Favorite class and least favorite class (promoted)

Junk

I would have to say my least favourite class is probably the trickster, I mean i just don't really see any use for them, I mean acrobat is a decent skill but I think valkryies is the better option, the have nice magic,nice speed, and mobility, i mean sure acrobat negates the mountain thing but there is falcon knights as well, For my favourite class is well i dunno why, but berserker is mine, i mean there aren't really good units that can become an amazing berserker except for mu and morgan, (keep in mind i haven't really looked alot into the children units) anyways berserkers have low defense as well as VERY LOW resistance, i am sure many people have already thought of this exploit but with the skills vantage(berserkers have low defensive stats so vantage makes him pretty good) as well as vengeance and i say that berserker becomes awesome, wrath will insanely boos the critical hit so another plus. give the berserker sword breaker to solve the berserker meh hit and you should be fine. Also keep in mind i don't have any dlc so no dread fighter or bride is the reason why i did not choose those, Also i just got into fe so sorry if i said any noobish stuff.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Favorite is assassin, because of the monsterously high skill and speed, so they can kill everything with a bronze bow, really satisfying.

Least favorite is Berzerker, because they can't for the life of them (literally) survive an enemy phase because of low defenses and they don't have the avoid to make up for it, like assassins do.

Wyvern Lord is my favourite class, although I'm disappointed in their subpar speed in this game. Still, nothing beats the flying killers in my opinion. Sword Breaker is pretty useful, and it's overall the coolest class. My least favourite class is Sniper, it sucks being locked with bows, especially since there is a much better option as an archer. I guess Bowfaire is good.

Wyvern Lord is my favourite class, although I'm disappointed in their subpar speed in this game. Still, nothing beats the flying killers in my opinion. Sword Breaker is pretty useful, and it's overall the coolest class. My least favourite class is Sniper, it sucks being locked with bows, especially since there is a much better option as an archer. I guess Bowfairei li

i like wyverns as well snipers are okay... don't bow knights get bowbreaker though?

Favorite class not called Dread Fighter is probably Wyvern Lord. I love the flying and the Breaker skill. I like me some Quick Burn too. Im also fond of Dark Knights.

My least favorite would have to be Berserker. I cant seem to make one work right. I never use Snipers/Bow Knights either.

Maingame: Dark Knights for favorite. Durable, mobile and constant 2 range. I can see why they were given mediocre bases to compensate.

Least Favorite would be the Pegasus Knight branch. Way too fragile and bows are common enough to be a problem.

Postgame: Dark Flier for favorite. A more offensive Dark Knight when actually given the opportunity to level up it's magic.

Least Favorite is Griffon Rider. There are worse classes, but there is nothing spectacular about Griffon Riders. I think they have a lower Strength cap than Hero, which is unacceptable.

Maingame: Dark Knights for favorite. Durable, mobile and constant 2 range. I can see why they were given mediocre bases to compensate.

Least Favorite would be the Pegasus Knight branch. Way too fragile and bows are common enough to be a problem.

Postgame: Dark Flier for favorite. A more offensive Dark Knight when actually given the opportunity to level up it's magic.

Least Favorite is Griffon Rider. There are worse classes, but there is nothing spectacular about Griffon Riders. I think they have a lower Strength cap than Hero, which is unacceptable.

hmm i had forgotten about griffon riders, yeah they are tied with tricksters, now i don't even know why that class is in the game

Favorite (main game): Probably anything that flies. Specifically, Dark Flier due to Galeforce and mixed weaponry access.

Favorite (postgame): Basically any magic using class. Especially Sorcerer due to Dark Magic access, Sage for staves, Valkyrie for being Sages on horses, and Dark Knight/Flier for mixed weaponry). Manakete also gets props from me because it's not every day that you get to use a stone-using unit that's primarily used for dragon slaying remain usable outside of the main story. Not to mention the fact that said dragon slayers are 2-range tanks in this game.

Least favorite: Sniper. There are better bow using classes, simply put. The fact that the Longbow and Double Bow can only be used by this class does not help. Also, General, because I can get the tanking ability they have from Great Knights (which has more movement and Swords) and Wyvern Lords (which has more movement and flight), though I will admit that Pavise is cool to have.

Edited by Just call me Al

Favourite:

-Great Knight. Decent movement. Second highest strength for female classes, and the highest for a class that can actually go places. I like using strength classes as opposed to magic, and the defense is super nice as well. WTC is also nice, though I mainly go for axes. Generally my go-to class for any physical unit that has it.

