• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

54 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

save your money

stop whaling 

at least it's not as bad as i initially thought

Same

I panicked when I saw the notification, but now that's it's cleared out, I'm fine. (apparently all I need is an actual smartphone in order to be able to purchase orbs. (I'd say I'm in no rush, but my current phone is on the verge of breaking down, so I need to get a new phone soon)

Just found out a few days ago that those pesky flying mosquitoes that suck our blood which results in a part of our skin swelling are all females. Whereas male mosquitoes don't have wings and are herbivores.

Odd. I dunno why.

Well, the more you know.

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

I just summoned and was able to do arena battle. So I still can play the game, but they forced me to F2P status.

Which I guess is a blessing in disguise

That sounds so stupid. "you can play our game but you can't give us your filthy money!"

27 minutes ago, Tonton said:

That sounds so stupid. "you can play our game but you can't give us your filthy money!"

I'm still trying to figure out why they did it myself. The most sensible answer I've heard is that they want to prevent people from complaining to them if there's a scew-up with the emulator and people end up losing money. Other explanation is Nintendo being Nintendo.

4 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Same

I panicked when I saw the notification, but now that's it's cleared out, I'm fine. (apparently all I need is an actual smartphone in order to be able to purchase orbs. (I'd say I'm in no rush, but my current phone is on the verge of breaking down, so I need to get a new phone soon)

Ah good
all good

and like i said it'd be for the better

no more whaling

:^)

Edited by Trisitei

I find fire emblem heroes boring and not really fun, but one day i was bored in class and decided to play it for a bit. Then i got enough orbs to make a full summon and did it. I got this

FT4f01H.jpg

Lucky or not really?

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

I find fire emblem heroes boring and not really fun, but one day i was bored in class and decided to play it for a bit. Then i got enough orbs to make a full summon and did it. I got this

FT4f01H.jpg

Lucky or not really?

You got dragon dancer and dragon nuke, that's pretty lucky.

8 hours ago, Midori Mage said:

he deserves it

somehow 

8 hours ago, Protagonist Softboy said:

i wish

anything is possible if you believe hard enough

or something

I wish I could resume my Alpha Gaiden playthrough (last 10 stages, aaaaaaaah!), but some cables need to be replaced, so for now not many things can be turned on in the house at the moment...

Anyway, time for my yearly leave. Be back on the 2nd, early PST at best.

Edited by Acacia Sgt