• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done, Duck. After 11 months, the run has finally ended. To Wolt! To MAN OF STEEL! To Bors! And, of course, the mighty Zeiss!

Unfortunately, this marks the end of an era. Or does it? I mean, the manly men who beat back Nergal need to have their story broadcasted, right? Right?

Edited by DodgeDusk

Well done, Duck. After 11 months, the run has finally ended. To Wolt! To MAN OF STEEL! To Bors! And, of course, the mighty Zeiss!

Unfortunately, this marks the end of an era. Or does it? I mean, the manly men who beat back Nergal need to have their story broadcasted, right? Right?

I was planning on keeping it a secret until tomorrow, but yes!

Tomorrow, begins the amazing...

FE7 MANLY RUN

It's going to be a bit different from this run, but the same basic idea! I hope you all will tune in for it tomorrow!

CONGRATULATIONS~!

That's a very manly Zeiss, not to mention everyone else! You could've always used Bors as a backup Maltet user. :P:

(will make silly comments about the FE7 run. . .and perhaps you can do the FE7 CHAOS MODE MANLY RUN, featuring the manliest pegasus knights ever)

A stunning display of manly might. You both have proven to the world that a man with a sharp object can overcome anything!!!

...Seriously, nice run though. Zeiss is the OG of FE6