Man at Arms - Falchion

AstraLunaSol

I've wondered for a while if this dude would ever forge the Falchion, and it looks freaking awesome. Now with that out of the way, I wonder what he'll forge next. Armads would be nice.

>Chrom's Falchion

;////////////

Also the way that he pronounces Chrom and Falchion is differnt than me.

This is a really really cool video though, making that stuff is amazing.

Should've been Marth's. :(

I'm surprised that he not only did it, but enough people ACTUALLY requested it. For better or worse, it's good to see popularity of this once obscure franchise, grow to such an extent.

Don't underestimate the number of FE fans.

I like the Falchion, but Sword of Omens looks like the most impressive feat to make out of what I watched.

I hadn't seen that before this topic but now I want to go to sword and stone ._.

Edited by Tribute

That's awesome.

If I could hold that sword and swing it around I'd feel like the coolest person in the world for that moment, LOL.

It did give me pause how he pronounces the name though. I always said "Falchion" differently.

I wonder how effective it is as a blade. There are some swords which are only meant as decoration and a demonstration of power, so their combat efficiency is far inferior to a proper weapon. Clearly not the Falchion's case, but I wonder if the design is actually purposeful.

I wonder how effective it is as a blade. There are some swords which are only meant as decoration and a demonstration of power, so their combat efficiency is far inferior to a proper weapon. Clearly not the Falchion's case, but I wonder if the design is actually purposeful.

Personally, I wouldn't wield in it in battle because of the o shaped guard, it might not stop a blade sliding down and cut off your fingers (and if you mean only that blade that he forged, the way he made the blade to go into the hilt (thinner near the end), there is a larger risk of it to break from the hilt, so I would say it's for decoration, though I might be wrong).

Edited by that one person