• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Honestly my favorite super was one of Squiggly's. It was the one with the coffin. I like it mostly because the lines they say during it are sick.

dd0.jpg

yeah part of the reason bernie got so well with the young'uns this year was because this was their only alternative.

not really his ideals were way better than anyone else's

I said part of the reason.

They would've still voted for him anyways but the way he didn't speak to them in a patronizing way helped build respect and long-term support.

I dunno though............. well okay yeah you're right then

lol yeah and now rip everything ;_____________;

Oh yeah Shirley

When you played Type-0, did you ever fight Gilgamesh?

EDIT: For some reason, I'm thought he was optional. <_<

Probably because he usually is.

EDIT 2: The 8 armed Gilgamesh is the one I was thinking of! That's the optional one, did you fight that one?

Edited by Soledai

Better yet, don't.

Yeah, because driving your country to recession and making life harder for millions of minorities sure will show the butcher of benghazi what's right

Oh yeah Shirley

When you played Type-0, did you ever fight Gilgamesh?

EDIT: For some reason, I'm thought he was optional. <_<

Probably because he usually is.

EDIT 2: The 8 armed Gilgamesh is the one I was thinking of! That's the optional one, did you fight that one?

no

I'm pretty sure he's completely optional. Yes, I read about the 8-armed Gilgamesh but he's also for a NG+ thing and in some location I never bothered looking up how to get there so no. <_<

i would love to but the alternatives are

third party who won't get enough votes to matter

or trump

Would one vote even matter?

Hillary isn't making it any harder to vote for her because the alternatives aren't that much better than her.

no

I'm pretty sure he's completely optional. Yes, I read about the 8-armed Gilgamesh but he's also for a NG+ thing and in some location I never bothered looking up how to get there so no. <_<

You should record or stream a fight

You don't vote third party expecting them to actually win.

You vote for them because they're the only candidates that reflect your viewpoints and hopefully if they get enough votes it can show that we need some reform to our dumb two party system, and that america does not like our two candidates..

tbh i'm more interested in just blocking trump from presidency then anything else, but that is just me

Would one vote even matter?

Hillary isn't making it any harder to vote for her because the alternatives aren't that much better than her.

is this aimed at "does one vote even matter, so don't vote" or am i reading it wrong?

i know, it was kinda a joke, it's pretty cringy as hell though

You should record or stream a fight

I haven't touched that game in like half a year? or more. So I'd suck at it. Maybe.

>EIGHT-ARM GILGAMESH

>Eight-Armed Gilgamesh is one of the two secret bosses in the game, and can only be encountered on a third playthrough or greater. He appears via portals on the overworld, where he'll draw in a random character to fight him in an one-on-one battle. Should you win, you will receive that character's ultimate weapon, but if you lose, Gilgamesh will take your character's equipped weapon. So be prepared before you even try.

is this aimed at "does one vote even matter, so don't vote" or am i reading it wrong?

i know, it was kinda a joke, it's pretty cringy as hell though

kinda

Oh. Yeah lol...

Edited by Altina Orion

People honestly underestimate how fucking awfully terrible trump would be not only for the us, but for the world as a whole.

If i had to choose between DILMA ROUSSEFF and Trump, I'd pick Dilma without thinking twice and without even complaining about it ffs

i would love to but the alternatives are

third party who won't get enough votes to matter

or trump

The people have decided who they want for the two major parties. Third party is there as shezzy explained but honestly if we don't start to vote for third parties then this two party system will only further drive the wedge between the common people and the powerful as they strip our power away from us as they have been.

Yeah, because driving your country to recession and making life harder for millions of minorities sure will show the butcher of benghazi what's right

Best way to show Hillary that she isn't worthy to lead the country is to not vote for her. She doesn't represent anyone but her billionaire buddies. Even if she is elected it will just be 4 more years of Obama but as the American people lose more and more influence in how to govern their own government.

I would love to see a third party gain favor during this election cycle but that isn't likely to happen because people still have this mind set that it's either Democrat of Republican who could care less what their constituates need from them when big money is what is ruling over them.

kinda

Oh. Yeah lol...

well i'm not gonna just not vote tbh, as easy as it'd be it doesn't feel right

might as well read this while i have time on my hands and basically nothing but time

i don't really have hope any of this will change, but i've always been in the downer state of mind

Remember people, there are billions of things worse than the status quo, specially if the status quo is one of the richest countries, with one of the highest standards of life in the world