-Wyvern Lord. Would be favourite, but due to the high density of forged rexcaliburs on the higher difficulties, makes it harder to tank with than with GKs. Still, Strength-focused axe class with high defense and even better movement and flight.

-If Dread Fighter was gender neutral, it would make it here. It has most of the things I like ---axes is great and axe/sword/tome is my favourite combo of weapons, it has a skill that makes you do /more damage/ and it looks fucking badass. The only downsides is movement and being locked to guys. The last bit is kind of a dealbreaker when I evaluate favourite classes.

Least Favourite:

-Sorcerer. Generally I found them a bit overhyped and yeah sure Nosferatanking is easymode and all it's really not that necessary. It's a pure magic foot class and I prefer physical mounted units, and I'm really not fond of the bodystocking design. It's not a bad class and I don't really outright dislike any, though. It's just not my style.

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Least Favorite is Griffon Rider.

I dont like the class itself but the skills it gets are kinda cool. Deliverer isnt that awesome but it has a niche use. Lancebreaker is nice. But im biased and love Breaker skills in general. So i usually have someone in GR for that and reclass them as soon as they get it.

my favorite has got to be dark flier, their designs are right up my alley: flying magical girls who hurl lances are pretty great.

too bad i can't make cordelia wear the enemy red version of the cloth instead, they'd fit her much better.

least favorite... tricksters for their atrocious color schemes (but i do like the knives and staves combo, it's interesting), male generals for their hideous designs (ok, wtf is up with that swirl in their belly...plate thing?), taguels cause i don't like being locked into 1 range and also not a fan of the 2 tanguels in the army. snipers for the same reason as taguels but the reverse. bow knights because designs (slightly better in red tho). female dark knights... i like everything above the waist, everything below is... lacking.

EDIT:

if we are talking about skills... then great knight, grandmaster, assassin, dark flier and dark knight are my top 5.

Edited by Anathema

Favorite: Pegasus branch and Valkyries. Paladins and Sages too.

Least favorite: Berserkers. They just look ridiculous, and they're made of glass - a match made in hell, to be sure. Assassins aren't exactly one of my liked classes either because the skills that come with them are just useless, to be blunt (this also applies to Berserkers, or at least Wrath - Axefaire might have some use, but it's not like I'll ever care enough to go through Berserker for 15 levels).

I would have to say my least favourite class is probably the trickster, I mean i just don't really see any use for them, I mean acrobat is a decent skill but I think valkryies is the better option, the have nice magic,nice speed, and mobility, i mean sure acrobat negates the mountain thing but there is falcon knights as well, For my favourite class is well i dunno why, but berserker is mine, i mean there aren't really good units that can become an amazing berserker except for mu and morgan, (keep in mind i haven't really looked alot into the children units) anyways berserkers have low defense as well as VERY LOW resistance, i am sure many people have already thought of this exploit but with the skills vantage(berserkers have low defensive stats so vantage makes him pretty good) as well as vengeance and i say that berserker becomes awesome, wrath will insanely boos the critical hit so another plus. give the berserker sword breaker to solve the berserker meh hit and you should be fine. Also keep in mind i don't have any dlc so no dread fighter or bride is the reason why i did not choose those, Also i just got into fe so sorry if i said any noobish stuff.

Bold: 20% is NOT what I'd call an insane boost. It's what I'd call underwhelming.

Edited by Levant Fortner

My favourite is definitely Dark Flier. It hits all of my biases. (Uses lances, magic, is a flying unit, and awesome design is a bonus)

Another would be Hero. The armour is pretty cool.

Least favourite...would probably be...either General or Great Knight...Ironically, my favourite skills are Luna, Pavise, Dual Support +, and Aegis.

Pavise and Luna are learned by my least favourite classes...

My favourite class is still sage, despite the somewhat boring skills they get. Magic + staves is awesome enough for me.

Dark knights are a close seconds. I like having mages with high defences and high movement.

My least favourite classes are

Wyvern knight: I usually like them, but I found them and their promotions a little bit boring this time around.

Sorcerors: I don't know how this game did it, but somehow it made dark magic come across as rather boring this time around.

My favorite would have to be Dark Flier.

No particular reason, but I like how they can use magic, and it has a great outfit.

Least favorite would be Dark Knight. It actually isn't that bad, but I just don't like it.