• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

7 minutes ago, Lunafreya Fleuret said:

oh hell no am i playing fe5 casually let alone speedrun :V

i doubt i'd ever make it on any of those events. maybe if i nerd up more on my jrpgs, i can go on the rpgs one

Ah too bad...

Also I never would do this either. FE5 is the most random FE game. Would become just a lottery...

Become nerdier because then we could all learn from you.

1 minute ago, Magillanica Lou Mayvin said:

Ah too bad...

Also I never would do this either. FE5 is the most random FE game. Would become just a lottery...

Become nerdier because then we could all learn from you.

i heard it's pretty bad imo <_< but if you say that, then yeah lol... idk how anyone would. fe10... i'd do fe9 too but i don't know how i would since i doubt elgato connects to gcn

lololol digimon story first

FE10 isn't hard to speedrun if you use all the strong units (Sothe, Haar, Titania...). Have done it for myself. I can play the chapters really fast (have played this game >100 times yet, lol) but I take too long for the base and battle preparations.

FE5's problem is the stupid no guarantee hit and miss. I haven't seen a speedrun of this game (for obvious reason, lol).

i should stop pulling out my hair

35 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

I'd like to believe that's just a thing with Heroes right now
there's way too many sword/Red units that it's a bit hard to choose which ones you want to use/which ones stand out more

not enough sords

10 minutes ago, Protagonist Softboy said:

i should stop pulling out my hair

not enough sords

As someone who did that a good number of times, I agree. Don't let your room be cluttered with hair

and there's only more down the the line 

I just look back into my previous posts and topics I made last year and holy shit they're cringy as fuck.

Surprised that I didn't get banned that for making such troll content. 

55 minutes ago, Lunafreya Fleuret said:

oh hell no am i playing fe5 casually let alone speedrun :V

i doubt i'd ever make it on any of those events. maybe if i nerd up more on my jrpgs, i can go on the rpgs one

So play it seriously ;)

Doubting isn't the right attitude for that, young lady

50 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Okay, that answers it. He does join.

But at like... third-to-last stage of the True Ending, hahahaha...

Somewhat reminds me of Shuu joining on certain routes at the end in the Lord of the Elemental games

Just now, Soledai said:

So play it seriously ;)

Doubting isn't the right attitude for that, young lady

ew no

yeah but there are all the other better fe speedrunners ;w; maybe if i have vincent come with me during those events to nerd about it LOL

4 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Somewhat reminds me of Shuu joining on certain routes at the end in the Lord of the Elemental games

Can certainly seem that way. From what I can understand story-wise, despite "joining" at the same time as Yazan and Jerid, he stays behind while everyone else goes to Iscander, hence why he's not a PC until after the heroes come back.

32 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

As someone who did that a good number of times, I agree. Don't let your room be cluttered with hair

yeah theres already a lot on the floor
whups

1 minute ago, Lunafreya Fleuret said:

ew no

yeah but there are all the other better fe speedrunners ;w; maybe if i have vincent come with me during those events to nerd about it LOL

Ew yes. Also, the DB chapters are very easy to tear through. Herr Jules said Edweird and Sothe, but there's also Volug too.

I don't necessarily think you have to be "better" or best, just competent. You'd be fine if you made it. What, and not me?

1 minute ago, Soledai said:

Ew yes. Also, the DB chapters are very easy to tear through. Herr Jules said Edweird and Sothe, but there's also Volug too.

I don't necessarily think you have to be "better" or best, just competent. You'd be fine if you made it. What, and not me?

well this guy had transfers and i won't be able to on the wii u :v and volug is good to a point but i suppose he's good for DB chapters

idk but to be on that event, they want you to be nerding on the subject. maybe not nerding but know your stuff and i'm so not confident on my fe stuff. >_> because he's my sf waifu don't let ein know this lololol jk he wouldn't care

Ah, RD...

I remember this one time just for the lulz I used up all BEXP just before 1-E and saw I could have a Trueblade!Edward right there. Of course, I didn't actually went through with that... or did I? Nah, I didn't...

What difficulty are you playing?

He might need some strength to oneround tigers in 1-4 with only one wrath crit at least.

You don't have to bump all bexp. in Edward to make him become a trueblade at the end of part 1. Just give him paragon after promotion and let him solo the map.

Edited by Magillanica Lou Mayvin

2 minutes ago, Lunafreya Fleuret said:

well this guy had transfers and i won't be able to on the wii u :v and volug is good to a point but i suppose he's good for DB chapters

idk but to be on that event, they want you to be nerding on the subject. maybe not nerding but know your stuff and i'm so not confident on my fe stuff. >_> because he's my sf waifu don't let ein know this lololol jk he wouldn't care

Ahh I get you. But yeah, I meant specifically for DB chapters.

Oh yeah, I forgot that bit, you can have Vincent nerding his nerd while you game your game. Teamwork! Also Shirley pls, everyone knew that