miriel! Go Kellam. :D

Edited by Anacybele

Inigo and Lucina are always siblings to me, so I can't vote for them. xP

Gerome ftw. I'm a sucker for childhood friend pairings (usually). The C support was a little boring though. :/

Edited by Anacybele

GeromexLucina for me. It's a little boring, but it somehow really fits them in my eyes.

Honorable mentions - InigoxLucina (I prefer Inigo with others) and LaurentxLucina (Again, prefer Laurent with others)

Owain x Lucina FTW!!! Very very sweet and lovely supports; she understands his whimsical nature and language so well, and he strives to be as useful as her own Falchion in protecting her. And in their shared ending, they go off to explore other lands or other times; which makes it the only shared Lucina ending that matches her own single ending. I find that interesting.......oh yeah, and none of this stupid companion bullshit. They're quite clearly husband and wife! <3

There's no My Unit option, so I'll go with the next best pairing. Owain/Lucina is just so sweet and adorable, and the fact that they are cousins does nothing to ruin the cuteness of the pairing. x3 "Companions" my butt, NOA, they are always husband and wife to me.

Honorable mention goes to Lucina/Brady. I haven't paired them in my game, but I've read the supports and they are hilarious. Dominant!Lucina for the win!

The only Lucina pairings I dislike is Gerome/Lucine. D8 Bah, such an overrated and boring support.

Oh Lucina, why I can only choose one? I want to choose all the options

I want Seliph x Lucina option... I think they are good together

Edited by SniperGYS

All of this.

Owain x Lucina FTW!!! Very very sweet and lovely supports; she understands his whimsical nature and language so well, and he strives to be as useful as her own Falchion in protecting her. And in their shared ending, they go off to explore other lands or other times; which makes it the only shared Lucina ending that matches her own single ending. I find that interesting.......oh yeah, and none of this stupid companion bullshit. They're quite clearly husband and wife! <3

Lucina/Owain so their kids will have Major Narga.

There's no My Unit option, so I'll go with the next best pairing. Owain/Lucina is just so sweet and adorable, and the fact that they are cousins does nothing to ruin the cuteness of the pairing. x3 "Companions" my butt, NOA, they are always husband and wife to me.

All of this.

Lucina/Owain so their kids will have Major Narga.

Honorable mention goes to Lucina/Brady. I haven't paired them in my game, but I've read the supports and they are hilarious. Dominant!Lucina for the win!

The only Lucina pairings I dislike is Gerome/Lucine. D8 Bah, such an overrated and boring support.

Exactly. The fit so well together. <3

I also did, this is my favorite Lucina pairing.

Same here!

I guess I can see the appeal of LucinaxGerome but... there's just something about their support that I'm simply not too fond of. I guess it's because I tend to not like supposedly mutually unrequited love scenarios? And from what I can remember of their support, they've supposedly liked each other since they were children. Ah, but well. That's how it goes I guess.

The reason why I like LucinaxLaurent is because they're so similar with one other. They're bother very focused and very straight-laced characters. And I actually really like their support too. I found Laurent's self-consciousness in his S support to be pretty cute c: