• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

2 hours ago, ___ said:

@Kloe who is your sig character? She looks incredible.

wtf i haven't been here in ages
but as for your question: it's some original on pixiv. the link is in my sig

fruits have feelings too!!

also i think i pulled something in my arm yesterday carrying this shelf i bought for my sukus and now my arm has been hurting today. and the lower arm is still a little swollen. at least ice helped most of the pain

Nice Linde stuff

even though next thing i remember is how horrible she is against my other accounts because they dont have julia to hard counter the crap out of her

2 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Nice Linde stuff

even though next thing i remember is how horrible she is against my other accounts because they dont have julia to hard counter the crap out of her

Thanks

I can understand the struggle even though I don't suffer it thanks to Nino and my own Linde.

Ah, last week of classes and the quatrimester is over...!

And for once, a larger vacation time since the Holy Week will be included with it. I wish my performance could've been better compared to previous quatrimesters... but this is still the last hurrah... better end up on a high note.

6 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Thanks

I can understand the struggle even though I don't suffer it thanks to Nino and my own Linde.

fighting against Linde is the worst pain

like Takumi

and Robin without a good green unit

6 hours ago, Ebony said:

maybe i should pluck my eyebrows some time

eh, nothing that drastic
i'd say more take a shaving razor to thin it out

i suppose

1 hour ago, Trisitei said:

fighting against Linde is the worst pain

like Takumi

and Robin without a good green unit

Takumi was always a huge pain since I had to let Nowi eat the first shot and then have her or Linde finish him off, but it would sometime screw me over big time since I had to tip-toe around his range.

Thankfully, he isn't a problem anymore:

Spoiler

62cefc179e.jpg

1 hour ago, Trisitei said:

Nice to see that me planning for weeks in advance for Navarres map pay off

that and there being no mother fucking poison daggers

Same here. I planned out a strategy as soon as the map and possible stats were posted on the forum and I just did the map on Lunatic on my first try thanks to it.

My strategy was pretty much 'throw Sanaki at them with Nino and 2 dancers as support'. They didn't even have the chance to attack apart of the healer who attacked Azura for 3 damage.

already beat Lunatic on two out of three accounts with a team of Seliph, Minerva, Kagero and Effie on one
took one try
and another with Marth, Lucina, Abel and Takumi that took two times

main thing i found out was trying to bait and kill the right thief and then having that unit move out while setting up my other units to get the jump on Navarre and his goons after they try chasing the unit that attacked the other thief

map seems easier than the last GHBs though

Edited by Trisitei

18 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

already beat Lunatic on two out of three accounts with a team of Seliph, Minerva, Kagero and Effie on one
took one try
and another with Marth, Lucina, Abel and Takumi that took two times

main thing i found out was trying to bait and kill the right thief and then having that unit move out while setting up my other units to get the jump on Navarre and his goons after they try chasing the unit that attacked the other thief

map seems easier than the last GHBs though

I think the presence of the healer definitely makes things easier. If instead, it had been a poison dagger thief it would have made the map much harder. But with the healer present and the axe having Reciproval Aid, I feel like their idea was to have the units survive battles and get healed to just endlessly chip you to death, but I was able to 1RKO every last one of them, so the healing skills went completely to waste.

10 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Can't heal much when you got units that can hit harder than they can heal

at least now I got my favorite Akaneia unit

now to train up for Lloyd

Can't heal much if there's nothing left to heal you mean.

I'm glad for the second Navarre since it gives me a potential inheritance fodder for threaten Spd or Desperation which are both great skills.

1 minute ago, FrostyFireMage said:

I have no idea why they consider Sophia/Caeda to be good counters for Navarre's map

Maybe they put Caeda in since she's the one who talks Navarre into joining? Also Sophia can tank the thief and beat the hammer unit I guess?